Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Insanity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Psychic Insanity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Maria sighed as they left confused by how Calix was acting not really understanding what happened. "That was weird huh Nao?" Nao nodded in agreement her ears twitching slightly a sudden breeze ruffled her fur.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Psychic Insanity - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Psychic Insanity - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Psychic Insanity - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Psychic Insanity - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 pm

"But she stopped the battle," she whined, "she didn't even face me all the way......."

Next time she'd be sure to finish it fast so her opponent didn't HAVE time to go away or pull back. She already had a great idea of where to take her training with ALL of her Pokemon after this first battle alone. She'd get better and she'd make a better impression. She sighed and laid her head against her Daddy, she really was quite stubborn like he said no doubt this was a source of amusement to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:33 pm

"Because she cares about her Pokemon well being" Reox said as he prodded her nose "She knew she was going to lose and she forefiet to save their pokemon even more damage because she cares deeply for them" He said softly with a smile.

Chibi did indeed make him laugh sometimes but he wasn't laughing AT her, her stubbornness just reminded him of when eh and Ibrixses were her age and just as bad...and that made him miss his wife deeply.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Psychic Insanity - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Psychic Insanity - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Psychic Insanity - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Psychic Insanity - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:39 pm

"It wasn't like we were going to beat them badly just to decide the match. We aren't mean to them, we weren't going to abuse them or anything........."

Sneasel looked down at Reox, it had been agitated by that too since it had been ready to be called back and strike finishing blows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:43 pm

"I know that " Reox said with a chuckle, "But Marie loves her pokemon deeply, and I don't think she can bear seeing then fainting or too inured which is why she withdrew" Reox explained softly
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:51 pm

"Hmph......," Calix understood caring for one's Pokemon but staying and stalling in the battle for such a long time and then just pulling out had been an annoyance especially after spinning her own intricate strategies. It was a bunch of effort on her part that had felt like it had gone to waste and Sneasel had been kinda upset about it too cause Sneasel liked to battle so it was upset and moody that the battle was over. Her Pokemon had wanted to finish it to. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Maria indeed loved her Pokemon deeply and did not like to see them hurt seeing Nao struggling to get up nearly broke her heart. It took a lot for her not to cry. Maria asked Nao. "Nao are you really ok you took a nasty hit.." Nao nuzzled Maria's cheek wiping the tears that were beginning to fall, Nao wanted to reassure Maria as best as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:01 am

I know its probabaly frustrating but some pokemon trainers are like that its all a matter of training styles "
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:12 am

"You don't get it.....," it was the normal kid reaction. When they heard something they didn't want to hear from their parents they just by default assumed their parents couldn't understand them or what they felt at all. Reox had never had to deal with that reaction before though because he'd always been able to make her understand or he'd not disagreed with her. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:15 am

"Trust me I do, me and Mommy used to be JUST Like you when we were little" he said amsued.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:26 am

The mere mention of the little girl's mother made her quiet, Ibrixses became a sore subject to the girl when she wasn't around and when she was around Calix tried hard to try to make her mother BE like a mother to her. She sighed and tucked her head against him in a semi moody glower. She lost it soon though because she fell right to sleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:34 am

Reox chuckeld softly as he smield and stroekd her hair as he carried ehr back to the pokemon centre.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 am

Sneasel had taken the liberty of high tailing it out of the location once he'd made sure they'd gotten there safely. Being a nocturnal night Pokemon made Sneasel quick to just linger and wander on its own at night. Since it belonged to someone it didn't seem to worry about being captured by other trainers while it enjoyed the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Reoxx let Sneasel do as he pleased as he tucked CHibi into bed and and let Larvitar cuddle up to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Maria decided to head to the Pokemon center she was much to tired to search for a Ralts tonight. Nao was fast asleep on her shoulder seeming okay despite the rough battle she had, which brought a smile to Maria's lips as she walked into the Pokemon Center closing the door quietly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Cluna Town-
Jump to: