Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Owner........

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Owner........ Empty
PostSubject: The Owner........   The Owner........ I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:41 pm

The Owner........ Supa
"Hello...."
"Yea You Hello, my name is Martelyan, you may call me Mart for short, I am The Great Owner of the Pokemart, I am the one responsible for making most of the common items used by trainers and gym leaders alike. Not only that but I am a great source of Information since all of the Trainers talk to me!"
"Yes yes I know I am great, but that is besides the point, when ever you get some money to spend come talk to me and I will be glad to send you items and put them in your bag, seeing as tho you can take things out of your bag but not put things in them" @.@

"I also can give you great Trainer Tips, and I can tell you about all the Great trainer spots, and even tell you which gym would be best for you to take down......Some people call me a Trainers best friend, but I am simply a expert in breeding pokemon as well, so what will you be buying from me today?
Back to top Go down

The Owner........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Information :: General Market-
Jump to: