Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attempting a Badge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Attempting a Badge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 pm

"You still set Machinegun?" Hitmonlee nodded and faced the pokemon. "Good now you use blaze kick!" Zander shouted as machinegun charged at the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Attempting a Badge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Attempting a Badge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Attempting a Badge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Attempting a Badge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

"Metaki use psychic" Metaki then mentally grabbed Hitmonlee and tossed him into the air. "Kiii" He then smashed him against the sealing before hurling Hitmonlee back at his trainer.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 am

"Moooooonnleeeeeee!" Hitmonlee shouted. "Son of a-!" Zander said as he ducted right before getting hit in the face with his pokemon. Machinegun continued to fly and hit the chair and flipped still going and punched through the door to my room in the gym. "Is my hat...on... Ah dang it!" Zander said as well when he finally noticed his hat was fire as he tossed it down on the ground. "Well... your good." Zander said tossing up another pokeball as it got caught on a loose rafter from Hitmonlee getting flung into the wall. "Oh you have got to be kidding..." Zander said looking up at his stuck pokeball. "Okay, one moment please." Zander said jumping over the broken door with a flash of red. Then Zander came back out. "Can your psychic pokemon get that down please... things for me have been backfiring for most of the day..." He said looking up to ball.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Attempting a Badge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Attempting a Badge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Attempting a Badge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Attempting a Badge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:38 pm

"Meteki, use Psychic to get the pokeball down" Meteki did as commanded as the ball fell to the ground. "Kiii" Meteki had a bored, and emotionless expression on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Zander ran up to the pokeball grabbed it and went back to his spot. "Okay then... sorry about that, moving on!" He said tossing the pokeball up again as it revealed a Machop. "Roundhouse lets roll!" Zander said as the Machop went charging at the pokemon with excellent speed.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Meteki, lets mix things up with Detect!, Meteki did as told. It then Avoided the attack. "Now prepare for a combo attack Meteki use Razor Wind" Meteki glowed white as the space around him began to whip up, razor like winds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:25 pm

"well so much for this match..." Zander said under his breath. Machop stop and avoided the hits. "He wants to play in the air help him out roundhouse!" Zander shouted as the Machop jumped up getting hit with some of the winds and grabbed Meteki. He tugged it down and started twirling it, getting ready for a vital throw.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 pm

"Meteki!!, Use PSycho cut and combine it with Razor Wind!" The Blades then rained down on them both hitting Meteki with recoil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:02 pm

The Machop just kept on twirling and tossed the Meteki at a wall and got hit a lot with the combo attack. "So much for this battle..." Zander whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Meteki flew against the wall. The attack was normally effective. He was hurt but he was far from being finished. "Meteki lets rap it up with Psybeam!" Meteki nodded and shot a psychic blast from its mouth aiming for Machops head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Machop wide-eyed and got hit square in the jaw. "Roundhouse return!' Zander said as the pokemon fell to the ground. Zander walked up to the challenger. "As proof of defeating the Canyon city gym leader I hear by present you with this." Zander said holding out a Ledge badge. It shined like the sun.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:10 pm

"Awesome, you are really tough....but the big thing I noticed was you are so stiff, loosen up get creative" He chuckled "I would like to battle you again soon" He chuckled and took the badge and bowed, "Thanks for the awesome battle!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Zander took a small bow himself. "I'll keep that in mind for my next challenge." He said and took a glance at the Meteki then back to the challenger. "Now if you'll excuse me I have some work to do on the Gym." He said looking at all the holes, dents, and loose rafters around the Gym.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:26 pm

"Oh let me help you with that!" He looked at Meteki as it nodded. "Meteki use Psychic and Fuse it with your recover move." The move then began to reshape the room to the way it was before the battle started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:54 pm

"Very clever." Zander said glancing around as the room reshaped. He looked at Meteki and watched it for a moment. Then he turned back to the challenger. "Thank you very much." He said as he glanced at the door in back get lifted back on its hinges.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:50 pm

"Thanks"
Meteki then sent a telepathic message to Zander to personally say your welcome. Its psychic abilities being just that great. They then took there leave as Alex returned all of his pokemon to there pokeballs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:54 am

Zander nodded slightly to Meteki. Then he went to the back of the gym through to door to the back. That's where he had a healing machine, and he would definitely be needing it after that battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Badge   Attempting a Badge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempting a Badge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2