Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the Ice city.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:14 pm

With Leerum being quiet it seemed that she was very quiet as well. She didn't start nor seem to really interact with her "guest" unless he started it. She threw a Pokeball and out came a Weavile, she looked up at the sky and chose a route, "Come on, we'll go over the surface of the ice, Weavile will make sure the ice can hold our weight."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/8Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Leerum shook his head. "Why walk when you can hover" He threw out his pokeball, and out came Magnezone. "Zone Zone" Leerum sat on the pokemon side and they began to hover across the ice. "I dont appreciate the fat joke at all Ibrix" he chuckled, attempting to put some humor into it.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Ibrixses appeared to not be so amused by it, she'd had been serious. Wordlessly she returned Weavile to her party and then looked away for a bit, she wasn't exactly one to volunteer for conversation much.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/8Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Leerum gave her a dumbfounded look and sighed. "Man...that is one killer sense of humor. She has there" Magnezone laughed at Leerum's Play on words. It slightly shook and let out a small jolt of electricity that shocked leerum, leaving him charged and laying in the snow on the other side.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:53 pm

She looked over her shoulder, "You alright?"

She would have hoped he was use to getting base shocks, Ibrixses knew that she was damn used to the cold AND being frozen solid before.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Leerum nodded, "I am gonna be okay, I am used to them" He nodded, he may be used to them but that did not change the fact that they hurt like hell. HE slowly stood up and dusted himself as the depressed Magnezone looked at his master. "Don worry buddy there are no hard feelings between us" Magnezone instantly cheered up and practically tackled its master back to the ground. "Aww come on Zone you are made of steel your not exactly the lightest pokemon" He chuckled and pushed the pokemon off him, and then tackled the pokemon to the ground, only to have magnezone lifted him up in the air.

Last edited by Pandar on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Ibrixses seemed to give that a rare smile before she released and turned to Weavile before leading the way back to town.

Weavile seemed to look at Magnezone and Leerum, it was close with its mistress but much too serious to show its affection and love in ways like that.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:21 am

Magnezone then set Leerum down. "Thats enough Zone we gotta pay ateention to our main focus here, Return" Magnezone then vanished as he began to walk closer to the city.

(New Topic?)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:09 am

"So what exactly are you EXPLICIT mandates you are supposed to accomplish here? You mentioned them in vague detail. Are you going to stick with me all hours of the day and night or is being near to watch and investigate enough?"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:13 am

Leerum snickered "I am afraid that information is classified, and I am not entitled to tell you when and when I am not watching you....but that should not be a problem if you are a good girl. Don't worry I am no pervert, I will not watch you in the shower" He chuckled at the thought and for some reason he pictured her in the shower and a faint blush stained his cheeks. As he looked up in the sky blank minded.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 am

"Fair enough, I'll learn anyways in the long run because I WILL KNOW if you are stalking me."

She turned away, it was to be debated if she had or had not gotten what he was thinking from his external cues.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:44 am

Leerum smirked at her reaction. "Well that was a bit suspicious" He chuckled "Certainly will be fun hanging out with no doubt Ibrixses"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:53 am

It might have been suspicious but like he said if she played the good girl there was little that could incriminate her and she knew her Pokemon would guard her secrets. They didn't delight in the dirty work of Team Tranqua but they were loyal to her first and foremost. She gave a simple gesture and Weavile ran off on his own. It seemed she used gestures and signals to obscure and substitute words.

She went to the Gym, it was empty, it would be the trainers that were here normally went home at the end of the day. Inside the Gym several Ice types were. A Lapras laid napping on a floe of ice surrounded by water, Abomnasnow laid sleeping in another part of the Gym, beneath the water Cloyster could been slumbering if you went to the water's edge. The Glalie that led him to Ibrixses earlier laid down next to its mate Froslass, "Make yourself at home for now. I've got to take care of my own now."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 am

"Of course" He then pulled out a pokeball and out came his Lanturn and into the water it went. "The cool temperture is perfect for Lanturn, mainly because it is used to living in the coldest and deepest parts of the sea, mind of I leave him here" He then stood up and began to walk around as Jolteon appeared behind him appearing as if he poofed out of no where. "Heh I new that nose of yours would find me no matter where I was, there is no one you cant find. He looked around "Could you possibly point me out to where I may set up my room....."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:08 am

"Of course not just see he doesn't disturb Cloyster or Lapras unjustly, they DON'T enjoy shocks out of nowhere while eating or slumbering. Follow me......now I have an early rise schedule," she smirked, "my husband didn't think much of it but it is habit to me. I spend the morning with my mother and we take breakfast together, you are welcome to join if you wish."

She showed a spare room, "These are normally for trainers who train at the Gym but aren't locals. Have a good night when you finally do settle down, I'll be in the Gym for a few hours yet so you can backtrack from here to there to find me."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 am

Leerum smirked "Understood, I will set up here, excuse me as I will now go take a bath" He then gently pushed her out of the room and shut the door behind him. He chuckled. "Alright boys now we really get things figured out, He tossed al of his pokeballs in the air, and all of his pokemon came out. "Rotom, you are on stealth Duty, you are to sneak around undetected of course, you have been trained for this so you do your thing as a master of disguise. Jolteon, your job is to keep her scent and other scents on lock, I suppose you did get her scent several times as you ran past her, Lanturn is with her pokemon.....well a majority of them, and Magnezone you store the data, lastly Electivire, you are with me on guard in case I need you, that is the game plan.....are we all clear...."

The pokemon nodded, and tho Leerum returned some of them, the others went out on there missions. Leerum then went and began to undress himself, there conversation was completely mental, so nothing could be heard in case his room happened to be bugged. He turned on his bath water, and sighed. "I so much would rahter just enjoy my time here, I feel the orders I have been given are a bit much....."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:30 am

Ibrixses didn't pull anything she just went right back to feeding some of the Pokemon and taking care of them before she went off to another place in the Gym, a kitchen in the back. She lived in the Gym herself though her mother's was like a second home of sorts. She started to cook, meanwhile a LARGE and massive Pokemon smelled the new presence of Pokemon and growled, it could smell ANYTHING in the gym. She smiled at it before calmly petting it, letting it know it is alright and she knows about the new others before placing down its meal and taking her own.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:42 am

Jolteon was running around quietly and stealthly until he caught the scent of someones cooking and was lured to it, he walked up to ibrixses and wagged his tail back and forth, he sat on his hind legs and stared at her. His tail would not stop wagging tho.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 am

Arcanine came forward and growled in a threatening way, the fire Pokemon was a shock to most to be under the ownership of Ibrixses.

She placed a hand on Arcanine and chuckled, inwardly thinking, "...hmmmm looks like he already is keeping tabs on me."

She glanced at Jolteon, "You hungry or do you want to wait for your own trainer? Hmmm?"

She had eaten the food, so did Arcanine and she wasn't so low that she'd poison or drug either his guest or his own Pokemon. Nevertheless she placed out a plate, the Pokemon could eat it if it wanted to and if it didn't Arcanine would always go for a second serving of the warm food.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Jolteon nodded, he was not hungry at all his nose, just had a fettish for meals. His bad habit was Greed, and when ever he came across it he he wanted to eat regardless if he was full or not. He ate the food happily, and smiled he then looked at the arcanine and he was baffled but did not give the pokemon any extra attention. He was more focused on the food she gave him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Ibrixses turned back to finishing up some of the other stuff, she then turned the stove down and left it there. It wouldn't overcook and it could stay hot long enough for her guest to join them close-by and catch up to eating his meal she hoped. Ibrixses then went to the next room to what looked to be like a living room setting. She sat down and rested her feet a bit. Arcanine joined her, "Tomorrow......tomorrow I need you too Arcanine."

It cried out in agreement, and one was left to wonder what was on the agenda tomorrow. To follow Ibrixses one would NEVER have a lack of being busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Ice city.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3