Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom Of Kirribur

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Elza's glasses slipped down her nose as she continued to reshape the minds of the Pokemon. She gently used a single finger to rub the bridge of her nose before pushing her glasses back up and continuing her work. Her mind was on what she was doing but part of her was drifting. She'd never trusted any adle-brained Boss in Tranqua to know the nature of her "original" research in which she made something rather than salvaging and improving the experiments of others for Tranqua's benefit. She was seriously considering it with Roumi since he, at the very least, seemed competent.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Ichiro came in and stood patiently behind him stepped in Roumi "Elza I have returned with a gift" He came in setting the pokeball on her desk. He grinned and waited to see her reaction.

Ichiro on the other hand was anxious to be given permission to speak freely. He had not seen Elza for a good three months and this was a time for them to catch up. His entire body shook with anxiety. Waiting for the conversations and the work to be done and over with.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:36 pm

She remained quiet for several moments as she finished up the last of Roumi's Pokemon he'd left with her, "And I have one for you. They are finished," she placed all of his Pokeballs upon a rack ready for him to take them. She took her glasses off and picked up the Pokeball, "And what do we have here? Another candidate of your team to suffuse in shadow? Hmmmm?"

She LOVED her work and she smiled coyly in a cunning fashion.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:41 pm

"No even better this is a pokemon for you... I can not use it do to its style and it contradicts my own. Over all bad team dynamics... but I am sure you on the other hand can make good use of it on your team... which leads to my next order of buisness I want to move you out of your lab more and onto the field... where your research and science can have a more hands on study" He then went over to pick up his pokemon and grinned. "I will crush him with these..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:53 pm

"Hands on in what application?" she said in a matter-of-fact tone, being all business as she pocketed the Pokeball with a fascination.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:02 pm

He nodded, "I have intel that says you are being followed by a Leerum Joquier... a field operative of the Pokemon League Police... in all honesty I do believe you have met him before yes? We must eliminate him... or risk he get to you before you get to him. In the mean time I will be taking my leave now... I will go exact my revenge and destroy Dusk City.. with my pokemon restored I should have no problem eliminating my enemy and getting rid of what has been a problem to both of us..."

Last edited by Pandar on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:22 pm

She mutely nodded, her daughter had introduced them VERY briefly but she recalled him VERY well. She quietly turned her eyes upon Ichiro who had stayed behind with her, "Alright then. I must speak with you before you depart....alone," she said with a meaningful look at the third party.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Ichiro looked up noting that she acknowledged his presence this made him stand up straight and check his posture. He made it clear that he was more than just loyal. He then nodded and stepped outside. He decided he would take this time to heal his pokemon.

Roumi nodded "So then... what is it exactly"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:32 pm

She turned off cameras and recording devices so that eyes and ears were blind to what was being spoken, "I haven't shared everything with you I could. I wish to see to correcting that. I have been in Tranqua for more power struggles and administrative leadership than I care to remember or try counting. I have been weary of one worthless leader after another failing. So I have kept the nature of my true accomplishments silent and outside of Tranqua's grasp. I have been around you for a short time but you seem to have an unmistakable air of success around you. I have decided to break my silence and tell you of this. I was in Terra before I belonged to Tranqua; when I was a budding scientist. Twenty-five years ago I was one of the first people to discover Terra. I went in, deep into Terra and from it I excavated ancient artifacts. Later I found out these artifacts contained traces of DNA for extinct Pokemon of a legendary nature for Terra. The artifacts began to lose power and when I found it I knew only about a decade more and they would be no more and what they preserved would be gone forever. I wanted to bring that power and influence back from the grave literally and I succeeded."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Roumi had been intrigued by this, the knowledge she had once again making him want to praise her again. "So you are telling me you have held legendary pokemon this entire time then... I can see why you would keep something like this secret. So why tell me now then... what purpose could it benefit you by telling me" He was not sure of what she was trying to get at. He could only base the power of legendary pokemon by what he would do with it, and since he has already accomplished the step where they would have come in good use this news was not as helpful as of yet.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:55 pm

"This entire time, right under your nose in fact. In all actuality I have two of three currently; the third is dormant elsewhere but that can be rectified. I want to see my full abilities as a scientist to change the world, this world. That is possible under your lead. I will have opportunities and a greater future than my past if we succeed in our aims. I have something to benefit from your success."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 pm

He nodded "I see so then... where are these legends, and how powerful are they, are we certain we can control them even" He then stopped for a moment, "the legends are ancient... there is no telling what power they posses"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 pm

"The answers to those questions are varied. Their power has never been "formally" measured but in the ancient ruins they were called the "creationist" and the "destroyer" and they were shown to be key figures in ancient civilizations on Terra so I believe their power is immense in nature. Currently their "dormancy" makes them quite peaceful so we have nothing to fear however there is no doubt that if they were released from that state we would have a greater means to control them as Shadow Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Roumi nodded "I see then well then so when may I see them"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

"Well one you have, in his human skin," she pointed to the door where the other had been cast to wait while they spoke, "The other," she sighed, "Ibrixses is gone. I haven't seen or heard a single thing. I have no clue about the status of the second."

