Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Reox sweatdropped even more "Practically adorable" He said as he set the Pichu down with more cake before quickly dishing the rest out to everyone else savign a piece for himself.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Calix glanced at him, "What's wrong?" o.o She totally missed WHY he was looking anxious at the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Reox gave a weak smile; it was like having TWO Chibi's! "Nothing" he said as he mentally sweatdropped; Pichu was totally spolit; he guessed that was sorta his fault too. (XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Pichu was spoiled but all of Calix's Pokemon had attributes of that, they worked hard with Calix and she delved out and devoted herself to them. She was a novice but she'd be a good trainer yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Reox smiled as he finsihed his cake but he left a piece for Pichu to snatch up later.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:38 pm

"Mary made the cake, I am too little to cook more then poffins cause those are EASY." =/ Calix always liked to add a personal touch and flourish to whatever she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:51 pm

"Its was really good Ill have to give her a call ocne were back in a town or city" He said with a smile "Poffins huh? I like those"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:54 pm

"Yeah but they are for the Pokemon and Sneasel and Larvitar ate them all. I need to make more Pichu hasn't had any and I need to find out what berries it likes." =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:16 am

Reox chuckled at that "Well we can gather som berries in the forest and make more poffins for Puchu ^^"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:29 am

"Yeah, she has never snacked out on berries so I don't know what kind of taste she prefers besides chocolate that is." ^-^;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:43 am

"Wel;l if she likes chocolate chances are she;'ll like sweer berries ratehr than sour or bitter ones"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:03 pm

"Yeah, though she might like more then one taste OR she could just eat anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm

"Hmm we'll have to see but we know sweet things are a step in the right direction XD
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 pm

"Uh huh, cause sweet stuff is all the yummy stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:47 pm

You saying vegetables and fruit aren;t yummy too?" He teased a she poked her nose.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:56 pm

"Some vegetables and fruits, some are yucky."

She frowned and wrinkled her nose after he poked her nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Reox chuckeld "Like brussel sprouts? those are tucky" Reox agree; ugh hye hated those >,<
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:06 pm

"Mhmmmm," in taste Calix mirror MUCH of Reox's taste possibly cause of inherent taste OR because she just like to mimic her favorite parent. Either way if Reox disliked it Calix probably did too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 pm

(XD)

Reox chuckled softly as he stroked her hair; it was such a nice p[arty and his pokemon seemed to be having fun too.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:22 pm

"Sorry it isn't much like last year's," =/ "I didn't have much to go on on the road."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:32 pm

"It;s just fine" He said with a smile a she kissed her forehead "I really like it, thank you"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 pm

She pounce and huggled him back happily, she LOVED praise from her Father, nothing could make her happier then to please her Daddy in whatever she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4