Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glimpse of a Probable Future

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Reox chuckled at that "You made a mess" Reox said a she took a napkin and started to clean the childs face once all the chocolate cake was gone.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 pm

She took it and cleaned herself, if there was ONE thing she gained it was a sense of pride just like Ibrixses she had to be clean and a lady MOST of the time. She was undoubtably picking up tomboy aspects though since she BEGGED her Daddy to teach her to fight just like him and Uncle Ren did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Reox of course wasn t ready to teach her how to kick butt yet but he;d been cornered into teasching ehr when she turned Six; it was so hard to say no >,<
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:59 pm

( LMAO )

It had been their form of a compromise. Reox WOULDN'T teach her at age 5 but she REFUSED to wait until she was 10. Calix was super spirited, and Ibrixses would have a fit if she found out just how much Reox let her daughter get spoiled into getting from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Reox lknow Ibricxses would have a fit if she knew thats why she didnt know and hoped to keep it that way XD
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Ibrixses and Reox were VASTLY different in their parenting approach but they BOTH loved Calix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Indeed Reox loved Calix but sometimes he felt guilty; sometimes he wodnered if he was just using CHibi as a cruitch but he knew it was much more than that; ewiother way he DID use the little girl as support; without ehr and hids brother he;d be doomed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Used or not Calix would never pull what her mother had in abandoning him. The bond was just that deep that it assured him of that but deep down Calix could not truly act to replace her mother's void. She could not be to Reox what Ibrixses had been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:13 pm

"Thnaks for the meal" He said softly befor ehe stood "Chibi, we should get going.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Calix had Seedot in her arms and held it out to the old lady, Mary, "He wants to stay here............"

It had become obvious that she'd been unable to deal with the dilemma and let Seedot ultimately decide. She looked like she was about to cry so she looked down as she held him out without looking at Seedot or her as she was handing it over. Seedot's decision had felt like a rejection of sorts considering she had just caught it and it was already opting to leave her and she didn't know why. She thought it didn't like her but no one could just guess and she hadn't told anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Reox watched before he looked at seedot "Its your choice" He said to it as he pet chibi on the head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Mary seemed to look for any kind of gesture about what to do, she hardly wanted to just take it cause it was being offered to her halfheartedly.

Calix couldn't give the woman anything to go on cause if she did the girl would start crying cause her first official Pokemon didn't want her.

Mary looked to her husband and Reox about what to do silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Reox sighed at that "Calix...what do you want to do?" He asked softly "I know you bond with all your pokemon...but you and your Seedot have to make the choice togehter"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Calix shook her head and extended Seedot this time with its Pokeball.

Mary however took a hold of Seedot and pushed away the Pokeball, "Keep it, you can visit whenever you like and still call Seedot your own. I just want the company and companionship but Seedot is young and has a lot of growing to do, it can get the both of best worlds from the two of us eventually, yes?"

She smiled, "It won't want to be cooped up here forever, I can tell you that.......so when you and him are ready you can reclaim him, does that sound favorable to you?"

Calix seemed to think, Pichu took a tumble off her shoulders to be caught in her arms, she snuggled it before smiling, "Mhmmm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:01 pm

rReox smield at that "See? A good compromise" He said with a smile befor ehe kissed CHibis head "Go say goodbye for now" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:05 pm

"Bye Bye Seedot, we'll see you later."

For her it was a lot easier with the thought of seeing it again in the long run, a lot better then a complete severing though she still felt kind of like she'd done something wrong to make Seedot so quick to choice to stay behind. She didn't get the fact it like the couple and especially the environment.

"Seeeeeeeeed-dot."

It bounced happily in the woman's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Reox smield and scoope d her up "Lets go" He said with a smile as he waved to th couple woth a smile and perched Chibi on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 pm

"Mhmmmm, we still have a ways to go to get to the Professor's don't we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm

"We sure do...but we;'ll get there soon enough" Reox said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:29 pm

"You said that one, two, three, four, five," she was silently counting on her fingers, 'six days ago, that's almost an entire week."

She seemed to be thinking she was going super slow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Reox laugehd at that and smiled "These things take some time but we'll be there soon, promise" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:37 pm

"I bet you didn't take this long, Mommy said you were fast and very good at whatever you pursued," that was quite blatantly PRAISE from Ibrixses. She spent Calix's whole life trying to get a divorce but Calix was reflecting about her mother telling her about Reox in a praising fashion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Reox blinked at that surprised at Calix's words "...Is that so..."Reox said with a soft smile, he felt his heart warm at the thought of that being priase from Ibrixses "I know we could hurry but theres lots of good pokmeon we;d miss if we used HonchKrow fro transport I figured you'd wanna look around at what pokemon this area had first ^^"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 pm

"Mhmmmm, said you left a whole year ahead of her and came back with a name for yourself as a trainer. A fast flyer to the championships," she folded her arms a bit at his reason and she murmured, "Yeah, guess your right there........good start on the collection even if getting the badges are premature."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Reox smiled at that "I sure did, I very rarely lost even as a trainer but bthat took soem real skill" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glimpse of a Probable Future
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: