Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Insanity

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:51 am

Maria after helping out Alex headed off to Cluna Town in search of a Ralts her pokedex had said it appeared a lot in this area. Nao was still lovestruck by the male Eevee she had met. Maria saw a nearby bush shake she grabbed a Pokeball and said. "Go Spinarak." Spinarak appeared in a flash and green light Maria pointed to the bush and whispered. "Spinarak I want you to see what's in that bush okay?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Psychic Insanity Left_bar_bleue0/8Psychic Insanity Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Psychic Insanity Left_bar_bleue0/10000Psychic Insanity Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:35 am

Spinarak didn't need to see as it was jumping out of the bush, the Pokemon was a Sneasel which was NOT common to anywhere non icy and snowy like the forested area.

(Sorry, bored and I felt like RPing so I hope you don't mind a little jump in before you find what you wanted to....)
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:29 am

Maria blinked surprised. "Huh? what is a Sneasel doing out here." Spinarak looked at the Sneasel curiously clicking his feelers. Nao was in front of Maria completely on guard and perpared to battle the Sneasel if it made a threatening move toward Maria. Nao was VERY protective and close to her.

(Its ok I don't mind at all.)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Psychic Insanity Left_bar_bleue0/10000Psychic Insanity Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:52 am

The Sneasel flexed its claws at BOTH Nao and Spinarak, it appeared the Pokemon was very hard set on proving its strength. To be honest it ALWAYS was out to prove itself to be better and it seemed prepared to try its hand at beating them if they tried to match it.

(Thanks, I would've deleted it and stepped out if I wasn't okay.)
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:02 am

Nao's ears went flat against her head as she let out a small growl like sound. Maria would wait it out till the Sneasel ACTUALLY attacked them. She was not sure how Spinarak would be in a battle, only Nao and Gastly had fought in a battle before.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:23 am

Sneasel leered at them all, it was something which would lower their defenses from fear, and it was a form of silent attack. Sneasel just wasn't the type to back down even possibly if facing three enemies which was a lopsided battle altogether since normally most were one on one.
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:31 am

Nao was not psyched out as much as Spinarak who cowered behind Maria's leg shaking a bit. Maria was still waiting it out the Sneasel had not made a move she considered dangerous yet. Nao knew better then to attack without her go ahead. Nao said eyes narrowed. "Vee Eevee Vee!" Nao then launched herself at the Sneasel with a tackle it would not hurt it TO BADLY it was just a little warning. Maria gasped. "Nao! wait just a minute..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 am

Sneasel lashed out with its claws and began to do a series of Fury Swipes, each claw hitting right on and keeping pelting against the Eevee finally the last one hitting enough to send Eevee right at Maria's feet, "Snea......."

It was waiting for the Eevee to get back up, it was still ready to battle from how it was bouncing on its feet slightly ready to jump right back into action.
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Maria eyes went wide as Nao landed at her feet Nao struggled to get up wincing as she did so. Maria asked concerned. "Nao are you okay?" Nao shook her head a look of determination in her big brown eyes. Nao had no intention of backing down from Sneasel. Maria noticed Nao's determined look and smiled. "Alright Nao lets show it what we can do Head Butt!" Nao then ran at Sneasel slamming her head hard into its chest with enough force to knock it to the ground. If the Sneasel wanted a fight it was going to get one.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:34 pm

A voice yelled out, "Sneasel, flip and recover to prevent an opening. Use that branch in your way to bounce off of and use Icy Wind!"

Sneasel quickly recovered and blew an icy torrent from its mouth, it was hard to evade and even harder to cause Sneasel could tilt its head to make the attack follow the Eevee and attack it.

