Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Journey Empty
PostSubject: My Journey   My Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 am

" Look at you Kazumi " her mother said as she looked down at her daughter, who was putting on her shoes. " Your growing up so fast " Her mother said with a tear coming to her eye. Blushing Kazumi stood up and looked down at the floor " Im still going to vist you....." she said quietly. " I know, but it just won't be the same without you " her mother tried to wipe the tear away but gave in by pulling Kazumi into a crushing hug. "M-mum..I c-can't Breathe " Kazumi stuttered, finally letting her go she smiled down at her daughter. " You better hurry....Its going to be along walk " nodding Kazumi reached for her belt that had a small pouch on it so she could put her stuff into. Sercuring it around her waist, she smiled back at her mother and opened the front door. " Bye honey.....Be safe.....And make sure to call me everyday " called her mother from the door as Kazumi walked down the path. Sighing she continued her slow walk, soon her house was out of sight. Kazumi stopped as something came to mind " Where am i meant to go?!!"
Back to top Go down

My Journey
Page 1 of 1