Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Reox didnt think he needed to tach ehr hand to hand combat just yet; she was only 5 after all and as long as he was with ehr held always stay strong to protect ehr "Lets rest" Reox sait after the poor popke on started to slow down.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:57 pm

It didn't mean Calix didn't TRY to grow up too fast to try to be like him. She'd be a stellar successor, she just had to be patient and gain more confidence and experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Reox sat on the floor and pet Larvitar on the head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Larvitar smiled, "Lar!"

It was happy, not that Calix didn't praise it but it wanted to know when it was doing well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Tryaniutar picke dup her baby and cuddled it happily as Reox drank some water "Hey Larvitar you know where CHibi is?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:44 pm

"Lar, Lar Lar Larvitar Lar.......," it told its mother it was doing secret training with all the newer Pokemon on her own, "Lar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Tyranitar nodded at that and Reox listneed and seemed to understand "Fair enough" He muttered as he yawned a little; he felt alone without Chibi for company.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:52 pm

"Larvitar smiled and hugged its mother, it was always happy to grab time with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Reox went inside and let the pokemon be alone he flopped on his bed and sighed sadly; it sucked being alone.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Larvitar bounced down and asked its mother about what's wrong with Reox, "Lar Larvitar Lar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Tyranitar looked a little sad and shook her head "Rar...tryanitar..." SAhe exdplain Reox was sad a lot because if...well lonliness really.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 pm

"Lar, Lar, Larvitar," it was confused, and it said that how can be lonely with all of them with him most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Tyrainitar tried to expolain that Reox's lonliness stemmed form not being with his 'mate'; anymore and thayt nothign could replace ehr in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Larvitar looked down and hoped that Calix's celebration would make him happier, but from the sound of what its Mother said it looked like that was not going to be so, not for long and that was despite her trying hard along with all her Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Reox sighed as he flopped back and loooked up at the sky "...I wonder...if I'll ever see her smile again..." He stared at his wedding ring with a sift sigh.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:01 pm

From the few times Reox had seen her Ibrixses NEVER wore hers anymore, it was to be debated if she still had it or had disposed of it though truthfully she still had it, just never wore it.

Larvitar was cute he gave a soft sigh that echoed Reox with a soft "Lar"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Reox turned to Larvitar and chuckled "What are you sighing about" He said as he pet the little pokemon on the head "Your gettign really strong, soon you'll be ready foir the gym match"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:20 pm

"Lar......," it seemed to be having mixed feelings about that, it wanted to perform well but it was apprehensive about it as if hoping not to preform badly since it was, like the rest of them, at a disadvantage.

Larvitar didn't want to do badly either cause it wanted to impress Calix who had thus far, for battling, been favoring Sneasel as a main battler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Reox smield as Tryanitar gave her baby a nudge "If you think your gonna fail tyhen you'll fail, be poisative and be stromng for Chibi, do your best and you can;t go wrong"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:51 pm

"Lar........Lar Larvitar Lar," it sounded like it seemed a bit unused, Calix hadn't ignored it outright but she had definitely become more accustomed to using Sneasel and even Pichu. Stunky and Murkrow had never been used but they'd just been capture and Larvitar hadn't been used in a serious confrontation since Maria and battling Sneasel to recapture it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 pm

"Ah I see you feel a lil left out ne?" He asked with a chuckle "I guess its really crowded for you now with four other pokemon around" Reox said with a smile "Don;t worry Soon CHibi will train you to your best"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:16 pm

"Lar Larvitar," it nodded, things seemed a lot more crowded and Larvitar felt like it had to really excel to keep her attention since it had so many others she was also keeping up with now. It was a premature and innocent sense of envy, it didn't feel malicious towards anyone but it couldn't let the others keep her attention to where it got shelved. Larvitar would always be unique for Calix though, he was her starter and Calix would never be able to forget him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 pm

"Don;t worry those pokemon are your friends train with them be as stong as you can be and make CHibi proud" He said ans Tyranitar roared in agreement.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm

"Lar.....," it had never really known were to start out. Pichu was easy to get along with since it was young but at the same time way needy with Calix since it joined the team. Seedot, it barely knew, the Pokemon left almost as soon as it was captured. Sneasel was difficult to know cause it was a loner. Stunky was unique and Larvitar was always on guard around it. Murkrow was bad tempered so it was hoping for something to grasp onto how to cross the personality barriers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Reox prodded his head playfully "Focus on gettign stronger for now, makign friends with the other pokemon will com naturally ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)   Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning the Party - (Calix, Reox)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next