Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing the Ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/8Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Leerum nodded "So why tell me exactly?" He looked at her with a curious grin, figuring he was catching onto her game. "I guess I will figure out what your mom is up to and then I will figure out you as well, and then with that I will simply let you play dumb until your okay with it"
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:39 pm

"Any more my mother has become tight lipped with everything, I am worried about her but I am more concerned about what kind of ill she could be getting into with her ambitions......"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/8Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Leerum nodded "Ok I will look into it, Rotom Magnezone tag team the computer, Rotom use stealth and Magnezone have rotom transfer the data through wireless electric current" Both pokemon nodded and smiled as they zoomed off.

Rotom peared his head around the corner to see the woman sitting there, he was unaware of how he should approach his mission.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Ibrixses wanted to facepalm, she had wished he'd NOT walked into it like that. Stealth or not her mother or her mother's Eevee catching either was a disaster if they were caught in the act.

Eevee seemed to sense something and it suddenly growled threatening though it couldn't yet see what was there.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Rotom then walked up to her and smiled and bowed "Tom Tom" He swirled around her and smiled and looked her Eevee and stared.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:55 am

Eevee then took a time to attack the intruder, lashing out with a Bite attack.

Ibrixses wondered if Rotom would really be able to pull it off, she trusted his competency it was just Rotom could have been led astray by HER in its bid to "help out" what was to keep its well meaning self from being misguided by her mother if found?
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Rotom smirked, being its playfull self, when it was bit it began to tear up and cry. It then looked at Eevee, rotom only wanting to play shocked the eevee out of discomfort and sadness. It then phazed its way into the computer, undetected since he became invisible to the eyes of mortals.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:48 am

Eevee growled at the computer before finally a quiet childish voice could be heard calling it, "Eevee!"

Eevee looked in the direction of the voice and looked back at the computer and padded off.

A little girl glanced around, "What are you growling about, Eevee?"

She didn't see anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 am

Magnezone came running back the data transfer was a complete success. Tho some of it was still being sent to magnezone he came back to Leerum and Ibrixes with a chunk of data already encrypted. Leerum heald up and flash drive that would gather a specific kind of current and compile it into data. This was the current that Magnezone and Rotom could use together.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:32 am

"My mother is in an inner circle even I am out of, kind of like the right hand never knows what the left is doing if you'd allow me to summarize it into an analogy. Only the Lead knows what both are doing and the Admins rarely know that R & D is doing while we are at their beck and call to do things for them," she said quietly to Leerum while they were doing it.
(R & D = Research and Development)
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am

Leerum nodded, "interesting..." Rotom cam phasing into the wall, where Leerum returned him... I have enough data to get a warrant here... the hard part is getting the arrest... but before I even go into that I will see if she can get me to the leader..." He sighed as he pulled out his poke gear and plugged in the information. It gave him a good chunk of information that he would have to spend some time analyzing. "Can you tell me what you know about these.... shadow pokemon...." He looked at his poke gear in slight confusion, only for his confused face to go into a slight since of shock.

"Pokemon void of emotion... pokemon used as weapons of mass destruction..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:03 pm

"Shadow Pokemon?" she said as if not believing her ears, it was obvious from her voice it was geniune shock. She had no clue about it AT ALL. I only know what was reported in Orre. I've been there before, my mother had some friends there but the whole plot was undone by a kid, the research completely destroyed.

What she didn't know is the research HAD survived and Elza had been its "courier" to safety in another less-known region of Terra.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Leerum nodded "Odd well I guess we will simply have to ask her what this is all about then, when the time is right..." He returned magnezone the data transfer and uplink was secure. "We have never heard of such a thing Orre region is full of rift raft with no govermental standing... its mostly a slum so there is no real information on what goes on there" He sighed... "We might have to learn about these shadow pokemon the hard way"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:18 pm

"It was a plague that went through the region. Orre is too small for a League to take root so its government is in neglect. Shadow Pokemon took root there TWICE about nine years ago was the last time. The plot was shut down since the media climbed ALL OVER IT and the research was destroyed by a Professor named Krane."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Leerum nodded... "Maybe I should go see this krane if at all possible... or I dont know... my next step should to be inform the league and see what they think should be done, I just hope its nothing to drastic..." He then stood up, "what do you think should be done..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:37 pm

"......You are going to have a hard time making them abandon me as the target of their investigation," she swallowed and instantly she felt hopeless because she knew she was trying to "right" her wrongs but the moment she was exposed that would never matter to anyone, "I can't tell you what to do. If you ask Maple might act as a liasion of contact between you and Professor Krane but I know you just can't be out of communication."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Leerum nodded, "Well then you are free to go for now... I should call my superiors and report to them... then I will follow up and do research on your mother" He stood up and bowed. "See you later"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:05 pm

"Alright," she said taking a deep breath, trying to be strong enough to move on without getting "agitated" over her rights meeting her wrongs in an epic moral conflict.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing the Ground
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4