Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:29 pm

The boss then came down from above with Yuki on his lap the Pidgeot they were riding then flew offm as if it were no longer under mind control. "Now Yuki it is time I tell you the truth..."
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Yuki looked at him questioningly."The truth.." she said.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 pm

He smiled. "My real name is Roumi Siege, and the organization is Team Tranqua, the crime boss of Tranqua is standing right in front of you" He then grabbed her and pulled her in close. "Now I suppose you want to know why I want you.....I want you because of your skills you have the potential to battle by my side and help me rule this world. Alls you have to do is prove to me you want it"
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Yuki blushed."wow...world domination..that's so awesome...how do i prove i want it?"she asked.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:49 pm

He smirked "It is simple, just obey me and I will lead you to your thrown" He smiled and held on to her. "The world could be ours, and you will be surrounded by people who love you and all you have to do is obey, and eventually through hard work, you can become second in command. If it were up to me you would be there, but then that would not be fair to your other sisters, so you simply have to show that your will is stronger then theirs"
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:54 pm

"O-Ok i will...." i said to the overly hot guy, returning his smile.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:06 pm

He then walked into the cave, guiding Yuki with him. "I will now attempt to give you the tour, as you would call it, I will introduce you to a few things, and we will announce your rank to everyone else, For the first few days of your training you will be with me, then I will send you on missions to learn field skills and much more..." The area we are right now is the secret entrance, once we make you a pass key you will be able to leave and go as you please but once you enter you will not be able to leave until your key has been given to you"

Metronet then peered and ran up to her master and clung to his neck. "Metro Metro net!" She smiled as she licked his cheek, and held onto him.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:17 pm

"Understood!"she said cheerily.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:23 pm

He then walked up to the door and slid his key, in the computer came on "Welcome Boss Tranqua" The doors opened, and there it was a completely simulated world, The Ceiling was imbued with tiles, to mimic the sky outside. The entire area, appeared to look as if it were a entire city on its own. "All of this is my legacy hidden under the Lake. This is where you live, this is your new home. As you can see there are wild pokemon and trainers alike here, all of them Tranqua grunts, training and relaxing this is a paradise for them, when they are not on duty they are relaxing peacefully here, you may do the same......" The Grass was full and lush, and the buildings stood tall.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 pm

"ooooo this is all prettyfull(not a real word) and stuff!"Yuki said looking around at said prettyfull place.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:36 pm

"So my dear, what would you like to see first, your room, my study...the mess hall...or the training zone...Over all we should be seeing all of this but I figure you should choose what you want to see first. This will determine a few things about you yourself. " He stroked his hair back, "Well on second thought, We will go to my study last....that is where a special gift awaits you" His hair then fell back down and he gave his same smile.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Yay i get to choose where we go."hmm lets see..."Yuki said replacing the previous Lollipop in her mouth."I want to go to..........The Training Zone!" she said Happily.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Roumi nodded, "Then we will go there first, he smirked as he made his way through another wall, that required his pass card. "Welcome to the Training hall Boss Tranqua" There were many battle arenas a large majority of them full of trainers battling back and forth. "Would you like to battle Yuki?" He smiled and pulled out a pokeball.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:03 pm

"hmm ok all though i may lose why not give it shot." I said giving a smile.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 am

He smirked. "Meta if you will" The female pokemones eyes glowed and the now dark poke ball flew out of his hands and out came Solutai, "I tell you dear do not bother using your pokedex this pokemon is not in there, and as of right now there are only two in the entire world" He chuckled, and waited for her move.
Arrival Solutai_Collaboration_by_ztak1227
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:03 pm

"Alright then! Glaceon go!"Yuki said throwing her pokeball releasing her prettyful glaceon."You go first."Yuki offered.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Soulutai eyes glowed blue as he recieved orders through telepathy. The Pokemon then charged forward at Espeon with a Full on Fire Fang.
Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:36 pm

"Glaceon Dodge and use Ice beam."Yuki ordered.Glaceon nodded and did just as it was told
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival
Page 1 of 1