Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering the town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wandering the town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:55 pm

"Theres no hiding, foresight!~" "Ghhaaass" -Ghastly scanned the area for Vaporeon making it visibly to itself.- "Now that you've found it, use Shadowball." "Ghhhaaastly!" -Ghastly then launched a Shadowball attack towards the Vaporeon.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Wandering the town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Wandering the town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Wandering the town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Wandering the town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:09 pm

"Vaporeon now use Surf and drown it out!" Vaporeon obeyed and the small shadow ball was surfed away. "Now Vaporeon turn your defense into offense. use Double Team! and then use Ice beam in unison!" Vaporeon obeyed and there were multiple Ice beams aimed at ghastly.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:23 pm

-Ghastly's Foresight kept track of the real Vaporeon.- "Use suckerpunch followed up by a thunderpunch!" -Ghastly's Sucker Punched eased it through the Ice Beams, leading it to strike with a thunder punch-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Wandering the town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Wandering the town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Wandering the town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Wandering the town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:55 pm

"Vaporeon protect, and dont give it up" Vaporeon obeyed and protected from the onslaught of attacks. "Darn it......how can I get Vaporeon out of this one...." He then looked at Vaporeon "Vaporeon use Aqua Ring, follow it up by using Rain dance!" Vaporeon obeyed as it began to rain heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:04 pm

-Kiyo laughed to himself.- "Thunderpunch once more!" "Ghaaaaasss~" -The rain fueled Ghastly's Thunder Punch as it struck once more.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:20 pm

"Good, Vaporeon run away!" Lightning the struck gastly, the friction from the clouds attracted his energy to it causing a bolt of lightning to strike him. Vaporeon regained health from Aqua Ring. "Ok now, power up shadow ball and stand by"

Last edited by Pandar on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:51 am

(((And you say I made a cheap shot, lol))

-Ghastly fell after being struck by the lightening.- "C'mon Ghastly...." "Ghaaaass" -Ghastly Began to glow a bright white as it rose from the ground- "Hauntah, Haunteh, Haunt!~" -Ghastly had evolved into a Haunter!. Kiyo laughed a bit.- "Now, use Shadowball.!" -Haunter readied its own shadowball attack.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:30 am

((((WHAT TEH FAWK!!!!!! DDDDDX))))))

Vaporeon continue to stand by. Alex was pinned, it was clear because of the STAB that Haunters shadow ball would be stronger...."Vaporeon Fire your Shadow Ball then used Acid Armor, to turn invisible, follow it up by using Dig, then use Double Team" Vaporoen obeyed, Alex figured that foresight would find them, but at least this would buy Alex and Vapor some time before its to late. "If this fails, it will be all up to you Meteki"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 am

(((( xD )))

-Haunter raced towards the whole Vaporean dug, then launched its Shadowball.- "Follow up with Will-O-Wisp!" -It then launched a series of ghostly flames into the hole, seeking out the Vapreon.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 am

(Dumby.......Water not only fills the hole cause of the rain but Vaporeon can not be burned......)
"He Fell for it Vaporeon Blow him away with Hydro Pump!" The Large Vortex of water came from the hole, knocking Haunter away. It was like getting smacked with a Iron Tail since all of the extra boost were in the right place. The Rain + The Stab + The already being under water + The Aqua Ring makes it so this is not only the ultimate Def but the most Deadly Offense as well. Knowing that Vaporeon could pop from any of Cyndaquils other hole and make a Giant Wave of Pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 am

-Trough it all, Kiyo gave one more command as Haunter was trapped in the Hydro Pump.- "THUNDER BOLT!" "HAAUUUUN!" -Thunder flowed through the Hydro Pump, down back into the tunnel filled with water as fast as he could let it off trapping the Vaporeon in a pool of electricity. Haunter then fell out of the sky landing a short ways off from the hole.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 am

"Vaporeon use Baton Pass and get out of there!" Vaporeon obeyed and in went Vaporeon, as she was replaced by Meteki" Meteki did not take as much damage from the attack as Vaporeon would have. "Ok Meteki come up here and lets show them who is boss" "Ki"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:25 pm

-Haunter rose slowly as it stared down Meteki. Kiyo once again saw little options.- "Haunter, Mean look......... then use Curse......" -Haunter trapped Meteki into the battle, then used a needle, forcing it into its own forehead. Haunter gave up the rest of its remaining HP to place a curse upon the Meteki. Haunter floated slowly towards Kiyo as it soon fainted.- "Good job....... Duskull.... if you would......." -Duskull released the logs from its disable then made its way to the battle field.- "Duuuuusss~"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:51 pm

"Meteki! use Perish Song" Meteki obeyed and began to sing. Soon afterwards he lost health do to the curse. "Now this is it, we will both lose in three turns or less, and I still have one pokemon at full health.....Its checkmate my friend, now Meteki lets see if we can knock this guy out before time is up use Nasty Plot then Dakr Pulse!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:39 pm

-Suddenly there was a doll sitting where Duskull once was. It was commanded to use substitute before the song, avoiding it all together.- "What was that?" -The doll took the hit for Dark Pulse as Duskull re-appeared.- "Now, use Shadow Sneak." -Duskull then crept through the shadows, stricking the Meteki.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:44 pm

(sorry to disappoint but He still dies, you got to remember, it works on all pokemon in teh area.... so you will still faint after three turns along with me)

Meteki smirked, as it then used sucker punch, after communicating with its master through telekinesis. There actions were now even more unpredictable. It then got close to the duskull, and used dark pulse again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:52 pm

(((Awww, you should really make a thread about these things. If you don't I shall :\ )))

-Duskull was temporarily stunned by the Sucker Punch.- "Quick, Dodge and u Will-O-Wisp..." -Duskull came to its senses as it dodged the Dark Pulse. It then launched a series of flames through the area, racing towards Meteki.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 pm

"Meteki this is it out go all out this time use Miracle Eye then hit him with your best Psychic Attack" Meteki obeyed putting all of his energy into that attack the ball on his tail glowed, as a second one appeared indicating he was finally ready to prep himself to evolve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:33 pm

-The flames sought out Meteki, instantly inflicting it with severe burns. Along with Haunters Curse, its health was steadily draining.- "Lets go, Shadow Ball!" -Duskul the waved its arms as a Shadow Ball formed, then launched towards the Meteki.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Meteki then fainted before the attack could get to them, tho the perish count was not 0 meaning they were both going to be knocked out anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:54 pm

"Good job Duskull....." -Duskull then Fainted from the effects of Perish song.- "Nice battle....." -Kiyo said in a soft voice. Haunter soon Revived itself after its rest, but was still weak. The two walked over to Duskull as Kiyo picked it up, holding Duskull in his arms.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:01 pm

"Same, I must say that was the toughest battle I have ever had....if it had not been for Vaporeon leaving It would have been a tie, so I say I honestly got lucky on that one." He smirked "We should battle again soon, after we both get six pokemon, then it will be a real battle." He then used his pokeball to return Meteki. "Well I did not catch your name, the names Alex Parum"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:22 pm

-He looked down to Duskull, then towards Alex.- "Kiyo...ki. If we are fated to meet down the road once more, I dream a rather extravagant battle occurring....." -He turned around and walked slowly into town.-
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Alex nodded and then turned the other way to continue where he planned on going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:53 am

I wandered the city with my Glaceon,looking for a place to eat."ugh...Im so hungry.....we haven't ate in days."I said rubbing my growling stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the town   Wandering the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2