Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back from the Climb

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Back from the Climb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Gastly grimaced as he was hit but it was not that effective but it did do some decent damage but it unleashed a dormant move inside Gastly he then slammed into Pucold with a Fire Punch. Maria blinked then grinned. "Way to go Gastly you let out Fire Punch!"

Nao blinked at Pucold's odd attack never seeing anything like it. "Vee Eevee." (I think Gastly has got it covered, I'll just wait it out till Maria asks me to join in.) Nao blushed she at the moment wanted to spend more time with Zepheon then train.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Back from the Climb - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Back from the Climb - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Back from the Climb - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Back from the Climb - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Pucold flew back, the pain was intense to his cold blood. "Pu Cold!!!!" (I'll Kill you!) His body then began to change as it then evolved into Liceaperd "Lice" (I will show you my true power) The pokemon then jumped up and crunched Gastly.

Zepheon smirked, "Zeph Pheon" well I say it looks like your turn will come soon.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Gastly suffered a critical hit and fainted his eyes in swirls tongue lolling out of his mouth. "Gastly...Gast.." (What the hell happened?) Maria sighed. "Gastly return you did a good job just wish you lasted longer oh well." She returned him to his Pokeball.

Nao smiled. "Vee Vee Eevee Vee!" (Yeah it looks like I'm up wish me luck will you?) She winked at Zepheon before bounding over to Maria's side eager to battle the newly evolved Liceaperd.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Back from the Climb - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Back from the Climb - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Back from the Climb - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Back from the Climb - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Liceaperd then sat down and closed his eyes, refusing to battle someone as weak as her "Liceaperd" (Your not strong enough)

Alex looked at the situation, "Liceaperd......what do I have to do for you in order for you to listen to me"

Zepheon sighed at the situation "Zeph Zeph Zeph" (Be careful Nao, and dont get hurt out there)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Nao narrows her eyes at Liceaperd annoyed it was not taking her seriously. "Eevee!" (Shut up! If you don't take this seriously and listen to your trainer your gonna get hurt.) Nao nodded at Zepheon. "Vee Eevee vee!" (Don't worry I will be careful he should be the one worried about getting hurt.)

Maria sighed kind of annoyed by the Liceaperd's bad attitude and how he was underestimating Nao. "Nao! show him what ya got don't take that use Shadow Ball!" Nao nodded and charged the shadow ball and launched it at Liceaperd hit him head on it would regret just laying there and letting its defenses down.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Liceaperd chuckled as he simply rolled over to evade the attack. "Liceaperd" (Watch it pip squeak or I will rip you to shreds) He then closed his eyes and layed on his back trying to relax

Zepheon growled and walked up to Alex "Zeph Zeph Zepheon" (Give up on this loser pokemon we do not need him to be strong)

Alex sighed "Liceaperd please battle, I need my next badge if I want to make it into the leauge and you are not helping me like I hyad hoped you would."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Maria sighed deeply her red eyes narrowed. "Fine if you wanna play it that way whatever Nao climb up that tree and use Head Butt!"

Nao nodded growling very angry at Liceaperd for calling her a pip squeak she hated being underestimated just for her small size. "Vee Eevee." (You are such a loser you give Pokemon a bad name you are gonna wish you listened.) Nao climbed up a nearby tree and used Head Butt slamming her head with all her anger and frustration into Liceaperd's stomach it was a critical hit due to the speed she had been traveling.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Liceaperd growled "Liceaperd" (Your gonna regret that) He then stomped his foot n the ground and used Earthquake. This shook the ground and countless spikes came up from the ground aimed at Nao. He then jumped up and pounced on her while using Ice Fang. While doing this he powered up his tail and used Swords Dance to power up his attacking power. "Liceaperd" (I will annihilate you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Nao had avoided the spikes narrowly but took damage from the Ice Claw but was unfrozen thankfully its attack was rather wild and unrestrained and Liceaperd had let its guard down yet again. "Vee Vee Eevee!" (Wanna bet!) Nao without Maria ordering it bit Liceapard hard it turned into a Crunch.