Calix joined her Sneasel, "Sneasel, next time you go scouting ahead don't forget to tell me and Daddy what you saw k? Sableye at least came back to tell us. Sorry about that Sneasel likes to fight so he must've started one on his own."
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Nao could not avoid the attack completely her tail got a little frosted and so did her ears but she was not hurt to badly and luckily unfrozen. She shook the frost out of her ears and tail. Maria smiled at Calix. "Ahhhh don't worry about it, Nao likes a fight to don't you Nao?" Nao nodded smiling her ears twitching. "Eevee vee Eevee.." She glared at Sneasel in a playful manner it seemed a small rivalry was developing between them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Sneasel leered again at it this time it was much more frightening and cunning in a way only Sneasel could manage. Sneasel's strength was undeniable where Eevee wasn't the BEST attacker Sneasel was an clean cut Pokemon with high attack stat capability.

Calix smiled, "Sneasel is my Pokemon, he is still learning the ropes so he went scouting ahead but forgot to report back."

Sneasel went towards her Eevee and then reached out with its claw as if a concilatory meeting gesture seem as its trainer seemed to be talking rather then battling.
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Nao scoffed a bit at Sneasel's glare not really intimidated since the trip to the well in Dusk city Nao had gotten less easily scared Nao was a tough little Eevee Jag knew that for a fact XD.

Maria giggles. "Oh he is I thought he was wild at first I came looking for a Ralts and out popped a Sneasel I do kinda want a Sneasel but I'm gonna focus on Ralts first."

Eevee smiled at Sneasel ears twitching her fluffy tail wagging a mile a minute as all Eevee Nao was naturally friendly and docile when not battling though Nao was not as strong as Sneasel strength wise she sure made up for it in spirit.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Sneasel used that moment and flashed right back into battle, slamming hard into the Eevee with a full flung Faint Attack. An attack that NEVER missed, and always hit when the enemy was off guard. Sneasel weren't known for being the most fair of species. No matter how much a Pokemon tried to keep itself from being psyched out Leer unconsciously lowered their defense making them more suspectable to damage from an attack as evidented from the Faint Attack it launched.

Sneasel smirked and then returned to its trainer who took the moment to pull out its Pokeball and return it, "Looks like you are starting out with your Eevee.......groom it if you want to develop its friendship. That is what I do every morning with my Sneasel."

Calix sounded REAL knowledgeable about what it took to become friends with Pokemon that was NO surprise though her mother was all about bonding with your Pokemon and her Father was great about it too. She learned it from the best.
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Nao fainted from the Faint Attack her energy was way to low. "Nao you did pretty good but return you need some rest." She returned Nao to her Pokeball. "Oh I do groom her daily, she loves being brushed. Yeah Nao is my starter Pokemon but I also have a Gastly and heehee.." Spinarak took the time to scuttle onto her head clicking his feelers looking at Calix curiously he STILL was not used to humans. "A Spinarak."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:43 pm

"Nice collection, I train Dark types so my team building is slow since I am choosy. I am out to be the greatest Dark Master in the world and don't you forget it!"

The declaration was passionate and it was obvious that if someone countered it that relations would sour QUICKLY cause no one would get in her way.
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:58 am

"I mostly prefer Dark Types but I think it is a good idea to have a bunch of different Pokemon of various types. I want Nao to evolve into an Umbreon I have always wanted one its my favorite Pokemon."

Maria respected Calix's passion she knew she would suceed and go far as a trainer maybe farther then herself. Maria was determined to make her big brother proud of her. It seemed both girls were damned determined to reach their goals no matter what it took.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:14 am

"It's friendship still looks like it needs to develop a bit, it doesn't happen overnight. Daily grooming does wonders but not all Pokemon are the same for example Larvitar's grooming isn't obviously brushing seen as his hide is made of rock, Larvitar gets a layer of mud applied to his skin to strengthen it a bit and he loves it. Also Pokemon LOVE to battle Sneasel started to like me when I started to let it battle more. Don't let them lost though it does no good to put them into a battle if they lose it cause obviously they wouldn't like that. Use items on them is the last thing Pokemon love to feel taken care of and they like it if you use items to strengthen and heal them rather then leaving it to a Pokemon Center to do it all for you. You can carry a Pokemon with you all you want but it takes A LOT of time for them just to gain enough trust and happiness to evolve based on that alone. These are methods that speed up the process AND make the trainer a better trainer in the long run. Once you develop a friendship with a Pokemon it is HARD to do things that ruin that because you come into a cycle of doing all the right things to take care of them and love them versus the wrong things. My mom and Dad taught me all this stuff, aren't they great? If you go to my mom up in Azhure Point maybe she could give you some pointers herself. She has an amazing strong friendship with all of her Pokemon and that is the cornerstone she stresses as most important in training Pokemon."

( I know she sounds like a know it all but she approves of her choice of an Umbreon and wants to help even if she SOUNDS like a know-it-all. )
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:06 am

Maria nods finding it cute that Calix knew so much about grooming and developing a bond with Nao who at times could be headstrong and stubborn Maria let Nao battle often and they were working on their teamwork. "I know it will take some time for her evolve into Umbreon but developing her friendship and bond with me is far more important then that. I let Nao battle as often as she likes she LOVES it you saw how she got right into it with Sneasel. Hmmmm you got a point maybe I will go to Azhure Point."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:18 am

She grinned, "It isn't easy but Mom will help, she says that working with her Pokemon to survive to get to Azhure Point helped her with bonding more then ANYTHING else in her journey. Most of her friendship Pokemon evolved as a result of all the work and dedication they did up there."
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:41 am

Maria giggled. "Well I don't want it to be easy, It would'nt be any fun if it was y'know? I heard how dangerous it is to get to Azhure point I have heard the rumors. I need to do it though I know if I don't develop my friendship with my Pokemon I won't get very far." Maria knew the path to becoming a Pokemon Master was a VERY tough one but she had the drive and determination to see it through to the very end.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 am

"Mom says it is a worthy endeavor but I'd advise you to get an Ice type. They are the ones who know the ground the best and can lead you to the City. There is Snorunt and Swinub, Swinub are great cause they can easily find food but catch one at your own risk cause Mommy's Mamoswine protects the herd's young from attack."

Mamoswine was the final form of Swinub and a NASTY third form evolution that most wouldn't want to tangle with, "If Mom is really impressed with you she even sometimes gives away Pokemon to beginners she thinks you have promise."
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:15 am

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea not sure how Nao would take to colder climates Spinarak either for that manner know it WON'T bother Gastly. Oh really? so maybe I'll look for a Snorunt instead of a Swinub I am not ready to take on a Memoswine not YET anyway."

Maria knew she did not want to anger a Manoswine she would be clobbered. "Well I will do my best to impress your mom. I impressed you dad when I managed to catch both Gastly and Spinarak in one go." Of course Maria only battled Gastly. XD
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 am

She giggles, "Mommy has a Glalie and a Froslass, she breeds Snorunt from those two."

Calix gave a CALCULATING gaze at the mention of her Father's approval, she tended to be REALLY stingy with him as far as things was concerned and that was a real SPARK for her. She pulled out Sneasel's Pokeball, "Battle me!"

If this person had her Daddy's approval she wanted to see WHY because no way was she going to accept it blindly. She had to know what this trainer had and whether she had it or not too because impressing her Father was her TOP priority because she wanted him to be proud.
Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:43 am

Maria sweatdrops. "Oh she does I guess I got my work cut out for me then glad I like a callenge otherwise I'd be running home screaming."

Maria blinked at the stare Calix gave her sort of regretting mentioning Reox had been kind of impressed with her BUT if Calix wanted to battle who was she to complain she knew Nao was in no condition to battle so she grabbed Gastly's Pokeball. "Okay your on! C'mon out Gastly!" She tossed it and Gastly appeared in a purple flash grinning its usual grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Cluna Town-
Jump to: