Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Badges and Clues

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Roex landed outside of Canyone city just before sunrise, CHibi was asleep in his arms and Ren landed next to him soon after, both brothers nodded at each other before they headed over to the pokemon centre as Reox tried not to wake his daughter.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Badges and Clues Left_bar_bleue0/8Badges and Clues Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Badges and Clues Left_bar_bleue0/10000Badges and Clues Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Calix wasn't hard to deal with, if Reox was careful the girl would sleep like a rock. It was needless easy to know the constraints they dealt with to. Calix would likely be uneasy if she did awake away from either of them and she'd be hard to divide from them without waking her to a point.
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Reox smiled as he carried her to the pokemon centre and once they had a room; tucked ehr into bed "...Where should we start do you think?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Badges and Clues Left_bar_bleue0/10000Badges and Clues Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Calix moaned and softly turned under the covers, as if realizing even they were leaving though she didn't quite wake yet.

Ren glanced at Calix, "If we will move together, better be fast cause she won't sleep forever and stay away from the both of us."
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Reox nodded at that "I'll leave a not incase she does wake before we return" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:29 pm

"Think she'll stay put? Or seek us out on her own? It isn't like she doesn't NOT have her Pokemon. She might think its alright to wander."
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:31 pm

"Seek us out probably but I'll TRY nad isntruct her to stay here" He said witha frown as he scribbled on the note.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Ren crossed his arms, "Well I guess it matters if she wants to find us more then if she wants to listen to you."

Ren HOPED that Calix would be more compelled to listen to Reox then to do her own thing.
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Reox chuckled softly "We'll see" He said amused as he finsiehd the note, he kissed Claix goodbye befor ehe nodded "Lets go" He said softly as he left.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:45 pm

"That's sweet, you really have grown into the roll since Ibrixses dumped her on you," Ren remembered how awkward it had been for Reox at first, REAL AWKWARD.
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:51 pm

"I had to do what I had to...besdies She grew in me" He said with a grin; of course Calix had done more than that; he loved the little girl more then anything; it was obvious he cared with jsut how much time he devotred to her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 pm

"I knew you were soft shelled from Ibrixses but you are soft hearted as well," he grinned, Calix had done her own little wonders in helping him a BIT, even if she couldn't bring Reox back entirely, he was far from the shell he had been before.
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Reox rolle dhis eyes "Shut up" he said a she pucnhed the other playfully in the arm "I have a soft spot for cute girls, sue me, its not like YOU can say your any diffrent with KYRA" He pointed out with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Ren smiled, he did but Kyra wasn't his per say like Reox had Ibrixses and Calix as the ladies in his life, whether some of them wanted it really or not.
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:54 am

Reox smirkedf and said nothign as they headed out "We should check out the elemental caves first"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Ren said silently, "The Elemental Caves are extremely unstable still, Ibrixses herself publicly cleared them out a bit but not enough to assure the safety of citizens to dig and delve for stones in their depths."
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Hmmm but id Inbrixses mothe ris her eit could mean its a cover up...and there might be another way inside the caves no one but tranqua knows about"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:39 am

"It is very likely, Calix said her grandmother wanted stones. It is likely they will come and go quickly and quietly so as NOT to draw attention. Either Ibrixses truly wanted to clear things up a bit OR she was using it as a cover up OR both. It is hard to tell her fault and role in this."
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:00 am

Reox nodded "Well that means the main entranc eis out of the question" He said "COme on lets look around" He said as they approached the cave, instead of going to the entrance Rox began looking around for some other way inside.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:29 am

Ibrixses stood inside the cave watching, her mother had been angry with her not that she could have blamed her. One word to Reox and that made her mother scurrying into the shadows, not that she had much of a choice to do so she didn't want to deal with Reox further after everything.

Elza glanced inside the cave and finally pulled out another stone, before going off onto another. They'd gotten a good start when they left Azhure Point evading her daughter's husband and the League official. It was better to keep Ibrixses away from them lest she loose her cool and do something she'd regret. She knew the fact that she couldn't get Calix into Team Tranqua around Ibrixses so she hadn't tried, instead only convincing the child to take care of her Eevee because she didn't want to deal with it on the road.
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 am

"Ren over here" He said softly as he gesturted over to his brother, around the back of the cave was a small hole in the ground it was almsotr fully covewred by a large rock; which happened to be fake "Looks like we found a way in"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 am

Ren smirked, "Looks like this is the place," he glanced at the walls seeing gashes that should be familiar to Reox. He brushed his fingers across their rough surfaces, Ibrixses used her Cloyster, a favorite of hers, to dig this passage for them.

Ibrixses glanced back, pretty sure she heard a rock slide down, the cave was unstable but she didn't want anyone disturbing them either.
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 am

Reox smirked at that "So...Ibrixses helped dig thje tunnel" He said as they slowly made thier way down into the caves inside they could hear sounds of digging and picckin off the walls, Reox peeked out and saw Tranqua grunts mining the elemental stones.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:41 am

"Well you know her and hers better then I do, what does your eyes tell you?"
Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:46 am

"That shes still helping them" He said softly "I dont think she has a choice..."He said softly as he they snuck past the grunts; with thir dark clothing and thier assasin training it was easy. When they reached the main cavern he saw Ibrixses and ehr mother "...SO they are here" His eyes narrowed; he wante dto murder that women for what she did but he knew he couldnt have that, brining ehr ass to justice is the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Badges and Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: