Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Chibi of course while wandering bumped into Houndoom who was snoozing the sound of Chibi walking into Reox's room woke him up and he perked his head up at the intruder; it was only a little girl but someone Houndoom hadnt met before so naturally its eyes narrowed a little in suspisciou but it didnt growl.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Calix did a quick backing up, it didn't NEED to growl for her to be a tad frightened. She knew Pokemon but she didn't ever see one remotely so unhappy looking, it was a bit obvious to probably most of his Pokemon WHOSE she was, she looked like Ibrixses whom most of them knew but disliked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Houndoom hopped off the bed and walked over to ehr before it sniffed her; she didnt smell like ibrixses obviously but she certiantly looked it "...doom" he said softly before nudging her gently; He didnt want the little girl in Reox's room and was nudging ehr gently to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:40 pm

She smiled a little bit and hugged Houndoom around the neck suddenly, "Doggy........"

She LOVED Pokemon, she was with them since she was first BORN practically and related better with them then humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Houndoom stiffened at that naturally; Its nto like it wasnt used to contact o0r anythign buit beign squished by a tiniy girl was new. Houndoom let out snort before it crouched a little and using its tail plucked her up and set her on his back in order to carry her back to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:47 pm

"Where is doggy going?" She didn't seem to get that she was going WITH it at first.

The man finally set things up placing an X with a circle around it where ever he needed Reox to sign. Ibrixses neat scrawled signature was already on the document where ever Reox had to sign. Her fine cursive writing elegant but it looked like she had stalled and stopped writing in some places only to finish the signature all the way through after thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Reox sigehd and signed it himself; his writing was blocky and right looking it reflected him rather well "That everything?" Reox asked the man as he poassed the papers over; he didnt udner stadn Why Ibrixses was handing the kid over NOW but eh wasnt goign to argue.

Chibi got her answer as Houndoom walked into the lkitchen the little girl on his back. "Houn, Houndoom"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:02 pm

"That's about it," he took the papers back after making sure everything was signed, he didn't give Reox any answers. He simply watched the girl stumbled off Houndoom's back and fall on her butt on the floor. He left her suit case on the table with a quiet snap and then quickly left the same way he had originally came.

Calix watched before giving a quiet look around at everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Houndoom sighed and helped the girl to her ftt but pulling her up by her collat and setting her upright.

Reox sigehd softly as he looked at the little girl; she was probably scared and confused; he wondered if Ibrixses had told the kid ANYTHINGb eofre sending ehr off here.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Oh Ibrixses had told her but hadn't given her much of a choice, she told her it was the best and seeing as she was too young, she hadn't made much trouble in the journey. Her blue eyes were piercing in ways that Ibrixses were and weren't, she wasn't going to make the first exchange it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 pm

"...Calix" he said softly testing the name on his tounge before he smiled; WHat irony it was Inbrixses had given her a name he had once circles in a baby book he;d kept hidden in his drawer.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 pm

The girl seemed to notice it as she responded to her name by at least glancing at him when he said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Reox sigehd softly ebfore he stood up picking up hert suitcase a she went "COme on I'll show you to your room" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 pm

She seemed to stay near and hug Houndoom instead of following Reox prompting the dark Pokemon to do something to help its Master with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Houndoom didnt need to be asked a she picked up CHibi and carrie dher to ehr now clean but plain room. "This is your room alright? If you need anythign Im next door" he said softly "Houndoom, stay with ehr tonight"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:13 pm

She was quietly looking around, it didn't look like she'd say anything for a while. When spoken to she was quiet, she didn't know how to speak to a stranger with her limited language and vocabulary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Reox sighed he didnt know what to say really either, Houndoom nodded as Reox set her suit case down and he hopped onto the bed and curled up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:26 pm

She finally laid down but she was restless in her attempts to sleep, she was hungry but she'd been too shy to ask for anything, the place was as strange as her Father had been. She rolled over, her eyes looking around in the darkness, as if imagining things were there and there probably WAS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:39 pm

They were there all the dark pokemon were watchign the little girl curiously, Houndoom snorted in an attepent to tell then to buzz off and let the girl sleep in peace.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Finally she just wasn't able to sleep and slipped out of bed, and promptly began wandering the hallways. She wouldn't be able to find peace on her own even with Houndoom if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Of course that was a bad move in a house with ghost pokemon becuase Haunter popped out of the wall in front of her out of nowhere not realizing she was going to be there.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:51 pm

The girl was scared out of her wits, fell back hard on her butt and slipped down a few stairs and just started bawling outright to the confusion of the ghost Pokemon and likely waking up anyone who had been trying to sleep. Her rubbed her head, it hurt, it wasn't serious but to her it hurt a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Reox hadnt been asleep anyway and was at her side in a second "Shh whats up" He said as he picked her up easiy and cradle dehr to his chest "Shhh its okay where does it hurt" he said as the Ghost pokemon ahd shrunk away when Chibi had started bawling.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:03 pm

She cried and held onto her head, no bruises only a little bump but for the little girl it was a shock only compounded by the fear she had of the unfamiliar place. It didn't matter to her that Reox was a stranger right now, she was crying against him trying to get over her negative feelings and he was a comfort whether she knew him or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Reox smiled softly and rubbed at the little bumpo gently as he tried to soothe it for ehr "Shh its okay...did one of the ghost pokemon share you by mistake?" He asked; he figured it;d either be haunter or misdrevious, and probably not ion pourpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next