Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Event Questers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome Event Questers Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Event Questers   Welcome Event Questers I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:18 pm

"Yea Yea, I run this spot to, I know I am awesome" Yes Mart Mart here with all the Items and Info you need on the hottest Pokemon news out there. I will be happy to tell you about awesome events Happening at certain Times.
Back to top Go down

Welcome Event Questers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Event Questers   Welcome Event Questers I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:23 pm

How to Run Mystery Gift

"Pssst guys this is suppose to be a secret, o unless you come here and read it people will never know about, cause I hear they are not putting it in the guide XD"

Anyway Mystery Gift happens once a week, You may only PM me about Mystery Gift once a week. IF you are the first Person to PM me about Mystery Gift, and you messaged me on the right day then you will recieve the Mystery Gift in turn which will activate a Event. Tho I warn you the chances of you getting the rare events are not high, there are events that are in the middle, and if your luck is really bad then you will get the cheap ones. None the less That is how you get Mystery Gift, with that concerned look you are thinking, I have to choose my day and time very carefully to get a Mystery gift.
Back to top Go down

Welcome Event Questers
Page 1 of 1