She confessed, finding no use to beat around the bush, she told him outright about the second.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Roumi nodded, "I ran into her not to long ago, she and reox combined there efforts to defeat me... she understands that blowing her cover is not something we wanted to be done, though now that you mention her I doubt her loyalty in the matter... what is it should we do... I mind you from here I am going to destroy Dusk City and the temple in which Giratina rest...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:53 pm

"This has never been usual that she should be out of touch or contact with me. I knew something wrong was at work when she NEGLECT both contact and her duties. I don't trust that Reox has brought out the best of her. I want to rip that choice from her. If I pull her out of dormancy than she will be hopeless to disobey us if I succeed in making her a Shadow Pokemon. This control will also shift to whatever form she takes, meaning human or Pokemon, no matter the form, her hand can be guided and forced. To a lesser degree so can her offspring but Kalyx is 3/4 human which means I can corrupt like a Pokemon. Her biological make up isn't as similar as Ibrixses' is. I have already found a way to do what you asked of me: to corrupt a human, to turn them into a shadow of themselves. In a distant land known as Almia there WAS a crystal suffused in the power of a dark Pokemon. The crystal itself had the power to corrupt humans however it was purified and its dark essence destroyed. The crystal was only a reflection; it gained its power from a legendary Pokemon known as Darkrai. I NEED that Pokemon to do the same to Kalyx as Ibrixses."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Roumi nodded, "I see then... well the legend we have recently captured was done so by Ichiro so I am sure he can hunt this other one as well." He nodded, "In the mean time It would be very beneficial to me if she were to return to you when I go after Reox, I do not wish her to be witness to it"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:15 pm

"You think I can just recall her to a Pokeball?" she scoffed, "I WISH it was that easy. I have only kept her loyal this long by digging my influence deep into her and I have a feeling its loosing its potency because of HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Roumi nodded, "Well then if I see her I will give her direct orders to return to you as soon as possible" He then began to take his leave "Is there anything else Elza that I should know"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 pm

"That would be appreciated," she murmured, "Nothing at the moment. In time we maybe making a trip to Johto for the third of Terra's mythical deities has been hidden within its boundaries FAR from her siblings."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Roumi then exited the area and looked to Ichiro who was now playing with his Gliscor and Smeargle. "You can go see her now"

Ichiro happily went downstairs followed by Gliscor and Smeargle. Gliscor was a shadow pokemon, but Smeargle was not.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Elza was already writing down things, she didn't look up but at least she ACKNOWLEDGED his presence by greeting him, "Good Evening, Ichiro," she said in a patient tone.

She took a breather; she exhaled lightly. It had been hard to pry herself from Reox's arms in sleep but she'd managed somehow. It had been exhilarating being back with him but she knew the fact that they had to find Kalyx's starter; it was the main focus of their being in Kirribur.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:02 am

Roumi had been heading out toward his Glider he was speaking into his wrist communicator to get his troops prepared for there soon to come attack on Dusk City. He noticed Ibrix from a far and had his metronet teleport him behind her. He then placed his hand on her shoulder firmly.

Ichiro nodded "Hello... mom..." It was obvious he was nervous he knew she was a rather busy person. He had been left here without anything to do, in hopes of just spending time with his mother. He did not want to push his desire out of his mouth out of fear of rejection and possibly a scolding where she would tell him what he already knew. So he stayed quiet for the most part. Biting his tounge it hopes that someone could read his mind and speak for him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 am

Elza equally bit back her tongue from reprimand because she knew it was quite useless to tell Ichiro, her youngest of three, to distance from her. For a long time he'd seen only bits and pieces of her because she'd done her work and she'd left it up to someone else to care for Ichiro. Recently though she'd sent for him, mainly to draw him close to his sister, to bring her other side OUT. It was unfamilar for her to have a child that was close, even Ibrixses was remote and stayed well out of any emotional range with her, "I will be busy for a few more minutes after that we can go out into the field preferrably once your sister returns."

That was another thing: Ichiro had NEVER met his elder sister. Elza had divided them to keep all the Pokemon sides dormant but since she wanted the opposite she felt it was time to "retire" that need for distance. It was time for them to have a first-time meeting and one that would work towards her benefit in the long run.

The grip dug firmly into her should but her reflexes were so great that her hand snapped out to latch onto the wrist. She knew it wasn't Reox; his grip wouldn't feel like that....ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom Of Kirribur
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next