Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ren's journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Ren's journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:12 pm

"Well then...I hguess that means you know more then me...I and Ill bet you wont sayu a word...Heh Ah well I guess I;d better get back to work" he said "I have Aa Tranqua boss to catch" he said ebfore he waved his arm "Later pops"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:16 pm

"I probably do, I see her more then you and unlike you she doesn't AVOID me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:17 pm

"She cant avoid us forever...she knows one day Reox is goign to come and see her"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 pm

"If I am correct she hasn't been avoiding you rather you avoiding her propositions but truthfully I will hint you on something. That mother of hers is a twisted piece of work, won't be easy but pry at her and you might get closer to the heart of the problem between them both."

He knew Ibrixses didn't want it, oh she convinced herself she did because it seemed like the easy way out but it would devastate her if she did get her long sought after victory.

He normally did NOT hint or try to get involved in her life, rather he could only be a ballast and support to the girl that was like his adopted daughter, he didn't make attempts to intervene only attempts to rationalize with either or both sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:46 pm

"I am aware of that" Ren said befor ehe nodded "Hai I notcied that too...shes controlling Ibrixses...maybe not outwardly but somewhere...somehow shes controlling ehr dauighter..."Ren nodded "Ill be staying for a little longer I assure you" He said with a smirk a she went on his way.

Things had started to get intertesting again...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:43 pm

The older man chuckled, "He's as intutitive as his father too.......I wonder if the husband has as much of that gift as the brother. Will HE see through Ibrixses facade?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Ren chuckeld as he headed into the Centre before he blinked surprised "Reox?" He said before he smield; yup there was his brother holding a sleepy CHibi as she handed in ehr pokeballs for the day "Hey bro" He said with a weak smile; he looked rough but he hid it the best he could from Chibi.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Calix smiled and in Reox's arms turned to hug him, 'Uncle Ren!! What are you doing up here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:12 pm

"I was passing b y and thought Id visist your mother...she wasnt very talkative though" He said ebfor ehe smiled "Oh I have something for you cuitie" He said ebfor ehe pulled out...a HOUNDOUR PLUSHIE! "The had a sale on In Dodge city and I thought youd like this ^^"

"So Ibrixses is here?" Reox asked

Ren nodded "Yeah...Reox...your mother in law is controlling your wife...you better find out whats going on...dont give up" he whiispered softly so Calix couldnt here, Reox nodded and smirked as he got an idea "Hey CHibi you want to train with Uncle Ren tomorrow?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 pm

"A PLUSHIE!!!!!!!!'

Calix LOVED plushies, they were her FAVORITE toys. She quickly went and hugged it and went to show it off to Pichu.

When Reox talked to her again, she came up to him, "Would I ever, I need help with the first gym. Everything except for Murkrow has a disadvantage and Sneasel has a dual disadvantage, neither Dark or Ice is good against fighting and we need a better plan then avoiding all the hits." =/

It was obvious she was giving it A LOT of thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Ren smiled at that "While you have a disadvantage it's not impossible if your pokemon have tained en duyrace and are of a higher level you'll do fine" he said before he chuckled "We'll work on it more tomorrow" He said with a smile; he knew Reox was going to go and talk wioth Ibrixses.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:32 pm

"I know it isn't impossible but it means we have to think of a lot of ways to counter the worse case scenarios cause going in unprepared will make them suffer and I don't want to do that." =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Ren pet her head with a smile "Don't worry Uncle Ren will help" He said with a chuckle as Reox scooped her up.

"Okay kiddo say goodnight to Uncle Ren its way past your bedtime "Reox said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:47 pm

"Awwwwwww, I don't want to though, I am not ti-tired," she started yawning right in her words, typical for Calix, it was cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:49 pm

"Uhuh suuure your not" Reox said with a smirk as he kissed ehr cheek Ren chuckled a she ruffled her hair ebfore he kissed her other cheek "Good night chibi"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:54 pm

She frowned and laid her head stubbornly against his shoulder, funnily enough whenever she got sulky about Daddy always being right she was NEVER really mad at him and she always fell asleep too early to really dwell on the details of the disagreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Reox chuckled a she got ehr into ehr PJ's and tuckeld her into bed with her new plushie.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Pichu jumped up to snuggle in with her, it was the only one currently out of its Pokeball at the moment and it had come out on its own so it could sleep and snuggle with her. Pichu was a baby and it was treated like a child and doll to Calix. Pichu had lots of love as a baby on the team. It was the youngest with Larvitar a close second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Reox chuckeld as he watcxhed this; as usual he ended up not sleeping and sat on his bed and watched the sun rise, he left Calix sleeping at around 7am to go for a walk as well ans slowly make his way to the gym with his pokemon, he knew Ren would look after Chibi and he was only asleep next door.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Ibrixses was in the back making her own breakfast, but when Reox approached the Gym an Arcanine fiercely roared at him. It knew enough to believe that Ibrixses wasn't interested in the likes of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Houndoom was walking besaide him and heard that before hunchiung its back and snarling right back roaring loudly in the form of a challange "Easy boy" Reox said softly as he pet houndoom on the head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Arcanine didn't back down this was its territory but its sounds were enough to make footsteps echo towards the Gym.

A flash of SURPRISED recognition passed over Ibrixses eyes and it took nearly an entire minute for them to narrow in anger with pursed lips, "What are you doing here? I doubt it is to do anything constructive so I'd appreciate if you'd kindly depart the same way you came. Arcanine will show you out if you don't know the way."

It roared, it would only need a command and it would attack and Arcanine WOULD get in the first attack with its Extreme Speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Reox smirked as he took another step towards her then another "Is it wrong to visit my wife?" He asked befor ehe smirked darkly "I;d love to see Arcanaine get rid of me" He said as Houndoom snarled.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Ibrixses clenched her fist, her eye darting to him, "It is when she doesn't WELCOME OR WANT IT."

This was a disaster, she didn't know WHY he came up to Azhure Point but she had a feeling it had something to do with Ren since they arrived nearly at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:37 pm

"Lair" Reox said softly as he watched her he still looked roucgh, hell he honeslty looked like crap at the moment; Ren wasnt lying about Reox;s depression or his heartbreak "I thought...that you'd want to see Chibi" He said softly "shes is your daughter after all" He said softly before a familair smirk slid onto his face "But if your too HIGH and MIGHTY for that, my lady" He bowed mockingly "Perhaps Ill just annoy you instead ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ren's journey
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next