Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:55 am

"Becauce I always wanted a child" He said with a soft smile "When your a grown up and you love someoen very much, there coems a time when you nwant to settle down and have children, I always wanted that with Ibrixses...so Im happy that we had you" He said with a smile "There nothing better in the world than looking after your own child and making them happy"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:18 am

Calix was instantly kind of lost by the enthusiasm Reox had, the idea of his devotion to her mother as a partner was something she'd never seen. He'd never known she existed and her mother and father had never been together at all let alone in the way he spoke of that joy. She didn't even have the heart to ask WHY though, why they weren't together even though Reox didn't even know himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 am

"Either way Im happy your here" He said a she slowed the swing down so he gcould pet ehr hair gently.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 am

He seemed to get that through just fine to her because she gave a small but bright smile back to him, "Calix is too..."

It wasn't a lie, her existence here wasn't horrible just strange and new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 am

Reox smield and cuddled ehr "Your so cute!" He said with a softl laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:53 am

She smiled again, it was shy and innocent at the compliment. She then looked around, "What do you do all the way out here anyways? Do you live her for good by yourself?"

For Calix Reox living by himself looked like that, he had little reaction with anyone but challengers, his brother when he visited, and his Pokemon. Azhure Point wasn't all that populated but Ibrixses was very involved with the community from her responsibilities as Gym Leader, so much so that sometimes Ibrixses seemed to be more into that then the task of parenting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:09 am

"This place is my home" He said softly; He ran Dusk CIty but there were so few people that lived here anymore that it was an easy job; "I run the city but very few people live here.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:22 am

"Don't you get lonely or BORED?"

The emphasis was on the second word NOT the first. She was entertained just fine when she was doing something but she found it hard to manage being actively involved in Dusk City at times. The girl knew when there was nothing to do she was. She usually tried to keep herself VERY busy so she didn't have time to dwell on being bored but sometimes it caught up with her since she just didn't have something to absorb all her time and energy with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:28 am

"....No Theres always somethign to do with my pokemon around" He said with a smile; he wasnt going anywhere NEAR the lonly question.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 am

For her she got real quiet, she was scared or terrified of them all. She wasn't touching or going within feet of Sableye, she at best SEEN Misdreavus and Haunter and her were shaky and she could only take Reox's words on all the rest of them for being non scary to her. Didn't look like even if she was bored she was going to reach out with open arms to any of his Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Reox chuckeld softly and ruffled her hair "Soon you;ll understand the bond between a pokem on and a trianer, maybe one day you;ll want to be a trainer too"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

She gave a trademark look that screamed uncertainty at that, like she just really doubted it before really thinking on it, "Nuh uh," she didn't think she'd go for that, especially if a lot of them were like the ones she was around now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Reox chuckled and kissed her head "We'll see" He said amused.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Calix frowned, "Mommy's Pokemon aren't scary, not even the dark one."

Calix spoke of course of Weavile, she didn't know it was a dark type but it was her mother's primary Pokemon the one that lived with them and she saw the most of. This would have been the first Reox would have heard of Ibrixses still having the Pokemon at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:38 pm

"...Weavile?" He said surprised at that "...Even after all this she still had Weavile..." he murmured softly
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 pm

"He is a BIG Pokemon but smaller then HER, a LOT smaller," she pointed to Tyranitar, a LOT of things were smaller then Tyranitar including Reox. xD

"He had sharp claws too."

( My bad but Ibrixses wasn't revealed to have evolved it until she challenged Reox to a battle in Beginning so it would have been a Sneasel. Her Sneasel was also a female SO that is just Calix calling it a he by default gender. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 pm

(Ohhh)

Reox blinekd at that vbefor ehe chuckled "Sneasel is a she Calix" He said amused; he should know he caught ehr after all.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

"Oh," Calix was quiet, she REALLY had a habit of calling females HE's. Suddenly she wondered if all the Pokemon she met were he's like she been calling them, "What about the doggy, and Haun-ter, and shiny-eye?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:09 am

"Houndoom, Haunter and Sable eye are all male, Sneasal, Tyranitar, Kingdra and misdrevious are all girls"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 am

She blinked, "Mail?"

She thought of the actual process of recieving mail even though it made NO SENSE with their conversation of gender. She'd heard of boys and girls, guys and lasses, not male and female as gender vocabulary went. She was at least trying to recall and remember all the Pokemon she had met who were so far guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:51 pm

"Heh male as in theire boys" he said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:00 pm

"Oh, okay, gotcha."

Calix was likely to make a lot of mistakes and all the Pokemon were getting impromptu nicknames it seemed since so far Houndoom was called Doggy, Haunter was called his name in two DISTINCT syllables, and Sableye had been called Shiny-eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:11 am

Reox chuckled softly at that "Your so cute" Her said amused as he pet ehr hair.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 am

Calix blinked at a shape behind Reox, Misdreavus who was watching everything. She'd seen her once before and been more scared about the ghost types to really get over her fear enough to show an interest in Misdreavus.

"Pretty, pretty Pokemon," she pointed behind Reox. The first Ghost type she had actually not had fear take over her reactions to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:21 am

"Hmm?" He said befor ehe smield "Ah you mean misdrevious?" He said "SHes very gentle" He said softly a she gestureld the ghost pokemon over, the ghost pokemon giggled and floated up to Reox;s hand and tired to nuzzle him, even though she couldnt really; it weas still her sign of affection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next