Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the Ice city.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. Left_bar_bleue1/8Exploring the Ice city. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Exploring the Ice city. Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Exploring the Ice city. Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Exploring the Ice city.

Leerum had just arrived after leaving his gym, in what he thought would be safe hands. His first goal, was to inspect all of the other gyms, as ordered by the pokemon League. He had indeed moved up in the world. He walked up to the Gym door, as Rotom looked up next to him. "Tom Tom" Leerum nodded, as he walked inside to see where everyone is.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. Left_bar_bleue0/8Exploring the Ice city. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. Left_bar_bleue0/10000Exploring the Ice city. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 pm

A single trainer looked up, as usual the Gym Leader wasn't really there, "You looking for our Lead?"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. Left_bar_bleue1/8Exploring the Ice city. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Exploring the Ice city. Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm

He sighed "Well yea, I was....I am here to do a inspection....but seeing as tho she is not here....I guess I will have to come back some other time, an you tell me when she might be back...." Rotom looked at the girl curiosly, "RooooooooooToooooom Tom!" It then transformed into a refrigerator and took a strawberry from inside he offered the girl to take a strawberry from him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. Left_bar_bleue0/8Exploring the Ice city. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. Left_bar_bleue0/10000Exploring the Ice city. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 pm

The trainer laughed and took the strawberry, "She won't be back for some time, she is in the valley where the Piloswine are having their young at this time of year. She and her Mamoswine spend weeks up there protecting them. She shouldn't be hard to find though since the herd isn't hard to find."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Leerum nodded, "Well is it possible you could point me in the right direction then.....This is a very strange place to me so you can imagine how difficult it is to move around when you don't have a idea of where you are in the first place." He gave a slight smile, trying not to sound to akward.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:02 pm

The trainer smiled and motioned for him to follow her outside. She released a Pokemon, a Glalie. "Glalie will lead you to her. All you have to do it follow it ok? This is her Glalie so it knows exactly where she'd be around this time of the day in the wilderness. "
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Leerum nodded "Thank you for your kindness" Rotom nodded and turned back into his regular form. Leerum then began to follow the Glalie
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm

The whole trip into the deep part of the valley took at least an hour and that was at a vigorous and harsh pace. Glalie simply floated along looking here and there for signs and signals of passage. Many visible markings showed where the herd had been and made it very easy to follow. It was in the distance the herd could finally be seen, a single Mamoswine guarding its pre-evolutions with an a vigilant passion that could turn vicious.

"I'd not go any further if I were you.........Mamoswine might think the worse and feel inclined to attack."

Ibrixses was behind them, she'd climbed down from a higher vantage point making it obvious she'd might have seen Glalie guiding him ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 pm

"Well if he were to have seen me I am sure I could've have taken him" He smirked as his eyes moved to the right, as if he could see her through his peripheral vision. "So Are you the gym leader of Azhure Point...." It was a tense moment, he did not turn to face her, and his heart raced, he was not comfortable with people behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Ibrixses didn't intend to approach him, the wind softly blew through the strands of her hair, she and the landscape looked like the mirrored each other, "For the sake of not underestimating you you MIGHT be able to take Mamoswine but when enraged for the safety of its kind I don't doubt he'd give you NO SHORTAGE of trouble in trying to achieve that so its best you listen to me as his trainer you know. You are correct.......I am Ibrixses, the leader of Azhure Point."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 pm

"Ahh well I have been issued by the league to inspect your gym, but since your not there I had to come out and find you and discuss it" He then turned around, and looked at her as the snow around them froze his toes over. "I am Leerum, the former leader of Dawn Town, and a Leauge Official, I am also a part time ref and will be spending the next month in Azure Point with you and your gym, observing your activities, to put it bluntly, you are under suspician for the incident in the elemental cave with Team Tranqua..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 pm

"I know whom you are, I did know the others of our circle and some more intimately then others nevertheless you are welcome to your investigation. You won't see me hinder it, I am afraid I saw nothing of the Elemental Cave except for the aftermath in which my Pokemon were used to clear out some of collapse tunnels to allow for investigation. As for before that my husband and daughter can vouch for my whereabouts. My activities around here are rather fulfilling for me but lacking in interest for others BUT you are welcome to join me."

Ibrixses didn't seem to be at all unnerved at his declarations and was rather welcoming and upfront about being willing to help. From the looks of it Ibrixses spent her free time when she DIDN'T have challengers to aid and help out with the environment and sustaining the ecosystems that were in delicate balance around the town.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Leerum agreed "I see, I will not be intruding in your activities, simply observing, tho if you don't mind I can get bored pretty easy, so I would not mind being given something to do in my spare time" Rotom nodded and turned into a refrigerator again, this time it was to help him adapt to the cold.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 pm

"Great. I could use some help, I keep the habitats and ecosystems in line. For example the Swinub are born but they are few. So I usually try to make sure they survive so the herd can thrive. I know it looks bad that I am out here rather then in the town at the Gym but few challengers come here quite yet so I might as well make myself useful. Sometimes the Pokemon out here are young and good natured, PERFECT for beginners. The starters given to trainers from Azhure Point are starters native to here."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Leerum nodded, "yea I often just go down a well and go to the area where the new borns are, I did not have much responsibility back in Dawn Town....It was battle me, eat sleep go to meetings, and battle more....The Towns people there were very energetic, rather annoying" He then looked at the Mamoswine, "So how does one like yourself start of, tell me about yourself"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:57 pm

"How did my journey start out you mean? Well I am from Dusk City actually and my starter was Sneasel. I always had an affinity for ice types, they are graceful and powerful. For example Mamoswine here, I met it when it was a Swinub, it got separated from its herd. I brought it back to its herd as a trainer. A few years later when I became leader I was on the receiving end of a Take Down from a Piloswine. The same Swinub I had helped before and in the wild it had naturally evolved. I challenged it and captured it with its permission and then it evolved soon after. Mamoswine is one of my most loyal friends, I still remember him as the runt of his herd and now he leads and protects it."

Ibrixses sounded just as she was, she was really passionate about her Pokemon. She thought bonding the most important of anything in training Pokemon and it was obvious, "Azhure Point is not quite like that, the people are hardy and work well but they like to take time to enjoy the fruits of their labors. You might, and I hope you do find your time up here to be of benefit to you. This place gives me peace and at least it gets me away from my husband."

She sounded disgusted as she busied herself with something, that was a sore point. Hard to know what the other knew of her though MOST knew the big deal between Reox and Ibrixses in her bid for a divorce.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:27 pm

"So your the girl that left the runt, heh I am a friend of his older brother but to be honest, I do not get into the gossip that goes around the League" He then tried to lean against the rocky surface. "If anything the last thing I heard was how Ren was off to get higher in the league you know, he was tired of being a leader, and wanted to be a champ, if not that then a member of the next Elite Four, heh it would be odd if I had to battle him for that spot....." He looked at her in the eyes "You know I cant shake it, but I feel like yer not tellin me everything don get me wrong, it just seems that what you are saying to me is well rehearsed....think nothing of it the way I see it even if you were a criminal it does not change the fact that you tried to make it right after wards, which means your alright in my book"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:34 pm

"Well to be honest I am really just involved in my task, I really am quite active with what is going on around her right now. The season is beginning to thaw a bit which means the glaciers are unstable. I have been out here helping with that and the young. I am not really all that used to sharing anything about myself nor do I care to usually. "

That was really the truth, Ibrixses wasn't all that self absorbed and she didn't talk much about herself. The past for her was just really vague for her to recall even, she seemed to live for now and put it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:44 pm

"Romate, a soda if you would" Leerum held out his hand waiting for the soda to come to him. "Rotom tom" A Ice Grape Soda then burst from Rotoms chest and Leerum caught it. "I can honestly say your a good girl at heart" He sipped the cold beverage, and the air from his mouth made a solid cloud, the fizzing from his soda made it appear as if mist was coming from it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 pm

"Woman.......I would say I am relatively grown up considering I have experienced a bit including family life.......," she DID cut off that, it seemed she really didn't talk about her family much. Rumors was she was more concerned with her life up in Azhure Point to where she only snuck down to see them very few times a year, "You used to the wilderness or do you want to return to town tonight? I wasn't planning to return but I will if you want to. I'd at least should see to a guest's comfort."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:07 am

He smirked "No I am good, I got Romate here, and he can serve all my needs, he is one of the best pokemon you can ask for" Rotom smirked "Tom Tom!" Leerum sighed "I apologize, I did not mean to insult you like that." He felt he was stepping on a few soar subjects, but it was required.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:16 am

"No insult taken," her voice was kind of bland the subjects of her family were sore cause her relationships with them were becoming rather poor based on what she was doing. She didn't see and hadn't bonded the best with her daughter and her husband and her had been quarreling for nigh on six years over the subject of a divorce she wanted.

"Tell me if you need anything I'll try my best to help you."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:26 am

"Same here, in the mean time I will get me some shut eye, getting all the way here was a very tiring experience" He then got his pokeball and out came Electivire, "Electivire Charge this battery for me" Electivire obeyed and charged the battery, it would then be used to heat a blanket for Leerum to wrap up in, where he then climbed to a higher peak to set up his camp spot.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 am

She chuckles softly, "I do not doubt that the entire journey to Azhure Point was tiring for me but I have gotten used to it since I spend a great deal of time doing activity out here in the ice and snow and storms," she turned to Mamoswine, "Alright, let's get you to a safe place to set down for the night with the herd."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:03 am

Several hours past, as Leerum woke up from his sleeping bag. Rotom Quickly put it in his washing machine mode. "Alright, now that I have a way to find her, Lets Go Jolteon!" Out came the speedy Lightning pokemon, "Romate Motor Form" Now lets go find her. Jolteon began to snigg out her scent through the snow, as he began to move through the snow fields.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Ice city.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next