Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) Left_bar_bleue0/8Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) Left_bar_bleue0/10000Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) Empty
PostSubject: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 am

It was Father's Day and Calix was determined to make a winning scenario out of the day to show him she cared even out in the middle of nowhere. Well her Daddy likely knew were they were but she had no clue at all other then a forest. She released all her Pokemon and frowned as she tried to decide jobs for them all.

"Sneasel, you backtrack to Mary's house, she agreed to make a cake for me and I need you two to pick it up. Don't drop it at all."

"Sneeee."

"Larvitar, you get to distract my Daddy."

"Laaaaaaar."

"Stunky.........you go with Sneasel and use your stench to make sure no wild Pokemon steal the cake from Sneasel."

"Stunkyyyyyy."

"Murkrow you make sure to use Haze as a LAST RESORT if Daddy gets away from Larvitar and near here."

"Murkrrrrrrrow."

"Pichu, you and I are on decorating." ^-^

"Pi-pichuuuu."

Everyone answered in the affirmative and ran off to do their appointed tasks. Calix REALLY hoped to pull this off successfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Reox had just has a shower in the Pokemon centre and had finished gettign dressed he sighed softly as he realized Calix was gone; she wa sprobably off training her pokemon, Reox smield softly as he packed up and headed atouside a she raked a hand through his hair befor ehe stared down at his hand; after all these years he still wore his wedding ring.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) Left_bar_bleue0/8Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) Left_bar_bleue0/10000Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Larvitar blinked and glanced up at Reox, it was confused about HOW to go about disturbing the larger adult human, "Lar?"

It looked like all the other Pokemon were gone, it looked like maybe Calix had forgotten to take Larvitar with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Reox blinekd at that and looked down at Larvitar "Hey whats up?" Reox asked the little pokemon with a smile "You miss your mom?" He questioned; he figured that Larvitar just wanted to spnd some time with its mother.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 pm

"Lar!!!!" Larvitar ALWAYS wanted to be with its mother if it could, it obviously was just as attached to her as Calix was to Reox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Reox chuckeld as he gestured to the little pokemon to follow him; Tyranitar was far too large to release indoors so he headed out into the Pokemon centres back garden to let her out insdead.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Larvitar quickly ran to join him with his smaller legs, the Pokemon would have to make sure not to let him slip away while it spent time with its Mother though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Tyranit rt snuggled with her baby "Tyran,,,tryanitar?" She qqwas askign Larvitar why her baby wa shere alone with Reox; it was unusual to see Larvitar without CHibi.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 pm

"Lar?"

It seemed to be confused cause it wasn't that unusual for Calix to leave it behind to have some alone time with other Pokemon then again she didn't make Larvitar stay behind as the ONLY Pokemon either. Usually Sneasel and another was left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Tyranitar frowned; none of Calix;s other pokemon were here either and it seem dReox had noticed the absenxce too "...Where did Calix go?" He murmured before he whistled for HonchKrow to go check on her.

"Tyranitar! Lets fight! " Reo said with a grin as he cracked his knucked Tyranitar roared and ethusiatically at this; even though Tryanita could cruich Roex eaily this fight was to improve Tyranitars speed and reflexes; the pokemon hadnt hit Reox once the whole time they;d trained like this; in TEN YEARS.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Larvitar seemed to settle down to watch this, knowing Larvitar even though it couldn't win it would likely want to try to fight or at least practice evading Reox. It was an eager battler just not so stubborn as Sneasel.

Calix's Murkrow dove down on Honchkrow and it semed to intercept according to its plan, it would try to deploy a Haze if the evolved Pokemon persisted. It tried to explain Calix didn't want to be bothered at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 pm

HonchKrow avoided Murkorw and seemed to understand Howevber it couldnt just return to Reox otherwise the man would know something was up.

Tryranitar had great speed for such a large pokemon and Reox dodged her attack siwftly; it was a way for them to both keepo fit and bond togehter The sparring math onyl ever ended when Reox managed to sit on Tyrainitars head, and seena s the pokmeonj was over 10 gfeet tall it was a fun challange.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Murkrow couldn't just give up and it couldn't let it RUIN it, so the smaller pre-evolved form tried to tail it and bug it. One thing to say it was still gutsy cause of its young age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 pm

OPf course Honchkrow got annoyed at this and pecked the other in the head as a warning for the lower levelled pokemon to knock it off unless he wanted to be knocked out (XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Murkrow released its Haze and flew into the dark cloud and fog it released, it would be hard for it to find Calix now but not impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Honchkrow swawked annoyed but continued its serch fro Chibi.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Murkrow went and told the girl, its Haze made it impossible as it thickened wherever was closest to Murkrow. Calix looked horrified, "oh man I hope it doesn't ruin everything....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 pm

HonchKrow gre frustrated with Haze and used fly to fly above the haze ebfore it dive bombed into the thickest haze and landed in font of Caliz KJUST missing hitting Murkrow. "Honch!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Calix sighed, "Good try Murkrow. You did a good......attempt." =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Honchkrow looked around at the part that wasnt quite finished yet before he looked at Calix; he wanted to help too.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Calix looked at him, "Trying to make a party to help raise Daddy's spirits. He seems down......and its Father's Day." ^-^;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Honchkore nodded at that before he squaked at Murkkrow; there was a banner that still needed to be put up, together the two bori pokemon hewlped put it up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Murkrow followed it evolved form, and Calix looked thoughfully at Honchkrow. It was totally unrelated but Murkrow could learn valuable lessons in flying and the air from Honchkrow maybe enough to help with the Gym battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Reox meanwhile was fighting Larvitar; after seeing its mommy fightign with Reox Larvitar wantred to try too but so far Reox had dodged Larvitar each time.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Larvitar landed and it appeared quite tired but its stamina was slowly increasing, it couldn't get this workout with Calix. Reox and Ren hadn't trained her to be as physically active and fit enough to physically do hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next