Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom Of Kirribur

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Roumi's grip intensified when she lashed out, pressing down on her pressure point in a way that would paralyze her body. "Listen to me well Ibrixes your mother is here and she has a need to see you, you are ordered to return to her now." He words were like a snakes, whispering in her ear.

Ichiro had a puzzled expression on his face, "My sister?" He was at a loss on what to think of her. He was at a loss as he pictured a elder woman with silver hair. Beautiful as sparkles danced around her. He shook his head at the thought.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:20 pm

"That's right, you have two but the one I speak of is the elder. For human standards she is quite fair but slightly remote in personality."

She flinched as she felt the pressure freezing her in place. She knew that voice anywhere but never had she garnered a tone like that. She wanted to shake her head and refuse but she couldn't do it even. She couldn't do much of anything within these few moments: she couldn't move to fight or not. If her mother needed her....why? Why now? When she ignored her in blissful peace for so long. It was a question she was intending to ask. It wouldn't be strange to ask WHY she was getting this job assignment under this circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Roumi then released his grip and turned away. "If you do not report to her, I will come out to find you again... do not disappoint me" He slowly turned his back on her, as a cold brezze blew infront of him. The porygon began to swarm around him, as one of them teleported and appeared with his glider. as he slowly approached it.

Ichiro nodded, "That sounds good, it will be nice to see who came before me, and maybe some wisdom will come my way as well"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 pm

"Ibrixses is.....bright in her own way but sometimes she makes it difficult to temper her abilities to their best."

"Well I never knew that Tranqua Boss rounds up his own grunts," she said in a tone that she instantly bit off. He was NOT someone you wanted to provoke, "Why now? My mother hasn't needed me this long and neither have you but my daughter HAS. After all it was us who "stole" her Pokemon from her, isn't it?"

She KNEW something wasn't right, they were keeping something from her. She didn't understand it; if they didn't trust her why keep her close.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Ren Landed in Kirribur and looked around he frowned before he made a beeline for the jnearest hotel; he knew hiss brother wouldnt be far that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Roumi sighed, "Just do as your told without having to ask me questions... chances are I won't give you the answers" He then got on his flyer and exited the area.

Ichiro nodded "I want to battle her"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:51 pm

She noticed the direction and glowered at his retreating form, every bit of her wanted to rebel against that but she knew better not to. Making Roumi come to her would get him involved with Reox and Kalyx; the last thing she REALLY wanted.

"She might," she said quietly to him, "....depends."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 am

"Ibrixses?" Ren appeard around a corner and spotted her "WHy are you glaring out into the distance?" He asked almsot amused.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 am

She glanced at him and curled her arms uncomfortably around, "Oh nothing, Ren. I'm just thinking a lot of late. It's hard to do that when your brother is asleep; hard to get his hands off me."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Ren smirked at her at that as he approached "Lair" He said "You always were terrible at it, I could always pick them out, Reox...wasnt so good" He said "Besides looking at your ruffled apperance Id say you liked having his hands on you" He said softly; Very little got past Ren and it was obvious what they;d been up to. "Whats gpoing on, seriously"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm

"It's not a lie," at least not....completely as she really HAD been thinking a lot of late. She'd spent more than her share of sleepless nights, "I beg your pardon, Ren."

She raised an eyebrow at his insinuation, "Your manners are getting nigh as deplorable as your brothers. Do take care with your tongue; it isn't polite to bring such observations to light especially not to a lady."

She suddenly glanced at Ren like she didn't know what he was questioning her about, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 pm

"Oh come on! Im not stupid, you and him in a room together 5 years without sex, its normal to happen, you ARE still married you kn ow" he said softly "Besides, your both lucky at least despite your flaws Reox will never let you go, the girl I want wont even look at me in the way I want" He said with a sigh.

"I mean you look...angry and not the sort of irritable angry you are with Reox your REALLY angry and confused" He said "...Please tell me your not planning on leaving" He said softly; he wouldn't let her go, if she left again it;d Kill Roex ans she knew it, he hoped he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:30 pm

She didn't say anything, she didn't feel sorry for what she and Reox HAD done but she would hardly want to expose something so intimate to her. She gave him a placid stare that pretty much neither affirmed or denied his claim. She quietly looked down, "I have to but its NOT what you think. Its not for good.......I have to go but I'm not abandoning him, not this time......."

She knew she HAD to get Ren to agree if she had any chance of leaving otherwise Ren and Reox would make it impossible as they already had up to this point.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 pm

"Explain" He said simply "Explain it to me and when you leave Ill tell Reox that your coming back, I catn garuntee I can talk him out of trying to follow you but I'll do my best"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

"What is there to explain? No matter how much a slave desires to be free they will continue to wear shackles without a choice," her voice was silent and mournful as she folded her hands together and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 pm

"Theyre calling for you huh?" Ren said softly "I guess it cant be helped' if we keep you here they;ll come looking and take you by force, its better to comply for now I suppose.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:55 pm

"I prefer to keep them out of it, Kalyx and Reox both. I'm trying to protect them.....for now; I promise you that last night was no last stand. I am NOT leaving for good."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Ren smield at that "Good then I'll make him understand...when this is over for once, you and CHibi and Reox can be an actual family" He said softly "You know...Im sorta jealous..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:08 pm

She suddenly expelled the breath she'd been holding, the last thing she'd wanted was Ren to make her conflict of a life more impossible than it already was, "Ren, I've always loved your brother. You knew that when I was a child, when I was a teenager, you knew it to be true even when I denied it with every fiber of my will that it wasn't so. Do you remember what I did? To make him pursue me? I gave him competition, or more literally he BELIEVED it was competition. Do the same...give Maple competition; make her give a second glance. I am sure that she will bite this time because I know she wouldn't want to lose a chance with you."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Ren raised an eyebrow at that "Comatition with who? shes not like you shes rarely goes out" He said befor ehe pondered "Then again..." Ghe grinned "I have a few Ideas, Thnaks Ibrixses"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:52 pm

"You're welcome?" she blinked in confusion, "Do you think Reox will be alright?"

She truthfully was worried; she SAW how he was last time and she didn't want him going that low again.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 pm

"I think, if I explain ti to him, and that he KNOWS you'll vome back he;ll cope" Ren said "Its the fact you left, that tyou wouldnt come back that hurt him" He said "DOnt worry I'll make sure he doesnt do anything TOO extreme"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:51 pm

"Him doing nothing is what I worry about. He came back skin and bones last time and that was WITH Kalyx. He didn't eat, barely slept," she left it unsaid for it was quite visible on her fact that seeing him broken to that degree broke her.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:30 am

"I know" Ren said,of course he knew when Ibrixses was goneit was he that had to pick up the peices of his brothers life; he didnt blame Ibrixses for any of her involvment with the split and with Roexs manic depression, and neither did Roex "Look If he KNOW your coming back,if he KNOWS your going to try, then he'll be okay, its the not knowing what almsot killed him Ibrixses, wether he;d done thimsting to make you leave" He said "He wont be happy but he wont be destroying himself over it, all you have to do is keep your promise and try and keep in touch, if not with him, with me" Ren said.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:02 pm

She turned to walk away, "He did do something....," she didn't even look back at Ren but her eyes lowered sadly, "he loved me."

She had loved him enough that she'd left him to try to keep him safe but that had been a harsh hell for him. Her well meaning attempts had been a cruel joke in the long run to them both.

"I cannot promise communication but I promise to try. Good bye Ren."

She walked into the night with only the silhouette of her form fading into the darkness with the veil of her silvery hair blowing softly against her shoulders and over the surface of her back.

====

She exhaled a deep sigh as she finally found her way to the Underground complex. Her grip tightening as she stepped inside. Her breaths came out with difficulty; she was uneasy and it made it feel like breaths were compressed in her chest unable to escape.

It's because I can't escape......

She heard a sound and her head snapped up and darted around as if looking to see if someone was intruding on her solace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom Of Kirribur
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next