Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey's Start

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Journey's Start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:34 pm

"Ha, well then Bite that little rat in the ass umbreon" He said as the pokemon did as he was ordered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Nao lets out a whimper as she is bitten on the tail. Maria says. "Nao use Head Butt!" Nao narrows her eyes and runs toward Umbreon smashing her head into its snout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Umbreon snorted at the pahtetic attempt at a headbutt, but played along like he did every time a new trainer came in, he fell down on the ground and played knocked out.

"damn" jag muttered while smirking, he loved seeing the happyness of the trainers when they think they won, it helped them grow a bond with their pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Maria's eyes widened as she saw Umbreon get supposedly knocked out falling for it hook, line, and sinker. Maria was a bit naive at times so she fell for it easily. "Nao we one you did so good I'm so proud of you!" She picked up Nao and scratches behind her ears Nao says excitedly. "Eevee..Eevee!!" Glad she had made her new trainer happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:16 pm

"Hey Maria can i see Nao for a second" He asked," i promise i won't kill her i just wanna say goodbye"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Maria smiles. "Sure Nao no biting now okay?" Nao nods smiling as Maria hands her to Jag her tail wagging. The little fox like Pokemon was not going to bite THIS TIME. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:33 pm

"thank you" walking a little away he said to Nao" now i want you to take care of that trainer okay?" recieving a nod he continues" okay good now see ya later"

Walking back over to Maria he says "thanks, Here she is"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Nao smiles at him saying. "Eevee! Eevee!" Her way of saying 'see ya' Maria takes her and places her on her shoulder and smiles cheerfully at Jag. "Well thanks for everything, but I'll be back to get that badge mark my words.." She knew she had a long way to go to earn Dodge City's badge but she had determination that would serve her well down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:44 pm

"sure kid, i'll believe it when i see it. Now get outta here i got to go get a drink" he said walking out to the ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Maria laughs as she heads out of the Gym, she pats Nao's head. "Well Nao we are gonna be stuck with each other for awhile, hope you can tolerate me.." She teased her. Nao smiled warmly as she nuzzled her hand. The so called victory had caused a great bond of friendship to grow between them. With their determination they would go very far in the Terra Region.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:34 pm

"well see ya kid, have fun" he said as he walked her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Maria smiles. "Yeah see ya me and Nao are gonna have lots of fun I know it! C'mon Nao lets go catch you some friends!" Nao nods excitedly. "Eevee!" They then start on the road to the next town waving at Jag one last time before doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey's Start   Journey's Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey's Start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Dodge City-
Jump to: