Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back from the Climb

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Back from the Climb Left_bar_bleue1/8Back from the Climb Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Back from the Climb Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Back from the Climb Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Back from the Climb Empty
PostSubject: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Adter climbing down Azhure point, Zepheon had flown Alex here to rest and get ready for there trip on there next badge. Zepheon smirked and then looked out in the distance, it was Nao and Maria.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Maria walked with Nao on her shoulder they had just left the Pokemon center Nao sniffed the air her tail beginning to wag as she caught the scent of Rocker who despite his evolution to Vepheon smelled the same. "Vee! Eevee Ee!" She said excitedly jumping off Maria's shoulder. Maria giggled. "Well something's got you excited now."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Back from the Climb Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Back from the Climb Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Rocker looked and gave a sly smirk "Oh hi guys hows the life" Alex smirked at Nao's excitement and chuckled "She is a cute one" He then looked at Maria, "Check out it out" He opened his case to display that he had gotten his first badge.

Rocker looked at Nao and could not help but laugh, he walked up to her and bowed "Zeph...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Maria smiled. "Its pretty good so far it has been a sorta slow day." Maria giggled patting Nao's head. "Yeah she is, oh wow way to go! I still got some training to do before I go for my first badge me and Nao gotta work on our friendship."

Nao blushed a bit as Zepheon bowed at her. "Vee.." It seemed her attraction to Rocker had grown Maria had put the flower he had given Nao on a headband and put it on her she really cute with it on.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:51 pm

"Well, just remember its all about determination" He chuckled, "Well I am sure you could beat the guy by now maybe your overdoing it" He then took off his eye patch, but he kept his eye closed, it was time to change it for a new one.

Rocker, smirked and blushed from the thought he then began to hover in the sky, his flying abilities being new to him mostly. "Zeph" He hovered around Nao and began to make small gust of wind that caused the air to shape, and make a clone of Zepheon the clone then came down and as soon as its lips came close to Nao it vanished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Maria laughs. "Yeah I know I got a lot of that or so my big brother says." She then sighed. "Yeah you might be right I should maybe take it a little easy.." She glanced at him as he removed his eye patch wondering why he wore one.

Nao blushed more as the clone's lips got close to her then vanished she really liked Rocker hoping he felt the same way she did. "Vee!" (Do you really like me?) Nao had to know if she and Rocker had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:20 pm

He opened his eye patched eye slightly, as it had all of the colors of the rainbow in it. He looked around to make sure, he was ok "Ok good I can still see" His eyes was multi-colored, tho his other eye was different. He then rapped the new patch over his eye.

Rocker looked at her and smirked "Zeph Zeph pheon" (Well at first I was a bit overwhelmed, but honestly I am a bit crushed) He blushed, and tried to conceal it. "Zeph Zeph Zeph Zepheon" (Tho you are not old enough yet, you are still young in expierience, soo I can not exactly express myself as much as I would like)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Maria did not say anything she was kind of shocked that his patched eye had all the colors of the rainbow in it. She had never seen anything like it before.

Nao smiled at him. "Vee Eevee Vee!" (Yeah I remember you passed out when we first met, well I am glad you are'nt the only one.) She blushed as well unable to hide it. "Vee Vee Ee Eevee." (I am not that young, and I know I'm not that old experience wise but I have'nt battled all that much yet, but that means you'll try though right?)
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 pm

"Ehh much better" He flung his hair back, and smirked as his bangs covered his bad eye again. He looked at Maria as she stared "Oh" He chuckled "My eye is what doctors like to call sensitive it can detect things in special ways and such, tho it kills the stamina in my body and thus I need to cover it up. "

Zepheon smirked "Zeph" (Ofcourse) He came down and licked her cheek, and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 am

Maria blushed as he noticed her staring. "Uhhh..sorry I was staring I could'nt help it." She felt very embarrassed that she stared so intently at his eye.

Nao blushed as he licked her cheek. "Vee!" (That makes me so happy!) She then nuzzled against him making a sound similar to a purr, her tail wagging in a happy manner.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 am

Alex chuckled "Its no big, I am use to people staring" He then had a awesome Idea "So you need help training for your next gym battle right? I could definitely help you out, since I have free time"

Zepheon smiled and wrapped his tail around her and pulled her in close to keep her warm "Zeph Zeph" (I definately would not mind spending more time with you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 am

Maria rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "Ah okay brother just told me its impolite to stare." She nodded. "Yeah I do, oh but you don't gotta do that if ya don't want to don't wanna be a burden to you.."

Nao sighed happily basking in the warmth Zepheon provided her. "Vee Vee." (Same goes for me, you would be my first mate so this is all kind of new to me.)
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:11 am

He nodded "Its no problem at all first thing is first, you got to have a type advantage, otherwise you will double the hard work you have to put into it."

Zepheon smiled and let her rest, in his warmth her fur was soft on his skin and he could not help but want to lick her again. HE restrained himself tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 am

Maria nods. "Okay as long as it is'nt to much trouble, I know you gotta have a type advantage but I sometimes forget that guess that is why I have so much trouble." She was embarrassed by her inexperience.

