Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets From Old Wounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Kalyx led them to a locked door and she crawled down onto the dark floor and through a ventilation shaft. Once on the other side she dusted herself off and helped Larvitar who followed her with a smile. She took some time wandering around as she tried to remember where the lock switch was. She finally pressed a button on accident in a Pokemon statue and the door opened. Lights came on in the lab and Kalyx beckoned her to come in, "Here we are!"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Dragonite walks through the opened door and looks around. Mikani falls to her knees as soon as she enters the room, clenching her teeth tightly together to keep her from screaming in pain. She looks up to Kaylx and says, "I want to know if you know what could have made this scar." She removes her arm warmer and shows Kaylx the blackish colored claw like scar. Mikani hopes Kaylx would know something about this.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:38 pm

"Well maybe its the big monster with the weird shadow stuff around it. Larvitar has it around him too a bit but not as much as the other one. Its that way.....Grandma doesn't want me messing with him though she says he is very dangerous." =/
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Mikani gets up and follows Kaylx over to the "big monster". Mikani looks at the sleeping Salamence and whispers, "So you are the cause of this? I remember you from twelve years ago." Tears begin to well up in Mikani's eyes as she thinks about her parent. She wipes them away quickly and turns to Kaylx. Dragonite stares at Salamence as Mikani asks, "You wouldn't know how to open the cage would you?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:50 pm

"No, she wouldn't......as she told you it is TOO DANGEROUS for the likes of her," Elza's heels echoed through the dim lab and she grabbed a hold of Kalyx's arm gently pulling her back behind her. Deep down she looked LIVID but she knew better than to get Kalyx's animosity by scolding the child. It was HER fault for assuming that Kalyx was occupied with Xavi rather than leading a spy through the hallways, "You know....for a spy such as yourself I would expect better than someone taking advantage of a little girl, using her to your advantage."

She glanced at Mikani, "You know.....there is something about you I just can't place."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Mikani glared at the woman in front of her along with Dragonite as she says with anger in her voice through teeth clenched in pain, "I'm not a spy, and I wasn't taking advantage of her." She quickly places her arm warmer back on behind her back without alerting Elza. "I came here to get something important to me."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:03 pm

"And something that belongs to ME, it was caught fair and square. Do you think I am stupid.....that I don't know of the hole my darling son-in-law ground into the foundation of my lab? The fact you got this far is thanks to a gullible little girl and that I ALLOWED IT."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Mikani doesn't take her eyes off of this woman as she ask, "Why would you allow me to come this far? And if it was caught then why is it in a cage?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:12 pm

"The easiest way to deal with a problem is to draw it near and destroy it in entirety. Shall I show you its Pokeball? Not all keep their Pokemon in Pokeballs...you don't," she said gesturing to Dragonite with a Pokeball in her hand, "I went through a great deal of hardship to acquire that particular Pokemon. He is held as such because he is a threat in the meantime to others."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Mikani looks at the pokeball. She asks Elza, "Then why is it in pain most of the time? If you didn't treat it so harshly then maybe it wouldn't be a threat." Mikani looks over toward Kaylx and sees she still has Pichu out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:17 pm

"I didn't reduce it to this," it wasn't a lie because she didn't make this Salamence a Shadow Pokemon, "I don't have to answer to you. You answer to me down here."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:19 pm

"I don't think so." Mikani turns attention from Elza to Kaylx. "Hey Kaylx, do you wanna play another game?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:22 pm

"What kind of game?" she seemed REAL subdued since Elza's grip was tightening on her as if daring her to answer further, "Ow, that hurts."

She tried to wiggle out of her grandmother's grip on her.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Mikani says, "It's called Pichu's happy dance. How you play is you and your pichu spin around as fast as you can." Mikani thinks slyly, "Once pichu gets happy it's cheeks begin to spark. The happier it gets the more sparks. And if it gets dizzy it will hit these machines and knock out the power."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Pichu didn't need to get "happy", it got angry just from Elza holding onto its trainer. It glared and its cheeks sparked suddenly a white light suffused Pichu and its form began to expand and grow. "Pika-pika!"

