Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Badges and Clues

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Badges and Clues - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Reox rolled his eyes "Have it your way" He said as he walked over to Ibrixses blatently ignoreing the pokemon as Giratina used Shadow force on Lucario
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Badges and Clues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Badges and Clues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Badges and Clues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Badges and Clues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Giratina disappeared for the first stage but there was a void of time before Shadow Force would actually strike and immediately Lucario aimed another sphere at Reox and then charged in to do Force Palm, another fighting technique of significant damage that would paralyze Reox temporarily if it hit just right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Reox saw it coming; the Aura attack hit but he wasnt stupid nor was he inexdperianced in fighting pokemon head on he used his leg to kick Lucario;s legs from under him before he could even attack him "Nice try but you fail" He said as Giratina reappeard "Say goodbye, shes coming with me"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Badges and Clues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Badges and Clues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Badges and Clues - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Badges and Clues - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Lucario's recovery was so great that even taken suddenly off its legs it was able to recover its balance but not enough to dodge Shadow Force when it hit sending it into a wall and the remnants caving in around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 pm

"Good job Giratina" Her said softly as he rummaged in Ibrixses belt for a Pokeball "Get some rest" He said to the pokemon ebfreo he let Lucario back into tis ball, he then picked up Inbrixses and carried her out of the mines; by this point the bpolice were all over the mines the were confistaticn what machinery and crystals Tranqua had dug out opf the mines as evidance.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:56 pm

There were a lot of suspicious glances, Reox had publicly not meant to but in having everyone see her come from the Cave again, she was becoming even more suspicioned to be the one at fault for it all as she was in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Reox lied for her though; he explained that Ibrixses was the one that found the secret entrance to the cave and tried to drive Tranqua out but she was knocked unconsious and Reox wert looking for her, he explained that they happened to be in town becuase his Duaghter was hoping to defeat the gym leader here. Reox was a good liar when he had to be and like hell he;d like Ibrixses take the fall fro any of this.

Once hel;d weaved his web of lies he carried Ibrixses back to the pokemon scnter and sat on the bed opposite Calix Ibrixses in his arms; he fell asleep soon after still holding her protectivly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Calix was still asleep when he got back, the last few weeks really had been keeping her tired because of everything she did during her travels.

Ibrixses finally woke up, she felt the sluggish response as the sedative had still been in her system. Her eyes wandered over to Reox, her husband, she weakly tried to push free of him. So Lucario had been defeated it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Reox;s grip on her tightened when she tried to move away; it seemed he wouldnt let her go in his sleep either.

"I wouldnt try if I were you" REen whispered softly "More you struggle the tighter he;ll hold onto you, you should know that very well by now...Ibrixses" he said softrly "Sleep" He said simply ebfore he turned and left closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:29 pm

She couldn't stay and she knew it but she knew he was right, with Reox's grip she wasn't getting away right now. She didn't have the strength to with herself still sedated to use it fully to get away from one or both of them. She'd be biding her time it looked like. She glanced at him, they hadn't slept together in ages but it felt right, "Why won't you let me go, you fool?"

She felt she was right about calling him a fool, for clinging to someone like her, he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:32 pm

rReox didnt repond to her he was out like a light which was a first in five years he just pulled her closer and slep on a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:35 pm

She ended up not spending much more time musing on that as she ended up inadvertently doing exactly what Ren advised her to. She fell right back to sleep, there was nothing she could do but wait for everything to wear off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm

(Awwww such a cute image in my head!)

Reox didnt wake up until Cali;x did when she squealed happily at seeing her mom and dad snuggled up together and asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 pm

She giggled and went to get on the bed beside Ibrixses, clambering up onto the mattress, "Mommy!!"

She tried to shake her awake, this looked like it was a good thing, if her parents were together that was good because they'd been apart for so long in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Reox cracked open one eye befor ehe blinekd; when had he fallen asleep!? It was almsot disturbing seen as he;d spent so long NOT sleeping "Hey kiddo" Reox said with a yawn as he sat up a little still cradling Ibrixses "Yeah look who I brought to see you ^^" He said; okay that was a lie but hey might as well make use of Ibrixses precence here.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 pm

"Did Mommy come to see my first Gym Battle?" Calix thought that must've been a reason since usually her mother did tend to spend time with her instead of her Father whenever she came around. It wasn't that she was self absorbed but it would be super motivational to the young girl if her mother DID seem to support her.

She did push his arms and pushed herself up after nodding awake and gave a grim and matter of fact smile as if noticing and thanking him for the next trouble he got her in, gets her out of one and places their daughter cleanly in the middle of everything. It would have been ideal enough if she could get away but now she couldn't just LEAVE right away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm

"Of COURSE she did! Didnt you mommy?" he said to Ibrixses that cocky smirk on his face saying 'I know i plaNted you in the middle so you can't leave thats the whole point cause, I'm clever, har har har'
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:22 pm

She gave him a smile that quite literally spoke the words themselves

I HATE YOU.

She couldn't really but she had never been this angry with him about anything. This was now way more then once when Calix had inadvertently been an aid to them and she quite literally gave him a look that said once it was over she was GONE again.

"Yes, I won't be able to stay for long as usual, I suppose your Daddy didn't want to tell you that so as not to disappoint you but I think it is important you be told the truth so you can be prepared for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Reox's grin widened which said right back 'You love it honey, its why you married me' Reox rolled his eyes at her words BUT SAID NOTHING
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm

"That's great, Mommy," she was really happy to see her mother so much in the recent times. Ibrixses hadn't visited much but she was seeing a lot of her family now, nevermind that EVERYTHING went over her tiny head.

Ibrixses glanced at her and said, "Well you know, your father, can barely keep his hands off me," and without further ado she dislocated his arms from around her with a sardonic smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Reox smirked at that ebfore he loopped his arma roiudn ehr waist ans tytugged her stright into his lap "Damn right I can#t" He purred with a happy grin; oh he was SO milking this for all it was worth! "Calix can you go tell uncle Ren Im awake and go check and feed your pokemon, you need ehm in to shape for todays battle" he said.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 pm

"Uh huh," she was so psyched and ready, she had taken forever to prepare for this match up and she really did think she had some steam to give her momentum even with a disadvantage.

Ibrixses just gritted her teeth and started to pull his arms to pry them apart, "I didn't ask for a display of that, DEAREST!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Roex trightned his grip on her as Calix ran off "DOnt; be a pain HONEY, after all if it wasnt for em lying and coveing for your ass you;d be in a jail cell right now tellign the cops why a gym leader is working for Tranqua" He whispere din her ear "Dont be stubborn for once in your goddamn life"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:53 pm

"I think I'd prefer an arrest to you," she gave him a steely glance, Where in the HELL where her Pokeballs when she needed them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 pm

"I think your lying, what would Claix say knowing her MOMMY was in prison, dso you ever once think about anyone other then yourself?" He asked softly "I bailoed you out, I didn;t hand you in so you can grant me this pennace by staying with me and Calix and Oh i dont know BONDING with your dauighter" He said softly "I dont expect you to love being in MY prescence" He said softly; he felt a little bitter; even after all Ibrixses said and did he still loved her and he know truanqua qwas to blame but with Ibrixses attitude as it was it still felt like she hated him; he;d ratehr she spent time with Calix for a while if it meant keeoping ehr here for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: