Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attempting a Badge

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Attempting a Badge Left_bar_bleue1/8Attempting a Badge Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Attempting a Badge Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Attempting a Badge Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:58 am

Alex walked in through the Front Doors, "Hello......anyone here" He did not exactly understand how gym battles worked, so he was hoping to receive some instruction. He took three steps in, as his Eevee walked behind him a bit nervous, Alex was feeling the same way, even though he was in denial about it.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:22 am

"Hello." Zander said standing up from his chair in the back of the gym. Just then the lights flashed on revealing the large battle field. "I take it your here to make an attempt at my badge yes?" He said while he walked to the trainer zone on the field that was closest to his side of the gym.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Attempting a Badge Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Attempting a Badge Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:26 am

Alex nodded, "I am here for a battle, and I wont stop until I get that badge" He pulled out his pokeball, and prepared for said battle. "I hope your ready for me......so what are the rules."
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:31 am

"You allowed to use up to 3 of your pokemon in total. First one to have all 3 of there pokemon knocked out loses. However... If you fail then you may only try again tomorrow." He said as he pulled out 1 of his pokemon. "Feel free to take the first move when your ready." He said as he tossed the ball in the air, it opened up and revealed a Hitmonchan. "Chaingun! Stand by!" He said waiting for the challenger to release his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:39 am

"Go Cindi!" He threw the pokeball and out came Cyndaquil, "Quil Quil" He chuckled "Alright then I will start it off" He pointed towards Hitmonchan. "Cyndaquil Use Flamethrower!" Cyndaquil then shot a blast of flames at the Hitmonchan to test it.
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:44 am

"Dodge and fight fire with fire!" Zander shouted as the Hitmonchan managed to dodge but just barely, then Chainguns fist burst into flames as he charged at the Cyndaquil, appearing to use fire punch.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 am

Cyndaquil, looked at the flames and looked at the ground "Cyndaquil use Flamethrower, then convert it into Aerial Ace" Cyndaquil propelled himself high in the air, and then came down charging at Hitmonchan at amazing speeds. He was invisible for a second then he reapeared charging toward hitmonchan.
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:53 am

"If I can just pull this one off..." Zander said under his breath. Chaingun caught site of the Cyndaquil but kept charging at it fist a blaze. "Stand your ground and don't back down!" Zander said wondering how this one match up would end.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 am

Cyndaquil then tackled it with Aerial Ace head on, "Yes good job Cindi, landing a super effective move is a great way to show your power" Cindi then landed on her feet and her flames flared, "Quil Quil!" Alex then looked at Hitmonchan to see if it was knocked out.
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Chaingun had been hit in the head. He stumbled a bit as his fist went out. But he was still here. "Mega punch!" Zander shouted just as Chaingun was getting his barrings back as he charged at the Cyndaquil again. Chaingun had lost his balance for a moment but was still going.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:07 pm

Cyndaquil looked at the oncoming punch and panicked. "Cindi calm down and use Eruption!" Cyndaquil's body then turned Red as the flames on her back exploded, this was mostly used as a defense against the attack as fire rained down, all over the field. It added a fire attribute to the field.
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Chaingun kept on coming getting hit a few times with the raining fire but not much. He ran up to the Cyndaquil and hit it with the mega punch attack and sent the Cyndaquil heading straight for a wall. "Please let this work..." Zander said under his breath figuring that the Cyndaquil would be one of the more challenging pokemon the challenger had.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Cyndaquil flew back and his flames were still bursting the entire time. The Battle had become slightly hazardous for the trainers. The Flames blew a hole in the wall that Cyndaquil flew into. Cyndaquil then hopped on all fours as his body began to heat up. "There we go the Blaze ability" His body shined bright red since his HP was at 1/3rd of its full health. "Now Cyndaquil Show them Your True Flamethrower!" Cyndaquil had been boosted by the his Blaze Ability. and the Flame was giant, as he came charging back into the ring.
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 pm

"Uh-oh..." Zander said as the the tip of his hat had set fire and he didn't even notice. "Ice punch on the ground! Now!" Zander shouted as Cahingun did just that and froze while punching the ground. "Perfect..." Zander said as he watched the Cyndaquil, still not noticing his hat was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 pm

The Flames ripped through the ice and even went so far as to make it turn into steam. The Flames then tackled Hitmonchan head on, "Now Cyndaquil, lets hit him with another Aerial Ace and finish it up. Cyndaquil then jumped up and prepared a new aerial ace. Charging at Hitmonchan.
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Chaingun had fallen to his knees, looked at Cyndaquil, Then passed out. Chaingun! Retreat!" Zander shouted as he returned the Hitmonchan. "It's not over yet..." He said under his breath as he tossed another pokeball in the air. "Come on Machine gun!" Zander said as a Hitmonlee was released form the ball. "Start out with mega kick!" Zander said as Machine gun faced the Cyndaquil waiting for the right moment to kick, It's speed was very good.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:03 pm

Cyndaquil, looked at the kick and he was very exhausted. "Cyndaquil use Flamethrower Again" And there came a giant burst of flames only slight stronger then the last one. "Hang in there Cindi"
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Hitmonlee dodged and as the Cyndaquil passed by him he used the mega kick with surprising accuracy. "Time to play..." Zander said half to his pokemon half to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Cindi used crunch and bit the tip of his foot. Hanging on for dear life. "Thats it Cyndaquil hang on as long as you can"
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:02 pm

"No way... You know what to do machinegun..." Machine gun hopped to a wall and started kicking it hitting Cyndaquil on the wall, over, and over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:05 pm

"Cyndaquil, use bide......" The pokemon then began to store the energy from its attacker. Cindi would not be able to take much more damage, but enough to give a last blast was sufficient.
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:18 pm

"Mega kick..." Then the Hitmonlee kicked once more with such force there's a large in my wall now.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Cindi flew outside with a grin on her face "Cindi, unleash the energy!" Cindi unleashed the energy in a giant blast, as it came at Hitmonlee head on.
Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm

"Stand your ground..." Zander said as the Hitmonlee got hit. He fell to his knees, but he got back up. "One more time!" Zander said as Machinegun used one more mega kick on the Cyndaquil.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Cyndaquil flew back from the kick and fainted, his energy now gone. "Cyndaquil, you showed them who is the boss, you deserve a good rest return" He then picked up his next pokeball. "Meteki I choose you!" A small wolf like pokemon with two tails came out. "Kiiiiii........"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attempting a Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next