"Pichu evolved into Pikachu!" she cooed in amazement and brought out her Pokedex, "Not at cute as its previous form but a brand new Pokemon! Yay!"

Pikachu sparked and discharged all its electrical energy with its held item the Volt Battery its electricity sparked and crackled every which way, attracted to anything and everything electrical as it fried machinery from the inside out.

Last edited by The Dark Divanite on Wed May 12, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Mikani looks at Pikachu and thinks, "Or that works too." The machines begin to crackle and spark all around them. Smoke begins to come from some of the machines. Mikani says, "Like I said if you were nicer then you wouldn't have problems."

The cage around Salamence disappears and his eyes open quickly. He lifts his head and looks around glaring. He sees Mikani and roars loudly.

Mikani thinks, "This isn't good." She calls Dragonite into her pokeball and says as she hooks the pokeball onto her choker to Salamence, "Easy boy. I'm not going to hurt you."

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Sat May 22, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:39 pm

"I warned you! Now look what you've done!" Elza said scathingly, "Kalyx, GO, get out of here!"

Elza was SO ANGRY at the little girl. She took the Pokeball and called to recall it to it but the Pokemon was so irrate that it didn't even respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Mikani stares at Salamence, not even paying attention to Elza. Salmence climbs out of his cage and slowly walks toward Mikani. She clenches her right arm as the pain grows even stronger the closer he gets. She says calmly in a gentle voice, "It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you."

Salamence roars loudly once again. His tail swishing back and forth furiously. He rushes toward Mikani and hits her with Shadow Rush. Mikani is thrown off of her feet and into a nearby wall.

Mikani gets up from being slammed into the wall. She walks slowly towards Salamence with her hand stretch out in front of her. She says, "Calm down. I'm not you enemy. I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Kalyx gave a second glance but was pushed out of the lab by her grandmother meanwhile Elza followed behind and locked the door behind her. Abandoning both Mikani and Salamence to each other's company.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Mikani hears the door lock click and thinks, "At least the little one is safe from Salamence." Mikani turns her attention to the desk and sees Salamence's pokeball. "Now if I can only figure out how to get it into that." She feels the wind knocked out of her again as she is thrown across the room and lands on the floor this time.

Salamence hits Mikani with Shadow Rush and sends her across the room. As soon as she starts to get up he roars and hits her again. He continues to do this a few more times until he starts to feel weak. His body begins to shake and he falls to the floor.

Mikani, her body bruised aching and blood trickling down her forehead and the left side of her mouth, stands up and sees Salamence laying on the ground. She slowly and unsteadly walks over to the desk and picks up the pokeball. She says, "Come back in here Salamence. You will be better soon." The familiar white shine from the pokeball and envelopes Salamence. Once safely in the pokeball, Mikani places it into her bag. She wipes the blood from her mouth with her amr warmer and thinks as she looks to the door she came through with Kaylx, "This is going to be painful. I should take Salamence to Maple. She might know what is going on with him."

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Sat May 22, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Elza was infuriated with the little girl, she practically dragged her by the wrist with the girl's Larvitar and Pichu trailing behind. Pichu began butting and shocking the three of them by giving her small variations of a Volt Tackle. She finally released the little girl, "NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN. You could've been hurt and NOW you imperiled my work! What on earth made you THINK to talk to a stranger, to bring them to your doorstep? Don't you have ANY sense?"

Kalyx started crying, she was rarely EVER yelled at and once she got to that threshold Elza just abandoned the girl to her tears.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Mikani, exhausted and badly hurt, crawled out of the hole Kalyx showed her earlier that day. She calls Rapidash out of her pokeball weakly. Rapidash trots over to her mistress and lays on the ground to make it easier for her to climb up. Mikani holds onto her mane and lays against her neck as she begins to slowly walk out of Kirribur Town and head toward Wavon Town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets From Old Wounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Kirribur Town-
Jump to: