Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Insanity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Psychic Insanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 am

Reox was sat on a tree with his Honchkrow watching the battle as he stroked the pokemosn feathers "This should be interesting" Reox said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Psychic Insanity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Psychic Insanity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Psychic Insanity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Psychic Insanity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:53 am

Calix threw her Pokeball and out came Sneasel who grinned back at Gastly before leering at it again. Sneasel seemed to be in a habit of trying to psych its opponents down either way Leer was an effective way to make them either get psyched out or to lower their defenses by making them use their mental powers to NOT get psyched out, "Let's go Sneasel, use Agility!!"

Sneasel danced into a flurry of action often doing it in circles and around Gastly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 am

Gastly was of course not psyched out by Leer it was a Ghost Pokemon it thrived on doing that. Gastly watched Sneasel dance around it was to quick for him to keep up with. "Gastly! time for Hypnosis!" Gastly grinned widened as it attempted to lull Sneasel asleep once asleep Maria would follow it up with Night Shade. Sneasel was limited to ice and dark type attacks none of its normal type attacks would'nt affect Gastly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Psychic Insanity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Psychic Insanity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Psychic Insanity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Psychic Insanity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 am

"Double Team, now!!"

The Agility had heightened its speed and now its Evasiveness was to follow evading the Hypnosis waves. One thing could be said about Hypnosis it was great but the waves were slow to expand in a focus on a swift enemy. It now had made countless copies of itself on the field of battle and it would take time for Gastly to find the real one from the fakes meanwhile its DARK attacks were super-effective against Gastly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:33 am

Maria was well aware Gastly was weak against dark type attacks if worse came to worse she'd use Destiny Bond to cause Sneasel to faint when Gastly did. Maria was thankful she stocked up on potions she had a feeling she'd be needing them soon. Gastly looked at the copies trying to find the real Sneasel quickly. "Gastly I have an idea use Night Shade on all of them at once!" Gastly nodded and used Night Shade it moved much quicker then Hypnosis did.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 pm

"Faint Attack!!"

Sneasel got hit by it but rushed hard into Gastly, it was a dark type attack that never missed and with Sneasel's agility and speed it had a pretty good percentage of striking first too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Gastly takes heavy damage from Sneasel's attack it winces in pain. "Gastly..." 'Owwwww' Maria quickly uses a potion and recovers most of Gastly's health. "Gastly use Destiny Bond!" Maria had him use it just in case he fainted it was a wise strategy.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:06 pm

"Sneasel, Double Team."

Sneasel spent the turn increasing its evasiveness and it didn't make a move to faint Gastly. The copies all where there, either Gastly would beat them all out with an attack OR use Destiny Bond, it could only use one attack before Sneasel would manage to strike for a quick assault. Either Sneasel took a hit for small damage and had its Double Team broke or it was time for her to stall for time.

Calix smiled, "I'm not stupid you know........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Reox watched the battle with a smile "Good strategy Chibi" he said impressed there were few things that could evade a Destiny bond technique
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Maria thought for a minute if she did not get rid of the copies or stall Gastly was done for in this battle. She knew using Hypnosis was her only option left to her. "Gastly use Hypnosis but try to hit all the copies if you can!" Gastly nodded as it used Hypnosis focusing the waves on the copies and also the real Sneasel, Maria was really enjoying this battle Calix may have been young but she was really good at battling.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 pm

"Sneasel, let's try that NEW move of yours shall we?"

"Snea!!"

Sneasel appeared to be using another Double Team which Gastly had to break down with Hypnosis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Gastly looked confused but continued to use Hypnosis per his trainers request they had hardly any other option right now besides switching Gastly for Spinarak and Maria knew he was not ready for a battle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:05 pm

The appearance of the Double Team was fading and Gastly finally eliminated them all to reveal a surprised looking Sneasel which just barely danced out of the way of some of the waves but was hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Maria smiled. "Ok Gastly! use Lick!" Gastly extended his long tongue and licked Sneasel's cheek it did'nt always paralyze the target but it had a higher rate of success then Hypnosis did at causing sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:16 pm

She folded her arms, "Faint Attack, critical hit NOW!!"

Sneasel came out of NO WHERE as it Subsitute melted away after being hit. Sneasel slammed in with all its might into the dark attack aiming to make it a critical hit since Gastly's guard was down cause of it attacking it. Substitute wasn't like Double Team, it wouldn't disperse until an attack's FULL power came on it to destroy the cloned copy and for Subsitute it was IMPOSSIBLE to tell which was real and what was not until it was destroyed or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Gastly only had one hit point left one of its eyes closed it panted. "Gas..t..ly..." Maria sighed. "I give this round to you..Gastly return!" Maria called Gastly back smiling. "You did great Gastly I'm proud of you."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:31 pm

She smiled, "Sneasel you've done great too. Return."

She spun happily as the red light returned it to its Pokeball. She threw another with a spin and out came, "Seedot, come on out."

The Acorn Pokemon tilted its head cute, "Seeeeedot?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Maria tosses Spinarak's Pokeball into the air then catches it Spinarak appearing in a flash of green light he clicked his pincers looking at Seedot curiously he had never seen one before this was all new to the little spider pokemon. "Spinarak its time to show me what you can do!" Spinarak nodded. "Spin Spin Spinarak!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 pm

"Seedot, let's start with Bide shall we?"

"Seed!"

It spun and happily quivered with energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Maria said cheerfully. "Alright..Spinarak lets start off with String Shot!" Spinarak unleashed a spray of sticking webbing at Seedot wrapping it up with it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Seedot took the attack but started to shake it off once the attack was done. It would be inactive for a Bide and whether it was wrapped up or not it would be able to attack with Bide.

Calix however didn't seem upset or unnerved by Maria's lack of attacking during it. She calmly folded her arms and watched the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Maria choose now to attack. "Ok Spinarak lets use Poison Sting.." Spinarak scuttled over to Seedot very quickly and jabbed it with its poison barb that was on its head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Seedot was poisoned by it, it took damage from the attack first and then poison damage from being poisoned. It bounced on its heels and hit Spinarak back with double the energy of the attack from its attack AND the extra damage incurred from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Spinarak was knocked back a bit but kept from falling by digging his forelegs into the dirt. Maria healed Spinarak with a potion. Maria then said excitedly. "Alright Spinarak use Scary Face!" Spinarak jumped up into a tree and used its web showing the face on its thorax it twisted into an imitation of a Haunter's face. Spinarak was limited to one offensive attack which was Poison Sting but since Seedot was a grass pokemon it was rather affective.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:20 pm

( *effective )

Seedot backed off and looked at Calix who simply ordered the same attack, "Bide."

She didn't have to worry about it doing NO damage anymore since Seedot was poisoned, it would ALWAYS give an output of damage since it was suffering. Calix didn't prefer to do things this way but it was a way of making the most out of Seedot's lack of attacks and offensive power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Cluna Town-
Jump to: