Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sidhe

Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:07 am

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I am not a professional by any means but getting up after what just happened to you is quite obviously not good. Sit down and take it easy, you can use mine okay?" She wasn't one to be taken for a fool, she didn't proffer her Pokegear it until Mikani took a seat and complied.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Mikani sat down and listened to what Sidhe said as she thought, "I won't be any use to Maple if I was any worse than the way I am now." She takes the pokegear from the girl slowly, obeying her orders on taking it easy. She dials Maple's lab number. She hears it rings a few times before Ren answers it. When she hears him say hello she says, "Ren I know I have some things to explain with is why you will see me in a day or two. Maple is fine." She hung up quickly and calls out her Dragonite. When Dragonite comes out she looks at Mikani in delight. Mikani hands the pokegear back and says, "I'm heading back to Terra. When you find out anything let Ren know." Dragonite helps Mikani on her back and Mikani lays against it. "Thank you for the help."
Back to top Go down
Sidhe

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:59 pm

"Nuh uh, I don't think so.....you aren't much older than us and we are no little kids to be ditched. This is a serious thing for us as much as it is for you. OUR Professor is gone too you know. No sense in you tailing off on your own only to get yourself hurt, or worse, KILLED this time. We going with, no questions asked or words exchanged," the manner in which Sidhe had her hands on her hips said it all: she was the motivated one - the go-getter type and fooling around with her meant she wouldn't let anyone see any way but HER way of things.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Ember nodded her head agreeing with her sister. "Besides, we can be of help. You have no idea where they are right?" After she said that her Charizard came flyingadown Charzaird knows they are and we know you could use the extra help." She climbed onto her Charizard's back and she helped her sister up. They looked at Mikani expecting her to tell them that they have to stay home.

Last edited by Ember on Fri May 28, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Mikani watched the twins climb onto Charizard's back and just nods. She says, "I'm not going to be the one going but you can help the ones who are going to get both of the professors back. Just follow Dragonite. She knows the way home." Dragonite takes to the air and begins the journey back to Terra. Mikani closes her eyes and falls asleep on Dragonite's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Distant Lands :: Orre-
Jump to: