Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom Of Kirribur

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:10 pm

"You better do it fast, Im fast out of patiance" He said as Houndoom backed off a little but still close enough to go for the scientist if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:20 pm

The scientist crawled and clambered up pulling a communication device out of his pocket. He crawled over to the corner and started talking.

A familiar voice answered, "What?!"

"We," he swallowed, "We are being attacked."

"Well then SORT IT OUT!"

"He is sorting us out," he said with a glance back.

Ibrixses heaved a sigh of deep EXASPERATION, lackeys failed and of course she had to fix everything.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Reox smirked at that "You sound might annoyed honey, having abad day?" He cooed down the speaker knowing damn well Ibrixses would know it was him "Sorry to ruin your base but, hey Tyranitar wants her baby back and she traced him back to here, aparrently hed gone no doubt your mom has something to do with that, eityher way were goign to have fun, I suggest your un" He cooed befor ehe grabbed the back of the scientist's collar "As for you...I'll hand you to my brother, Im feeling generous"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:38 pm

"...you. I should've known.....," it was FAR from her base but it was her responsibility to defend it if she could, "it's not my base, its my mother's. I suppose it would be too much for me to give you my word I would scour the place for Larvitar and to ASK you to leave wouldn't it? I knew you couldn't resist twenty-four hours of my absence. I am IN as far as finding Larvitar; I give NO PROMISES and NO MERCY after that."

The scientist looked horrified but relieved at the same time, "You, you, you KNOW the Admin? You know her.....," he gulped as he looked for the word but the one he WANTED to click in there was "intimately".
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:50 am

Roex chuckled "Hey, you ran off last night without a word, and today I have no patiance, I wont stand having Chibi be depressed much longer" He said back to her "You do what you have to, and I'll do what I have to and hopefully Larvitar will emerge as a result" He said before he paused as he heard Tryanitar smash into another room the sound of screming scientists as they ran "I'd leave but Tyranitars currently causing a rampage, you know how well I fared the LAST time it happened" He cooed; she knew all to well how bad he;d looked after tryingto get Tyranitar to calm down and Dodge city was a wreck. "I'll be gone soon dont you worry, you see your mom, you tell he Im coming for her and the outcome wont be pretty when I do turn up" He said before he cut off communications by stabbing the control panel with a knife, it soaked and fizzed out.

Reox looked at the man he had a hold of and smirked "Of course I know her; I married her" He said with a smirk before he let him go "Houndour, make sure our friend follows and doesnt run off" He said as he turned to leave "You better follow unless you want to be missing a limb" Reox said as Houndoom snarled behind the sceientist, urging him to move.

(Lol)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:32 am

She sarcastically said, "It wasn't without a word, I told your brother. My mother isn't here, Dearest and it ISN'T because of my intervention."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:44 am

"I know, which is why Im not looking for you" He said with a smirk. Once he was done he Gestured for Tyranitar to help them out of the hole onlt to be met by Ren "Find anything?"

"Nope, only him" He shoved the scientist towards Ren "Deal with him for me"

"With pleasure" Ren said as an evil plan formed in his head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:47 am

The scientist yelped at tried to avoid being handed off to Ren however a snarl from Houndoom made him cooperate REAL fast.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:05 am

Ren smired "Don;t worry, I have plans for you, Im sure you'll like it" He said with a smirk.

"Ren...Wheres Chibi?" Ren blinekd at that; he looked around but there was no sgn of her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:08 am

"Chibi?" he blinked, "She was here?! Brother, Kalyx isn't here I haven't seen her anywhere around this park."

The scientist shivered and DOUBTED anyone would love being locked up.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:21 am

"She promised me she wouldnt leave the park!" Reox growled "I need to find her, you deal with him" He said as he pointed to the scientist "I'll keep ypu updated" He promised.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:04 pm

"That isn't like her to lie or not listen. I've NEVER heard of that, it doesn't feel right," Ren commented in a soft introspective voice. Chibi behaved perfectly for Reox and him, couldn't say the same for others but she was always good for them.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:26 pm

"She must have found Larvitar or something or found a lead" Reox said 2Thats the only explination I can think of"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:13 pm

"Perhaps..," Ren said, "Either way I know better than to think this was intentional, something drew her attention. She is only a little girl after all...."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Reox nodded at that "I'll find CHibi she can;t have gone far you deal with out little scientist friend" He said a she pet his brothers arm with a grin "Im sure you can make use of him"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:56 pm

The scientist appeared sullen...his fate was to go to jail? For following his dream? Sure, it wasn't the BEST way to follow it since Elza was a very different breed of scientist in thought and science altogether but it had been the best he'd been capable of and now his future was ruined. Incarceration, imprisonment, was going to be how they'd deal with him without a chance to defend himself.

"Hey Reox....not to ruin your wish to immediately go after her but Ibrixses has a right to know and be involved. Kalyx is just as much her daughter as she is hers; she'd want to know....," Ren intoned in a patient voice.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:12 pm

"Don't worry I have a feeling Im going to bump into ehr in a minute" He said with a grin "Have fun with your new friend"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:15 pm

The scientist looked like he'd regurgitated lunch up and swallowed it back down. His throat was raw and his pallor looked almost sickly.

"Oh?" said Ren, he was so tempted to have his brother catch him up to pace about his romantic life but that came AFTER they found Chibi and her starter.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Reox grinned "When I fond CHibi I'll give you an update" He said wth awave as he headed off to the pokemon Centre, he wanted to check there first in case CHibi had gone there.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:51 pm

"And where do you think you're going?" a sassy voice said from behind him as she stepped out of Tyranitar's HUGE HOLE in the base wall. The scale of damage the base had sustained....she couldn't even attach a cost upon it. She knew her mother was going to be pissed, "First you enlist my help and then you try to ditch me and leave. Remind me why I am endangering my position by helping you if you are going to discard it in the first place?"

Ibrixses hadn't heard most of their conversation. She placed her hands steadily upon her hips and overlooked the two guys.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:50 am

Ren and Reox exchanged a silent look before Ren smield "Well Im REALLY busy I have this guy to deal with, later!" He said as he walked off dragging the scientist with him, he knew when to run like hell and ditch his brother; besides its wasn't his discussion to be a part of.

"I wasn't ditching you, I was heading to the pokemon centre to see if Chibi was there, I was going to come straight back, promise" He said with a smile he heard a creaking noise from inside the base and snickered when the hole Tyranitar had made collapsed in on itself; he loved causing chaos for Tranqua; revenge was sweet after all.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:42 pm

If her face was rigid before it was nothing like the pale hard tone it took, "She isn't with you? With either of you?"

She looked at Ren's retreating form and then back to Reox; she never doubted his abilities as a parent as he far surpassed her in success of that venture but her daughter had never gone MISSING either.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Reox shook hbis ehad "She was in the park then she dissapeared" He said softly "She must have found a lead on Larvitar otherwise she;d NEVER run off"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:59 pm

"We have to start before it gets dark and for this town that isn't far away. Come on!"

She took the lead, starting around the park but they didn't miss anything. Part of her chided herself to know better than that; the brothers were assassins they rarely missed things since observation was a key ability they had.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Reox frowned as he looked aroudn as well, but he didnt find much of anything there were a few tracks in the dirt but they didnt really lead to where she;d gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom Of Kirribur
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next