Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Without Reox's help Calix would have tried but failed to keep her room clean. The plushie would be well taken care of, Calix LOVED Poke'dolls but she called them plushies and she wouldn't have been able to reach the closest hangers up high to hang up any of her clothes so they'd have ended up on the floor or in a ball at the bottom of the wardrobe.

Calix did seem to wash her messy hands of the chocolate before snuggling the plushie. Lapras had been a second mother to the kid, not that Reox or Ren would know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Reox sweatdropped at that "Ah ah" Your goping to make Lapras messy" He said "You need to clean your hands first" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:55 pm

"But Calix did.......," she showed her hands to him, they were all clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:57 pm

"Good girl" He said softly before he ruffles her hair before he looked through the suitcase and pulle dout a book that Ibrixses must have packed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:03 pm

She smiled, it had been a fleeting thing before but she liked to be praised. Not that Ibrixses didn't but she wanted to be good at her new home like she said she would and she took compliments that she was doing just that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:20 pm

"Hey Calix whats this?" He asked as he showed her the book.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:24 pm

"A book Mommy sent with me...........she said I'd learn to read soon with my age so I didn't have to worry about not reading yet."

It was a book about Pokemon of all types, no doubt an attempt to sooner or later let her learn about Pokemon. It was the perfect way for Reox to try to prepare her for whatever was lurking around the Gym and Dusk City so the idea of being in the world with Pokemon wouldn't frighten her so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 pm

"Wantg me to read it to you?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:56 pm

She nodded, "At bed time......."

Calix didn't want to be on her own, what better way to NOT be alone then to have him around when it was scary for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:18 pm

"Alright then at bedtime" He agreed with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Calix nodded and played more with her doll, even with only one she was able to pretend and have quite a bit of fun with it. If Calix learned about Pokemon training one could only imagine how much fun she'd have raising an entire team of Pokemon to play and train with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Reox xhuxkled as he watched her with a smile; he was going to haver to get a little desk in ehre so she could draw too.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:43 pm

She was slowly getting comfortable but it would take more then that to get her used to everything. She was coming out of her shell and thriving from the interaction. Both Reox and Ren had needed to reach out to her but she was quick to be needy, dependent on support and company as a little girl. That was seen easily as she was quick to react happily to attention and time spent with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Reox smiled as he storked her hair "COme on it;'s still the middle of the day, you wanna look around the town? its not scary during the day" He promised,. it was a little...grey buit not scary, he didnt think so anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 pm

"But there's nothing out there.........," she hadn't seen many to ANYbody out there when she had seen it at a glance. The way Reox had demanded the guy bring Calix quickly hadn't made it to where she got a good look though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:13 pm

"Theres a few things, Dusk City is quiet but its not desserted" He said
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:15 pm

"Hmmmm, okay," it soiunded like she thought things over for a minute. Better to see things in the day time then the dark. That would take a bit to get her used to it and cured of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:34 pm

"COme on then" He said with a smile a she took her hand and headed outside with her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 am

She blinked at looked around before looking up at him, wondering what they should be looking at or for. Reox had been pretty good at understanding her smaller legs couldn't be as fast as his WAY longer ones and thus he went relatively slow enough for her to keep up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:16 am

There wasnt a lot in DUsk CIty these days it was so quiet but he took ehr to the few stroes that existed to the small park that held a poond full of staryu and goldine.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:24 am

Calix looked around before venturing futher and placing her hand into the water to play with it a bit. She hadn't learned how to swim yet but she liked water. She suddenly seemed to see some of the water Pokemon as she leaned over it further to try to get a better look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:39 am

"GOldine?" A Small goldin popped up expectantly and stared at Chibi Reox chuckled a she oulled oiut a bag of bread crumbs "Shes wasnt something to eat, here give ehr some crumbs" He said awiht a smile a she offered her the bag.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:42 am

Calix grabbed some and placed them to where they ended up on the surface of the water, floating there for the water type to eat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 am

"Diiine!" The gioldfish pokemon said happily asd a few ofther Goldines popped up ti eat the bread crumbs too.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 am

Calix smiled and put some more on the top of the water, only to have them QUICKLY disappear, "Pretty fishies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next