Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Steps

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The First Steps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:12 am

"Of course it is, doing it is much more fun" Reox said with a smile "I know your nervous but you'll do great I have faith in you sometimes it might be tricky forming bonds with your pokemon but you have to persevere okay?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The First Steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The First Steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The First Steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The First Steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:29 pm

"Yeah.........," she twirled the spaghetti on her fork and seemed to just frown at it before she ate it. She was picky but soon picked up the pace in eating. Her stomach won out over her nervousness. It was amazing, she'd been begging to go on a journey for months now and she was finally allowed, somewhat reluctantly on her mother's part, to do so and she wasn't so quit to jump as she originally had THOUGHT she'd be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Reox just let her mull it over; nreves were common in all trianers he;d be more worries if she WASN;T nervous about the trip.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The First Steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The First Steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The First Steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The First Steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:01 pm

"Maybe I should you know.....practice with Larvitar and Sneasel," it was obvious she wanted to try to work off the nerves with experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:06 pm

"I think you should its good to train with your pokemon and get to know thier personalitis as well as thier strengths and weaknsesses, its best if you start with fighting the low level wild pokemon that hang around here"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:49 pm

"What kind of Pokemon hang around Babylon?"

It was a forest so it likely had grass types but it might have a few other unusual Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:57 pm

"Bidoof and Weavile mostly but if your lucky theres a few Caterprie and Houdours hanging around"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:19 pm

"A Houndour?" She smiled, she wanted to have one since she saw her Father's Houndoom. She looked at her Pokemon Larvitar and Sneasel, "Hmmmmmm Sneasel is an Ice type Pokemon so it wouldn't be good against a Houndour but Larvitar would be."

Sneasel looked a bit upset by that, already Larvitar was her favorite and that made the other Pokemon a bit jealous especially after it had been rejected a suitable starter originally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:39 pm

"Don't underestimate your pokemon a low level Houndour wont have any fire attacks so it should be relitivly safe for snealsel yo engare it in combat"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:42 pm

"But I thought most Houndour knew at least Ember in their preliminary stages....."

That wasn't a wrong assumption, Ember was a low level fire attack that Houndour learned quickly in its youth. She just didn't want to set up her Pokemon for a fall, it wasn't that she didn't trust it to do well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:47 pm

"It all depends on the pokemon even so sneasel might be weak to it but it has great speed which sould give it an edge agaisnt wild pokemon"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:53 pm

"Okay, I'll give it a try!! How about it Sneasel?"

"Sne......," Sneasel then moodily turned its head away, Chibi hadn't meant to hurt its feelings or upset it but it seemed that it was offended that she wasn't going to use it or even give it a chance to prove itself. Sneasel also had kinda a reason, though she'd NEVER battled with it Sneasel was jealous of her bond and interaction with Larvitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Reox notixced this and rolled his eyes; NOW he knew why Ibrixses had given her Sneasel; it was to test her abilites as a trianer by havign a difficult pokemon to deal with.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:02 pm

"Sneasel? What's wrong?"

It turned its head the other direction and further away, that was a DEFINITE cold shoulder to its trainer and it was hardly encouraging to the already nervous girl on her first day. She actually felt pretty crappy, she hadn't had Sneasel for even a DAY and it hated her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:07 pm

"Its your mothers pokemon alright" He said as he reached over and prodded the pokemon in the head "Hey be nice she didn't mean any harm she just doesn't want you to get hurt" He said as he poked the pokemons nose he barely winced as the snail lashed out and cut his hand; it was in their natures so he wasn't surprised.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Calix gasped and she couldn't help but get a little cross, "What's your problem Sneasel? He is telling the truth, do you WANT to get hurt?! That was no reason to hurt him!"

Sneasel's eye narrowed and it quickly jumped and ran off, obviously either angry or upset or both, likely both. Calix ran off without Reox or Larvitar to go after it.

Sneasel ran into a small alleyway through a hole and Calix slipped to follow it. That cut her off from Reox but if Larvitar ever caught up it would be able to follow it. Calix started to crawl in the tiny passage into the sewers. The dark and damp atmosphere appealed obviously to Sneasel and she was QUICK to follow it with the persistence. She'd NOT give up on her second Pokemon, if she couldn't handle Larvitar and Sneasel she had no business having more then one Pokemon and maybe she was unsuited to be a trainer like her mom said. This was the time and without her Father help she'd prove it to Sneasel AND HER MOTHER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Reox follwoed along with Larvitar who had chased her but looked at the hole then to Reox "Go on" he said with a smile as he watched the little rock pokemon wriggle into the hole and follow its trianer.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Calix smacked down hard after slipping and sliding with Sneasel, the Pokemon's weight landing RIGHT on top of her enough to knock the wind out of her, "Ow...."

She pushed herself up and was surprised to see Sneasel looking at her as thought concerned. Just as quickly it remembered her yelling at it and it huffed out a "sne" before turning away from facing her. Rebuked again, she thought with a sigh before she looked up. The room was FULL of glittery stones, stones that SHE recognized, "Elemental Evolutionary stones......," she breathed in interst, she had just found a way into the darkest of Babylon's secrets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:58 am

"Sable" Sable eye popped out of nowhere, Reox had sent the ghoast/dark type pokemon after CHibi in order to find a route to get to Chibi.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Calix pushed herself up and so did Sneasel before it silently said a syllable of its name at her, "Come on, we have to check this out......you don't have to follow but I am going."

Sneasel DID go though, it pushed itself up and looked ready to fight and hear anyone near them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Meanwhile, a Tranqua Grunt is looking for his prize, he mutters looking about nervously....where had it gone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Sable eye stared at her before he wandered off looking for its own it didn't stray too far from Chibi but when it found a rout it returned to Reosx and showed the other doors to the cellar from the outside Sable eye opened it form the inside and Reo crept inside "...Chibi?" He called softly before he paused "...Whoa..." He stared at the elemental stones wide eyed "Where did these come from? Hmmmm" He slid out his old pokedex and began snapping pictures as evidence as he went; he had a feeling this place was rather suspicious...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Sneasel looked over and sensed it before Calix could but despite being angry it shoved itself into her and made her fall behind a crate of water stones. She muttered a muffled silent, "ow"

Sneasel rolled its eyes and turned to see if the grunt noticed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:09 pm

The Grunt contueis looking about '..it's gotta be close....." he notcies a sparkle. " yeah, here they are ^^ now I can get promoted!" he runs forwar dnad starts stuffing them into the bag, not noting whats going on around him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:15 pm

She frowned as she peeked over, Larvitar joined her and she looked down, "Sneasel, let's see what you can do, Scratch, knock him off balance."

Sneasel was not eager to listen to her but it was going to do it so she didn't favor to use Larvitar. There was no doubt about it, Sneasel was a tad jealous of the bond between a starter and its trainer. The bond that, as a starter, it had been denied in being given to a trainer that HAD a Pokemon. Sneasel went forward and butted the guy onto the ground, "Sne!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Steps
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Babylon City-
Jump to: