Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering the town

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:02 pm

-Kiyoki traveled to Babylon City after a recent dream. It seemed as though he was called to the town to further his role in life. He dragged through a small crowd of people, bumping into them, ignoring their comments. He stopped to rest on a rack of logs. Duskull and Ghastly seeped from within the rack, scanning the area.-
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:26 pm

-Suddenly Garsoul released itself from its pokeball- "Gaaaarrrsoooouuu~" -The Garsoul wasn't yet adjusted to its new owner. Kiyo gave Garsoul a bank stare as it flaoted across from him. Duskull and Ghastly watched it, anticipating a move; People walked by glancing at the trainer and his pokemon. Garsoul began to draw in metal components to revolve around its body. Beams holding up the wood rack behind Kiyo began to buckle from the gravitaion.- "Huh?" -Kiyo was alerted by the screech of bending metal. The rack began to collapse as Kiyoki jumped out of the way the best he could.- "Duuuuusss~" -Duskull used Disable to freeze the logs in mid-air. Ghastly began to hover around Kiyo, checking for injuries. It then turned its attention to the troublesome Garsoul.

-Garsoul paid little mind, nor cared for what had happened.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Wandering the town Left_bar_bleue1/8Wandering the town Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Wandering the town Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Wandering the town Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Alex was walkin around when he noticed the pokemon "When a trainer sees another trainer they must battle!" Alex then dashed up to him. "Yo you....I challenge you to a pokemon battle"
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:24 pm

"Hmph, why not."-He said, standing to his feet as he wiped himself off. A smirk grew on Kiyo's face.- "You're so tough Garsoul.... you take him on first."-Kiyo said, mocking the pokemon in its rage.- "GAAAAAAAR!~" -Garsoul screeched, then faced The opposing Trainer
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Wandering the town Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Wandering the town Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Alex smirked, "Alright Cindi, lets show them how to heat things up!" He then tossed the pokeball, and out popped a female cyndaquil. She danced as the blue ribbon flew in the wind, it was fire resistant. One of her rewards for being so good in the gym battle. "Alright Cindi lets go fast and hard, use Eruption!" The Flames shot up and rained down on the area.
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:12 pm

"Dodge and use!-" "Gaaaaaaar" -Garsoul disregarded Kiyo's orders and began to use scrap storm. Although, through its efforts, much of the junk used was scorched by the opponents attack, leaving it open to attack. "Gaahh~" -It screeched from its injury.- "So sickening....."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:28 pm

"Good work Cindi, now use Sunny Day!" Cindi obeyed happily. "Cindi!" She danced in the sunlight as her flame doubled in size. "Now Cindi use the scrap metal as a means a ramp use flame wheel to gain air, then do a combo and make it a burning Aerial Ace!" Cindi then rolled into a flame wheel racing towards a pice of scrap metal and flew into the air where she then came down on top of Garsoul, then she vanished.
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:44 pm

"SOOOO~!" "The Garsoul screeched as it slammed to the ground. It looked towards Kiyo. He stood with his arms folded, shaking his head.- "Use Foresight..." -Garsould decided to listen to Kiyo this time. Its eye glew red as it sought out the hasty cyndaquil.- "!" "Now use shadowball..." -Garsoul caught track of the cyndaquil, then launched a shadowball attack.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Cyndaquil had been hit, "Nice try cindi we will get him next time!" Cindi stood and shook her head. "Quil" "Ok now lets hit him with your new move dig under ground!" Cindi then dug under ground and hid for a moment.
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:56 am

-Kiyo sighed as he had little option.- "Iron Defence" -Garsul glew as it readied for an attack.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:01 pm

"Cyndaquil come up and dig another hole" Cindi obeyed and dug another hole into the ground making four holes in total now. "Lets set him up"
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:36 pm

"Lock-On!" -Kiyo exclaimed as cyndaquil briefly came above ground. Garsoul quickly took aim.- "Now, Shadowball once more" "Soooooooouuull~" -Garsoul charged its shadowball attack, then launched it as it followed cyndaquil through its tunnels.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:57 pm

"Cyndaquil Blow it back with Flamethrower" Flames then erupted from the hole, ejecting the attack from the hole. "Cyndaquil come above ground then dig under to evade the attack." Cindi then obeyed and then dunked into the ground. "Good job Cindi keep him on his toes"
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:27 pm

-Kiyo growled in frustration.- "Ominous Wind, now!" -Garsoul began to spin as a gust of ghostly wind began to flow through the air, and into Cyndaquil's tunnels.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:39 pm

"Ok Cindi, use bide!" Cindi then began to gather energy from the damage she received.
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:56 pm

OOC -(lol@ cyndaquils not being able to learn bide at all xD but ur so special :3 )

"Iron Defence~!" -Garsoul ceased its spinning, then began to glow as it built up its defenses.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:11 pm

((It can to just not in generation three n four))

"Good Cyndi now unleash the energy in your Sunny Day!" Cyndaquil came up as his flame shined brightly forcing the sun to shine brightly on the field. "Go back underground and make two more holes!"
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:36 pm

(((lol, so old school)))

"Gah, bring it down quick, use shadowball." -Garsoul obeyed his command as it continuously launched shadowballs towards the ground in an attempt to collapse the tunnels.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:38 pm

The Tunnels then collapsed and caved in on cyndaquil "Perfect we got them right where we want them, Cyndaquil show them our new move Lava Plume!" The Caved in ground, then erupted as fire burst open making several holes and melted rock all over the area from the now molten rock. Connecting all of the tunnels through a even deeper tunnel made by cyndaquil. "Now Cindi show him phase 2 and use Overheat!" Cyndaquil then jumped in one of the holes and went to the lowest area and afterward a large storm of fire came from below and stormed in the air. Shooting fountains of fire.
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:05 am

-Kiyo's eyes widened.- "Protect!" -Garsoul shrouded itself in a barrier, nulling the opponents attacks.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:31 am

"Nice Try Cindi...." He sighed "That was very annoying to go through just for you to use protect.." "Cindi come up and hit him with a full on flamethrower" Cindi then obeyed and came up from behind Garsoul and shot a blast of flames.
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:22 pm

"Through the flames, now!' -Garsoul rushed head on though the getting as close as possibly to cydaquil.- "Explosion..." "Gaaaaarr" -Garsoul then detonated across from Cindi.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Cindi flew back from the explosion and passed out. "That was a cheap shot...." He then picked up his next pokeball. "Ok lets show them what were all about Vapor I choose you" A female Vaporeon then jumped out of her pokeball and swayed her tail back and forth. "Shall we continue"
Back to top Go down

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:36 pm

-Kiyo took out his pokeball and withdrew the fainted Garsoul.- "Ghastly, if you don't mind...." -Ghastly slowly made its way towards the field.- "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Alex then went to his injured Cyndaquil and gave it a revive pill. "Ok cindi stand on the side lines and watch carefully, cause this one will definitely not end in a draw." He then pointed at Gastly "Ok Vaporeon start it off with Acid Armor!" Vaporeon then used the moisture in the air to become invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next