Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reox Vs Jag

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Reox was sat in the anandond mansion that was his Gym, waiting for a new challange.

Last edited by Reox/Ren War on Mon May 25, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:34 pm

"Hey Reox, partner" Jag shouted in a distinctly Montana accent "its Me Jag, From dodge. I'm looking for a battle, and you need new trainers. I think i broke them"
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Reox eye twitched at that; one of those trainers happened to be his five year old DAUGHTER. Tyranitar roared in rage; Chibi's Larvitar was its baby and of course the Pokemon was pissed now.

"Very well Ill fight you but expect to lose" Reox said with a smirk The first move is yours"
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:47 pm

" Alright Slice and Dice 'em SLASH" with that jag threw his poke'ball and out popped a rather large Scyther

"Scyther Scythe" Stupid Human with Stupid Name
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Reox laughed at that "Houndoom" He said simply as His pokemon appeared out of the darkness, he rarely put them in Pokeballs unless he went travelling this mansion was their home where they were free to roam about " dodge and use Fire Fang"
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:56 pm

"WOAH, Slash dodge and Steel Wing that overgrown Plushie" Jag shouted

"SCYTHER SCYTHE SCY" I KNOW YOU STUPID HUMAN
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Reox smirked at that Dark pulse Houndoom stop that Scyther in its tracks!" Reox ordered Houndoom seemd to smirk "Houn doom!" Got it!
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:06 pm

"SCYTH scy" OH COME ON-
A red light hit scyther and it dissappeared

"Slash Return, Good Job old buddy" Jag said"COME ON OUT ARCH ANGEL"

And out came a wingeon

"Arch Angel WHIRLWIND SLASH THAT HOUNDOOM TO PIECES"

"Wing Wingeon WIng" of Course silly human, what else would i do
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Reox smirked "Nice Pokemon" He said amused "Houndoom dodge and get in close use crunch!" He ordered with a smile; he knew Chibi would be watching and rooting for him somewhere in the mansion.
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Jag Smirked "TAKE DOWN, ARCH USE FLYING SLASH"

"WING" your going down, this aint dodgeable

"WIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGG'

A whirlwind kicked up dust and hid the wingeon. Out of the dust came wingeon. Going straight at the Ignorant Houndoom
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Houndoom was injured but it was knocked out it got to his feet with a weak growl; it would take much more than that to get rid of Houndoom. "Houndoom Flamethrower" he ordered the dog like pokemon opened his mouth and aimed his intense flame at the Wingeon his aim perfect.
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:19 pm

"ARCH, DODGE" Jag shouted too late wingeons right wing was hit. "Shit Arch use aerial ace and take him up to heaven"

"win-wing" R-right"

and with that she bit the houndoom and dragged him up into the air and then bomber dropped him right into the ground.
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Houndoom snarled at this not liking being manhandled "Houndoom Fire fang now!" he said The Houndoom bit his fiery mouth into the other Pokemon ibope being knocked unconscious heavily damaging wigeon in the process.
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:26 pm

"wingeon you okay" in response wingeon Growled and Bit Jag's Hand
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Well that's not nice is it? your own pokemon bite you" He said with a smirk as He picked up his houndoom gently and set him aside "Haunter revive him please" He called as the ghost pokemon appeared out of nowhere and spraying it on Houndoom "Sable eye I choose you" He said as Sable eye appeared out of nowhere onto the arena. "Use Dark pulse"
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:10 pm

"Crap"

"WIIIING-w-i-n...." SHIIIIIT o-w-ch

And with that Wingeon Fainted

" Hey Reox what you say that this next round wins the whole thing?"
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Reox chuckeld at that as Sable eye stood its ground "Alright choose your next pokemon Ill even let you have the next move"
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:25 pm

"alright, Come on out DRAGONITE" and Jag threw a pokeball out.

"DRAGONITE" I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

use THUNDERBOLT"
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Reox smirked "Sable eye use pursuit!" He said the pokemon faded from existence and the thunderbolt missed only for sable eye to reappear and attack Dargonite sideways before re appearing back to where had been before.
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:17 am

Draconius Take it DOWN, Thunder bolt all around yourself and it."

"DRAGONIIIIIIIIIITE"

And with that He Thunderbolted everywhere
Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Sable eye was hit but it barely effected the other, it was a pokemon that had no weaknesses and it merely shrugged the attack off. "Sable EYeshadow ball" He said with a smirk as the ghost pokemon disappeared it re appeared above the others head and fired a ball of dark energy directly onto Dragonites head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reox Vs Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reox Vs Jag   Reox Vs Jag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reox Vs Jag
Page 1 of 1