Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Swarm at Dusk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk Left_bar_bleue1/8The Swarm at Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk Left_bar_bleue7000/10000The Swarm at Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Roumi came in on his flyer, Metronet by his side, as a swarm of porygon X followed behind him each porygon had a Gyrosion being carried by them. They were flying to Dusk city and after a long wait had finally made it there. The ground shook crazily as an Earthquake raged under the grounds of Dusk City and Roumi smiled. He held his fingers in the air and snapped his fingers as the Porygon X would teleport into the city and drop Gyrosions who would explode as soon as they hit the ground. Leveling buildings in there onslaught. Roumi had no plans of someone retaliating but if someone did he would be ready. He stood a good 30 feet in the air where he watched the chaos below.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk Left_bar_bleue0/8The Swarm at Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Swarm at Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:48 pm

A feral shrieking roar broke the silence of the night and from the other side of a pool of water a hole opened revealing the warped Distortion World. It opened wider and while it started altering the shape of the buildings around it the Pokemon's massive realm was swallowing the Gyrosions before they could hit Dusk City. A massive serpentine shadow started to rise from the warp and ruby eyes filled with rage beheld the direction of where the human stood.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Swarm at Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Elza approached where Roumi stood, she had Kalyx but the girl was SAFELY with Xavi, "Good evening," she said as she approached him, "Your guest should be showing up soon. He couldn't resist the lure of his only child - a temptation too great to ignore. Reox followed me the whole way."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk Left_bar_bleue0/0The Swarm at Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Swarm at Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Reox was following alright Ibrixses and Tryranitar by his side on the way they there we intercepted but Rei "Whoa hey!" He siad a she landed in front of them Tyranitar let out an imatianr growl onyl for Salamnce to snarl right back.

"You guys are hard to get a hold of Ive been follwing you guys from Kirribur!" He said with a grin.

Reox frowned at that "What do you want were busy!?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:27 pm

"Reox," Ibrixses chided as she glanced up and down at Rei, she had a better memory than most and he seemed familiar, "Rei, correct?"

She looked him up and down, it had been YEARS but she recognized him as clear as ever.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Swarm at Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Rei grinned "Should have known you;d remeber me Brix!" He said with a chuckle as Reox blinekd.

"Rei!? wha- When the hell did you get back!" He said as he squished his older brother in a tight hug.

"About 12 hours ago, I wnent to see Ren and eh told me what was going on...wow am I out of touch You guys got married and had a kid an everything!"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk Left_bar_bleue7000/10000The Swarm at Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Roumi grinned "Legendary Pokemon.... Giratina... you are nothing to me... absolutely nothing...." A venemoth then flew hidden among the other pokemon it charged" On its eyes were apparently goggles that boosted its attacking power. "Venemoth use Shadow Ball" The Venemoth then shot a shadow ball that was twice the size of Giratina's body. The venemoth had clearly been wearing Choice Specs.

The Gyrosion were exploding all over now, The Porygon-X were firing more Shadow Balls at Giratina. The Gyrosion who were not teleported ontop of or inside of a building were then set inside of the void that continued to grow due to the giratina's overwhelming power. Roumi sighed "Oh well there are always more where they came from..." He then turned to Elza "Good work..."

Metronet chuckled staring off at the pokemon as the fell into the void feeling a slight warmth in her cold heart for the event she witnessed. She then began to fly down towards the giratina she of course being the tiniest pokemon here was barely noticed. She wanted to sit and stare at this poor rage filled pokemon as its emotions roared out letting its emotions take control... She fed from the negative emotion it was giving off like a fresh cup of coffee on a winter morning.

Ichiro smirked as he came crashing from above. He had snuck into the area where Gyrosions had been teleported and was teleported here on accident. He was falling into the void where his smeargle then burst out of the pokeball and growing wings and catching him. He sighed with reilief thanks smeargle. Ichiro and smeargle then noted the huge legendary pokemon and smiled... "I wonder if mom and big sister are here.... if nothing else... a good battle should not be hard to find" He then jumped for joy "Smeargle Use sketch to learn teleport!" Smeargle then began to copy that move into his data base. It was a simple process. It drew in mid air and then learned the move.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:42 pm

"What can I say? It's me, I've always had a better memory than the three of you brother combined. Yeah, but all those years have been complicated."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:46 pm

"So I hear, Ren's busy up in Maples lab he said some girl called Mi9ni saw Chibi leaving Kirribur town but I guess you already know wheres shes heading?"

"Shes heading home" Reox said "Elza is taking her to DUsk city...and I have a real bad feeling about why" He said; he could feel Giratina's rage, and its pain; something was happening on Dusk City."We need to move, fast"

"Rei smield "Get on silence, we'll be home before you know it" He promised the large dragon able to carry all three of them easily.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm

"I didn't do that much....just moved a key player," she murmured in a soft dangerous tone.

Giratina snarled and vanished allowing several Shadow Balls to collide and reappeared, rearing forth to ATTACK Elza and Roumi directly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:53 pm

"You didn't mention that Giratina was in pain," Ibrixses said to Reox, "What is it?"

Her eyes drifted in fear at seeing Reox even briefly flinch, feeling the brunt of Giratina's pain in a psychic fashion.

Elza glowered as the Pokemon vanished and she threw a Tranqua Ball releasing Kirribur's captive guardian, "Maybe we'll have to tame you like we have him!"

Giratina appeared only to be hit by Life Siphon.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Salamence was very fast the dragon having being built for speed rather than strength when they arrived the first thing the three of them way was the portal to the negative world and Giratina reading up in rage. "What- Is that!" He looked to Remix who grimaced and nodded.

"Hes not just in pain... he's pissed too" Reox said softly "Cant say I blame him looks like someone trying to flatten our home" He growled softly; the link between he and Giratina was a ciomplicated one giratina was a legendary that was passed from father to child seena s Markus had three children it was Giratina who chose Reox out of the three brothers, and are pretty much soul bound to each other until Giratina is passedon no doubt to Kaylx when shes old enough to take over the gym..
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Roumi chuckled "A little game before dying dear boy..." He chuckled at Elza seeing the power of the legend come out. "Good luck I will go do what it is I truly came for" He then began to look down and through out all of the chaos and landed on a soft patch of land.

Ichiro then began to fly around ordering his smeargle to go sight seeing only to see Roumi looking for something... or someone. "The boss is here" He said with a giggle and he then pointed in that direction and smeargle raced off only to stop calmly infront of there masters. His emotions shifted again...

"What will you have of me master..." He spoke in a less happy and energetic voice and more in a calm monotone voice, having no emotion. Roumi grinned "See to it that no one interupts a oncoming battle I have been waiting for..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Ibrixses pulled out her Pokegear and pressed a button, "Leerum, are you almost here? Once I make landfall I will locate my mother and secure her to stay but we won't have long, a lot of stuff is happening here in Dusk City. The city appears to be falling apart at the seams."

Ibrixses had called Leerum hours in advance before they had left Kirribur so he'd have the time to organize a force and come down from Azhure Point. Ibrixses knew that her mother WOULDN'T come quietly and so she fully expected to have resistence.

"My good friends....all the ones who traveled with me when I was new....please lend me your strength."

Giratina bashed into the surface of a building's remains and a Dragon Pulse was emitted from its mouth and crushed into Kirribur's Guardian. Finally its tail shone with a bright pure glow and it crushed its enemy down with an Iron Tail. Giratina panted weakly from the damage Life Siphon had done to it.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Reox seemed to sway a little befor ehe chook his head "Giratinas in bad shape" he said softly as he shifted "Fly low I'll jump off Rei"

"...got it" He said with a soft frown "Good luck brother!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Ibrixses hand gently pressed into Reox's bent form, "Steady now," her eyes flashed with obvious worry and she put her second leg over the side of Salamence preparing to jump down with Reox.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Reox turned to her before he kissed her "Love you" He said softly as he held ehr hand befor ehe looekd at Rei "Try and keep the other pokemon distracted!" He yelled befor ehe grinned and jumped.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Leerum was not too far off he had lost Elza on her way here and wondered where she had gone too, after receiving the call from Ibrix he grinned "Cool I will be there as soon as I can" He then hopped on the back of his magnezone and began to move quickly and haste fully.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:04 pm

No way was she going to abandon him now and when he jumped, she jumped as well landing with a precise balance amongst the destruction, "My god......," she couldn't believe what was happening to it. Dusk City had for many good years of her life been her home and she barely recognized it.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Reox landed easily and looekd around at his home, a good chunk of it was gone, Giratina had breavly tried to defend its home but he hadnt been able to save it all, but what burned him the most was the mansion; HIS mansion the family home that had been passed down from war, to War for about 8 generations, was in ruins.

"..." Reox clenched his fists in anger he didnt raor but Giratina did feeling what he felt.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:20 pm

The guardian of Kirribur glided towards Giratina's fallen form, its fangs alight with the crimson glow of Life Siphon.

"Look!" Ibrixses said pointing at it, "Something is coming at it!"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Reox growled at that He didn't like the look of the other pokemon he ran towards Giratina and got in between them 'Giratina! Get up! You HAVER to move' He yelled desperately inside his head as he tossed out Houndoom who jumped hight and leached into Kirriburs guardian biting it hardly before breathing fire along its body; anything to distract it from what it was doing. Repos threw out Tyranitar as well the rock pokemon snarling as it grabbed the dark pokemon and used ROck tomb.

Roex close his eyes and focused on the link between him and Giratina, he started to glow faintly as he transferred some of his own energy into Giratina to give it strength to move.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:34 pm

The Pokemon flipped and spun to avoid the Flamethrower's path descending down on the human and Pokemon alike.

Giratina dark deep growl of pain rumbled throughout its chest and it weakly tried to stir. Its damage was great even though it didn't show deep wounds. It simply lacked health and energy; both had been sapped from it.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:38 pm

'Giratina you need to recover in your negative world escape while you can!' Reox spoke in his head full of concern for the legendary pokemon he was bonded with he'd never seen him this helpless before.

Reox glared at Kirriburs guardian before he smirked "DOing this the hardway huh?" He said, Tyranitar however grabbed Kirruburs guardians Rear Swung it round and used semi 9s toss to send it flying away from Reox only to crash into a nearby hill. Tyranitar stood his ground and let out a fearsome roar protective of Humans and ally alike.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:44 pm

It bounced up, that move HAD to have hurt it but the Pokemon acted as if the attack never affected it. It barely flinched or reacted to Tyranitar's massive display for force. Taking to the air in a gliding formation as it came to bear against Reox and his own.

Ibrixses stepped near Giratina, placing a hand upon its flank, "Come on......you have to move. Ibrixses saw its body was only mere inches away from the water where the reflective surface of the reverse world could envelop it, "Weavile! I want you to cleave a path for the water to touch Giratina. Hurry."

Weavile dug with its sharp claws and the water sifted and flowed softly against its scaled form. Giratina didn't even have to move now; just had to make the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Swarm at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Swarm at Dusk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next