Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey of Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Journey of Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Journey of Revenge   Journey of Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Juliet walked out of the hospital which was by her small home, she had visited her mother and as always it filled her with mixed rage and sorrow at seeing her once vibrant and cheerful mother reduced to a nearly lifeless vegetable fed and kept alive by machines. She said with a bright fire burning in her eyes. "Don't worry Mama I will avenge what those bastards did to you and Papa and Onii-chan I swear it even if I have to sacrifice my own life to do it." Gallade walked beside Nao and said in her head. You know that revenge will not bring your father and brother back or restore your mother's health. Juliet scoffed. "I know but it damn well will make me feel better!" Gallade shook his head sighing gazing at the sky knowing their was no reasoning with Juliet when she wrapped her mind around something her mood swings were unpredictable but he was used to her being angry. He was honor bound to protect her at the cost of his life it was just how all Gallade's were wired.
Back to top Go down

Journey of Revenge
Page 1 of 1