Maria grinned it seemed this battle was bringing out Nao's latent abilities as well. "Good work Nao! show that hot head what we are made of!" Nao she knew was also trying to impress Zepheon it just motivated her.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Zepheon smiled "Zeph Zeph" (Chew him up and spit him out Nao, make him obey!) HE smiled and jumped up as he barked at her, rooting for her the entire time.

"See Liceaperd, you underestimated your opponent, and now look where it has you, you gonna take orders now" Alex stared at it in hopes of it listening.

Liceaperd flinched from the attack. "Liceaperd" he shook his head no. (My pride is worth more to me then anything else) He then went up to Nao and hit her with Ice Fang Again. This time being doubled in Power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Nao winced at the attack it did heavy damage but Maria quickly used a potion getting her back to near full HP enough to stay in the battle she growled. "Vee Eevee!" (Your foolish pride is gonna get you hurt!)

Maria ordered. "Nao ok hit him with Quick Attack then follow it up with Take Down!" Nao moved in a blur then hit Iceaperd with Take Down it was a critical hit once again Nao shook off the affects of recoil and smirked at him. "Eevee!" (You gonna behave or do I gotta knock you around some more?)
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Liceaperd, struggled to stay up, two critical hits it had taken about all it could. "Liceaperd!" (I refuse to let my pride weaken) Liceaperd then used Sheercold. It was easy to use the move, because with Nao being so close to him the accuracy was point blank.

Zepheon gasped and tried to move in to help, but the sheercold surrounding the two pokemon was to much for him since it was super effective.

Alex jumped up, "Liceaperd that enough"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Nao had only one HP remaining she fell to the ground in pain her fur was slightly frosted she struggled to get up she growled weakly. "Vee.." (You truely are an idiot, one day soon your pride is gonna bite you back..) Iceaperd in her eyes was just a hot headed fool.

Maria rushed to Nao tears in her eyes as she picked her up. "Ohhh..Nao are you okay?..please be okay!" She brushed the frost off her fur Nao was shivering from the cold. Maria glared at Iceaperd it had taken it way to far.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Liceaperd growled at her, then smiled "Lice" (until next time pip squeak) Zepheon looked down at the weakened Liceaperd, and growled. "Liceaperd" (I have decided I will stay as long as your master promises me strong battles I will obey him)...."Lice Lice Liceaperd"(if he ever gives me a weak one then we will not be talking buisness at all)

Alex then returned Liceaperd to the pokemon center "Oh wow I am so sorry about this, is there anything I can do to make it all better"

Zepheon walked up to Nao and licked her and smiled "Zeph Pheon Pheon Zeph Zeph" (You sure proved yourself to be the strongest Eevee I have ever met, I might actually be a bit afraid of you when you evolve) He smiled and licked her again, figuring she was going to be just fine. She was not in the Sheer cold attack long enough for it to faint her, even at point blank range the attack is still not accurate to knock out someo one in one blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Maria sniffled wiping her tears away kind of embarassed Alex had seen her cry. "Its okay it was not your fault really I'm just glad Nao is ok if something happened to her I don't know what I'd do, but you could buy us something to eat."

Nao blushed as Zepheon licked her cheek smiling. "Vee Vee Eevee Ve!" (Well I went into the battle to impress you glad it worked.) Nao licked him back playfully, she would be fine once she ate and visited the Pokemon Center. Zepheon sped the process up considerably.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:22 am

Alex sighed with relief, "Ok well I just left from a center come on lets go"
(New Topic?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 am

Maria smiles and follows him Nao walking beside her moving a bit slower then usual giving Zepheon longing glances that made Maria giggle.
(Yeah think its time for a new one.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Climb   Back from the Climb - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the Climb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Babylon City-
Jump to: