Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:10 pm

She shook her head and turned to hide her face against him, she was too scared to answer and wouldn't stop crying though after a while so started to stop but it was cause she was FINALLY getting tired and she was falling asleep exhausted from crying in his arms vs her own bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:15 pm

Reox cradles her and softly hummed a song his dad used to hum to hin to get him to sleep as a baby as he carried her back to his bedrrom instead of hers; he doubtled she;d be moving anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:17 pm

She did fall asleep before he made it back to his room and no she wasn't moving, she couldn't probably sleep on her own even with Houndoom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Reox sat on his bed and tucked ehr in with the blankets and watched her sleep thoughout the night; he didnt sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Good luck getting her out of his arms really cause she had a grip on him likely cause of how scared she'd been. The thing is poor Haunter hadn't meant to cause any trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Reox chuckled a little as he cradled her "Youe so cute...I wonder if you were this cute as a baby" He said softly he was sile before he voered his eyes with on ehand as he tried not to cry; he;d missed out on three years of the girls life; that was a LOT to him and now it'd be hard to get to know him at all.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Ibrixses had tied loose the strings though, as her lawyer had said Reox got to have her until age eighteen because Ibrixses didn't make stipulations for her return. Why now? Reox would have to ask her and MAYBE get an answer. She softly snuggled intentionally against him, he was like her bed this evening, after the upsetting day she didn't rouse or wake once. Even on his first night he'd been able to calm her enough to let her sleep entirely through the night without awakening once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Reox let ehr sleep in his arms as he got iup at 8 am and used one arm to feed his pokemon in the kitchen and make breakfast even though she was still asleep. 9XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:43 pm

When she finally did wake up she blinked and hid her eyes from the weak sunlight by folding her face against his chest again. Her stomach gave a tiny rumble, she was REALLY hungry by now. She'd been hungry last night but hadn't said a thing and now her stomach was speaking for itself if she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:47 pm

"Morning little one" Reosx said with soft chucklke as he finished making eggs and toast and sat down chibi in his lap "COme on I made you breakfast"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:54 pm

She glanced at it but it didn't take long for her to actually start eating, she seemed to renew her mute silence as there was nothing to encourage her to talk freely with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Reox let her be; she needed time to adjust to things as the pokemon all watched Chibi; Haunter was trying to hide feeling bad about last night.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:01 am

The girl quickly finished her breakfast, walked around and got kind of bored, she missed her mother and her mother's Pokemon a lot. Everything around her had scared her pretty much except for Houndoom and she didn't know why she had to be here. She clicked her shoes together and looked at her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:03 am

"Sable?" A voice next to ehr said and Sable eye grinned at her; it WAS suppose dot be friendly but it just looked creepy to others.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:06 am

It just made her back away, and this time she tripped but into a pond of water in the garden. It was too shallow for drowning but it soaked her and broke her fall. She didn't cry this time but she started to tear and just got up to try to get further away. It was obvious her Dad's Pokemon terrified her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:09 am

"Mis dree?" Mis drevious question at the little girl unlike the othe pokemon she probnably looked the least scary as houndoom ran over and plucked CHibi out of the pond.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 am

She seemed to take the help and then ran off to hide behind Reox's leg probably to his surprise as she looked at them all, she was only three and pretty much terrified, she'd NEVER seen Pokemon that look like that. Reox had been correct to intially assume his Pokemon might scare her, she was only scared and cautious about Misdreavus after Haunter had ruined it the previous night on accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:24 am

"Hey whats up?" he said before he smield "Hey come on theres no need to be scared my pokemon wont hurt you theyre just curious abiut you"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:30 am

"Scary, out of nowhere," she did start crying a bit then, it was the sudden appearance when she was just trying to get her bearings and familiarity and then getting scared and hurt that had her timid in addition to her shyness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 am

"Well thats what Dark and Ghost pokemon dop its in thier natures" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:51 am

"I want to go back home then," she stomped her foot, turn tail, and then went away crying. Running away was the only thing she felt she could do to try to escape, it was a difficult and sudden move. She wanted to know her Father but she was young and scared of being separated from the only parents she'd known up till now. She didn't know how to cope with it, it felt like she was flung every which way and she could settle down enough to accept it easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:54 am

Reox winced at that; that comment stung. He sigehd as he followed her "..." He just weatched her cry for a moment ebfore he walked over and rubbed her back; he didnt say anything to calm her down he jsut let her cry it out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 am

Calix didn't know that Reox had MORE then his share of sadness and he had a nasty hand dealt to him to without a choice, her mother had just ran off and clean abandoned him leaving behind a girl who was unsure and terrified of him cause he was a stranger to her as he said. Reox ultimately had to be able to get her to allow him to bridge a bond but where did one start with a child who had never seen or known them to be there and thus had a chasmed distance between them where for a child a bond would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 am

Reox picked her up once she'd calmed down he let her bed as he went to the phone and punche din Ibrixsses number; she had a LOT of expolaining to do.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:34 am

"I suspected you'd be calling.....," her voice was soft, oh she KNEW he'd likely rage now that for ONCE she accepted talking to him. Normally she had neglected to but she couldn't ignore him as cleanly considering he had her child with him. He didn't look well considering everything that happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next