Nao closed her eyes not wanting to leave his comforting warmth, she felt VERY relaxed just like a human did with someone they loved. She nuzzled him more they looked very cute cuddling together.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 am

"So do you have any pokemon that are flying type? or know any flying type moves, or maybe psychic" He smirked, "I used my cyndaquil to fly, and my Meteki for psychic moves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:16 am

"No all I have besides Nao is a Gastly who is of course is a ghost pokemon and a Spinarak who of course is a bug and poison type." She sighed. "And Gastly has no psychic type moves. Spinarak is to low leveled and has'nt learned Confusion yet." Maria knew once Spinarak learned it, it would make fighting Canyon City Gym leader easier since psychic moves did great damage to fighting type Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

He chuckled "Well I bet you were not aware of this but Spinarak can not learn confusion, but they can learn Psychic...which in my eyes is far stronger. Also your gastly has three moves that are not super effective but they can catch your opponent off guard these moves are Hypnosis, Sucker Punch and Dream Eater, all of these moves each of the pokemon are born with and they know such moves through instinct. I could not use my Eevee in this battle against him because sending him out was to dangerous since he was a normal type so I reccomend you do the same, I even have a pokemon that needs training and is low leveled so I can train with you to help get the moves out of these pokemon" He held out his note book with the majority of his pokemon facts. "I studied alot as a kid watching the proffesors on TV"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 pm

"Oh I forgot that..Spinarak could'nt learn confusion, god I need work huh? Gastly know Hypnosis, but not Sucker Punch or Dream Eater yet. I know they learn some attacks through instinct. Oh? guess I won't use Nao then even though she needs the training. You would do that for me?" She glanced at the notebook saying a bit sadly. "I did'nt get a chance to watch on TV my parents died when I was little and me and my brother struggled to get by."

Nao whimpered against Rocker she did not like when Maria was sad.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:17 pm

"Gastly is born with sucker punch, thunder punch, fire punch, and ice punch" He smiled and pet her on the head "No need to worry I will help you through it all"

Zepheon smirked "Zeph Zeph" (No need to worry you both are in good hands)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Maria cheered up and said brightly. "Ok then well whenever your ready to get started I am!" She had put her sudden sad mood aside replacing it with her normal bright and cheerful demeanor.

Nao smiled back. "Vee..Eevee.." (I know we are, I know you will always be around for me.)
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Alright lets get started, He took a few steps back and grabbed a pokeball, "Lets Go Ice Cap" Out came a Angry Pucold, it looked at it trainer and pounced on him clawing at his head. "Pucold get off when need to focus I am trying to train you here"
It was obvious, that Pucold disliked his trainer.

Zepheon slowly broke away from Nao in order to pull Pucold away from his trainer. "Zeph Zeph Pheon Ze" (Why such attitude, you have been captured, so why fight it)

"Pu Pu Pu Cold! Pu" (I am a wild pokemon, I belong to know man) Pucold then looked at the female Eevee and growled, He stood up and walked in circles keeping an eye on everyone near.

"As you can see he is not used to the enviroment, and he does not like any of us, the only one who can calm him down is Zepheon other then that, he just wont give up on fighting me and everyone else, maybe fighting something he cant hit will make a diffrence" Alex chuckled indicating she should use Gastly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 am

Maria chuckled. "I can see that, heehee Nao used to be tempermental and liked to bite but I kinda broke her of that nasty habit, Alright C'mon out Gastly lets help Pucold out with his anger issues!" She tossed out Gastly's pokeball he grinned and laughed in a spooky manner.

Nao glared at Pucold the fur on her back bristling she would not be intimidated. "Vee Vee Eevee! (Don't take your anger out on me, lighten up you are not a wild pokemon anymore!) Zepheon probably admired her spirit.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:40 am

Pucold jumped in and ignored its trainers orders, going up at Gastly with a full on scratch attack. Of course it went right through him. Pucold continued to attack in many diffrent manners, He then used his Earthquake attack, which had no affect. "PUUUUUUCOOOLD!" He then used Rage, tho it to did not work, because of not be able to hit the enemy pokemon.

Zepheon smirked, at Nao and then went back to observing the battle, he had a careful eye not to miss Pucold fighting style, this was knowledge for him as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 am

Gastly just grinned at Pucold's failed attempts to damage him. Maria giggled. "Okay! Gastly lets try Hypnosis I think a little nap will do him some good." Gastly laughed and released the waves at Pucold attempting to lull the ill tempered Pokemon to sleep. Gastly was highly amused by Pucold's temper.

Nao grinned at Zepheon and sat very close beside him, observing the battle just as intently as he was very intriqued by how Pucold battled.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Pucold evaded the attack and jumped into the pokemon, he growled and roared, and he kept doing it. He then gained a blue aura around his claws, "Wow, wait thats....Dragon Claw!" Pucold then cut gastly with his claws and landed on his feet. "Pu cold" (Hows that, I needed no trainer for that)

Pucld then jumped up and punced on the Gastly actually hitting it for a change, its tail glowed with a similar aura.

Zepheon then looked at the strange move and felt perplexed,"Zeph" (So, why dont you go out and train as well)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the Climb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Babylon City-
Jump to: