Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Reox noticed and smiled "Wanna see some nicer pokemon? I think you;'ll liek these omnes" He said a she left the litchin and headed to the computer room, there he uesed his pokedex to switch pokemon and he smield a she poked up the pokeballs "Lets go oputside"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:08 pm

She looked unsure but didn't bolt away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:09 pm

"You'll like these ones I promise" Reox said a she held out his hand for ehr.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 pm

She seemed to pause for a moment as if thinking before extending hers towards his. She was trusting him cause he hadn't proven wrong yet but it was shaky, she just still didn't know him super well. That would alone take time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Reox led her out into the large open garden "You;ll like this one I think" He said befor ehe tossed out a Pokeball "Dragonaiiir" The dragon pokemon cooed as she curled up elegently and looekd around.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 pm

It was one of the largest Pokemon she ever saw and while it looked gentle she looked at Reox as though unsure of how to take it. At least she didn't run away but she didn't come near, she looked like she'd sooner charge at Haunter then come towards the dragon type Reox called out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 pm

"Its allright shes very friendly and nice" He said with a smile a she walked to dragionair and knelt by her and sroked her soft scales on ehr body befor ehe gestured to Chibi "You try, she likes being petted" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Calix seemed to stay there for a bit but with his coaxing she slowly seemed to join him but she looked unsure about how to mimic was Reox was doing on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Reox took her little hand gently and let it brush over the soft flufflt scales of dragionar with a smile "Just like that"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Her hand was a lot smaller then his stronger ones but she seemed to smile a bit as Dragonair seemed happy and her Father seemed to be happy with her too because he was smiling at her. She had never been so much afraid of her mother's Pokemon she didn't get why she was afraid of her Father's so much even the ones that weren't so scary-looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Reox chuckled softly as he let out Azurill next "Riiill!" He preened happily and bounced around.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:09 pm

She was a little more confident with that one, it was small and because it was a baby Pokemon it was playful and childish like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Roex sat on the floor and let ehr play as Dragoinat curled upa nd snoozed next to Reox.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Calix played with Azurill but she still just didn't have the experience or confidence with how to deal with Pokemon any more then she did her own life right now. She looked like she was doing better but after a while she simply grew worn out and actually left to go be on her own, she missed her other home a lot especially since it wasn't like her current one. Being shown and learning new things were great but for the girl they were no substitute for the fact she was used to a more tangible emotional attachment that she didn't yet have with anyone here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Reox notcied this and he sighed; he didnt know the first thing about raising a kid right now; it was so hard seena s the kid didnt even know him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Calix couldn't tell him, Ibrixses had her own way of being there as a parent and she'd denied Reox the ability to experience and know his own parenting style or bonding with her but that well proving to be all the more important and detrimental to make sure SOMETHING took root so that the whole time she was here it wasn't an awkward void to the both of them. She didn't have the ability to tell Reox what was right and wrong for a parent to do, in the long run Reox would regrettably have to learn from trial and error, hopefully it would work to his advantage but doing small things and little to let her REALLY get to know him didn't seem to fully help the case thus far.

( All I can say is get Reox to get in there with her, I'll try to help but what I am saying is Calix wants to know Reox. She wants him to be a real Daddy to her based on how she has seen elsewhere (impressionable remember?) and she wants it especially so she can get along better in her new home AND to reverse the awkward damage Ibrixses wrought on them both by tearing up the family. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:09 am

Reox followed her after a moment and smiled "Hey Chibi why dont we get to know each other a bit? Ill ask you a questiona nd you answer and you ask me one in return" Hne said; he figured it was a good way of leanring ehr lieks and dislikes.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:31 am

"Okay," it made her nervous but she could talk with him, it would do much to alleviate boredom or help her settle down. You first."

She seemed to scoot over on her own bed as if offering him a space to sit down because she didn't see chairs for him anywhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 am

Reox sat and started with easy things like her favorite colour ehr favoitre season and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 am

Calix answered them in quick succession, it seemed she had at least learned about the different types of things going on around her, "Blue and winter."

The girl had seen NOTHING but winter and Azhure's Spring and Summer wasn't MUCH different looking to a little kid then its winters were so she just grew used to winter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:46 am

As they asked questions back and forth Ren turne dup again "Yo" He siad as he set down some bags and pulled out a Lapras plushie some crayons and pens and some new dresses for her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:54 am

One of Calix's question was "Can I have chocolate now?"

Reox had SAID if she was good she could have some, and she still thought she was doing a good job. It was obvious she didn't forget easily or without reason.

When Ren did return she quickly seemed to recognize a Lapras as she exclaimed its name out easily. It had been one of Ibrixses NEWER Pokemon caught, of course Reox wouldn't have seen one because she didn't have one when she had left him and he'd never been up to see her once in Azhure Point as per her desires.

The little girl was visibly thrilled at the gifts, as they appeared to give her something to look forward to after all the unusual and disorienting things that happened to her of late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:01 pm

"Sure you can" He said with a chuckle he left the girl huggin ehr clushi and handed her a small bar of cocolate.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Calix placed down the stuff that Ren had brought and ate the chocolate, she softly hummed to herself as she enjoyed it. She didn't get away with stuff like this with Ibrixses and she was enjoying the easy break she was having.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Reox chuckled as he packed away her new stuff in ehr wardrobe and put the Lapras plushie in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next