Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring time part 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exploring time part 1. Empty
PostSubject: Exploring time part 1.   Exploring time part 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Kira walked out of her home, looking happy as could be. How could she not, it was to day after all. Today, was the day she offically became a trainer. Kira gave a good stretched, before walking forward. She had already said good bye to her parents, this morning anyway. They had to go to work, and stuff. Not that it mattered much, her journey was going to be awsume. All the adventure, and all the exploring she could handle. Right now, she was heading down to the town gym. That's were she was told to go, to get her starter pokemon.

But, adventure was waiting right around the ben. Wither it was a deep cave, or dark forest. Kira would go, and she what was waiting. Just as long as there were no Ursaring or ghost pokemon waiting. They are not fun pokemon, at all.

Up ahead, she could see the gym. Or at least she hoped it was. After all, she always explored the out skirts of town. Not the actual town it's self, so she had no idea. As soon as she was there, she walked inside.

" Hello," Kira announced. Wanting to know if this was the right place, or if it wasn't. Hopefully someone was here. As long as there were no Ursaring here, everything was fine. A first pokemon would be nice too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring time part 1.   Exploring time part 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:55 pm

"Gahhh" Jag said while falling out of the chair he was sleeping in. "GAHHHH"

hearing someone yelling out his name he walked out to the person

"alright, alright i'm here. what do ya want?" he asked finally

((OOC: also what is your starter pokemon (too tired to look at your profile Sleep lol!)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring time part 1.   Exploring time part 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Kira Jumped a little, caught off guard. She didn't expect him to be right there, and sleeping no less. Oh well, she wasn't going to ask. The answer, probably wouldn't be interesting. " Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Kira said. With a smile, she continued. " I am here for my starter pokemon," Kira said, with the same bright smile.

(( Onix))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring time part 1.   Exploring time part 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 pm

"Really? come on i thought i got all of the trainers out of town, oh well. If you want an Eevee i gave away the last one,.... Wait, i got an idea. Do you mind Giant Pokemon?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring time part 1.   Exploring time part 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Kira listened as he said he gave away the last eevee. That was okay, they were rare anyway. She could come across one in her journeys anyway, not a big deal. Then he asked if she would mind a giant pokemon. That made an interesting idea in Kira's mind. With a bigger pokemon, she would be able to get to more places. Like a tall cave, tree, or anything. This could be fun...

" Oh no, I don't mind at all," Kira said. Being her polite, and joyful self. " With a giant pokemon, I can explore more places. Tall trees, really deep caves. This will be fun," Kira said with a grin. Pretty much throwing any and all cautions out the window. Wow, the simple word ' giant' turned into this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring time part 1.   Exploring time part 1. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 pm

"well, then i got something for you, now it is old but it should be just right for ya'" Jag said while going in teh back

"now where did i put it" he said as he started going threw his office, room, battle area, and finally his bathroom, where he found it, strange.

"Here it is young lady" he huffed out as he handed over the PokeBall "now give it a wave, and remember it's the pokemon who picks the trainer, not the trainer who picks the pokemon"

((Olivander FTW!!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring time part 1.   Exploring time part 1. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Kira took the pokeball, and looked at it. Wow, a real pokeball. Containing, a real pokemon. This was exiting, very. So when he said to give it a wave, she rose an eye brow. What did he mean by, give it a wave? Kira under stood the idea, pokemon choose there trainers. That, was all clear. Thinking about it, she got an idea.

" Like this?" Kira asked. Waving a hand over the pokeball, while holding it with the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring time part 1.   Exploring time part 1. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:17 pm

"uhhhh.... no" he said scratching his head "throw it, if it doesn't break you get to keep it"

'Messing with people is fun, no wonder Brixe likes to do it so much' he thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring time part 1.   Exploring time part 1. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring time part 1.
Page 1 of 1