Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission Empty
PostSubject: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 am

Mappa unrolls a map on a stump. "We have a new Dungeon find...look at this..." points to what looks like an old town, but I have actually gone to this place one. It's now town, it's a full blowen city. Hard modren, but it was modern when the city was first built. But soon other owns were built and this one was forgotten for it's in invonvent location...people slowly started to leave until the old city was jsut a dried out husk...even the local Gym was discontuied. But the last few years there has been recent activity...we're pretty sure that it can now be classified as Dungeon activity, for it looks more complciated then wild Pokemon but not quite on par with Human acticity....If you wish to take the Dungeon, go to this place on the map " Mappa presses his finger on it. "Mech can't help this time, he's not uses to traveling far from his town so he'll be sitting this one out..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission Left_bar_bleue0/8Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:52 am

Calix looked on the map, "Can you take me there?"

She couldn't quite READ the map let alone use it to navigate to a location yet. She was only five years old, she wanted to take it but she couldn't do that if she couldn't FIND the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:53 am

Mappa nods. "I can do that" he calls out his Pigeot and climbs on. "we can take Pigeot, he'll get us there"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission Left_bar_bleue0/8Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am

She made sure everything was ready and that she had all her Pokemon because she was sure this wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 am

Pidgeot flaps his huge wings and they take off flying over a forest, the sun starts to set as they get closer and closer to there distnation.

It becomes night as they land several yards from the city. Mappa helps Calix off. "this is as far as I can go...good luck Calix take this.." He hand her a cell. "give me a call when you find..whatever is in there" he smiles as the Pigeot flaps into the air and take off into the night. "Good Luck!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 am

"Will do," by this time she didn't have a normal perception of a child's fear, she'd been around ghosts so it wasn't frightening to be nearing them possibly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:05 am

The wind blows eerily. it chills to the bone. Suddnely there is rustling in the bushes, followed by growling....severl things growling.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 am

No sooner did she start to move into the dungeon when something went flying with the wind right into her face and knocking her down, "Ow."

Instantly she glanced at what had hit her and she brought out her new Pokedex, "Drifloon, the Balloon Pokemon. A Pokémon formed by the spirits of people and Pokémon. It loves damp, humid seasons. It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. However, it gets pulled around instead."

"A Drifloon huh?"

Suddenly she noticed that the balloon Pokemon had indeed put its tiny strings around her wrist and was trying to pull on them. She pushed herself up and watched it try to a bit more, "I don't think I am going anywhere. How about letting go?"

She loosened its grip but the wind again started making it fly off, Calix managed to grab onto its strings and keep it from being blown away in the gusts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:20 am

The growls get louder. Slowly, a head appears, the creature growls, teeth exposed. more of the heads appear, soon, a whole pack of Mightyena appear, many of them had red muzzles, they bark and growl, snarling and eyeing Calix hungerily.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 am

"MIGHTYENA!!!" She'd never seen Mightyena like that but her first instinct was to RUN. Though she knew normally that wolves were quick to chase whatever ran from them as prey everything she knew went out the window and she dragged along Pichu and the wild Driflloon, finally taking refuge inside somewhere before closing the door and locking it securely, "That was close...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:28 am

Suddnely, Calix feels a crash on the door, wild yelping and barking outside. After a bit, the noise slowly grows quietly. After a bit, it is silent outside again.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:31 am

Finally Drifloon pulls itself free and finally isn't worrying about the wind pulling it and pushing it around like outside, "floon, floon."

It appeared to be quite happy and a moment later when it ran straight into a wall, clumsy as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:34 am

It looked like form the long dash that Calix had made into into the city.

The city was filled with the useal stuff, Pokemon Center, Pokemart, etc. There was also a resrch lab and a Gym, along with severl disused buildings. But what was truly odd was the Powerplant in the city....and it was on, all the buildings had power flowing into them after all these years of being abondoned.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 am

Calix looked around at the spectacle, "How odd........I thought he said this place was abandoned."

"Pichu?" It glanced at Drifloon who placed its strings around it and tried to take off with Pichu in tow and it was actually strong enough to do that with little Pichu,

"Oh no you don't," she reached out to have her arms grab Pichu who jumped into action and shocked Drifloon making it let go and bounce against the ground. After getting Pichu back she helped it, "Well, I am sorry but you did get a warning of sorts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:42 am

Some small shapes can be seen moving around ine one of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:20 pm

( Uh Wolvun? She is IN a building, she ran inside one when she ran from the Mightyena. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

(ok....then it's in another building near her! no plot hole here, nope, none at all)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:34 pm

"I wonder where I should go now........," she glanced around before she started to look around for a guide that she could try to study or to find some form of help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:44 pm

The Driffloon floats along, slowly, so slowlly flaoting toward a door in the buidling bumping agasint, but not reallyu seeming to notice it
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Calix glanced at Drifloon, it was a bizarre Pokemon, cute but clumsy. She had a feeling it was well meaning so she helped it out and opened the door, most of the times Ghosts went right through walls and whatnot but Drifloon didn't appear to know or do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 pm

In the next room, it looked like a disused dinnign room..perhaps you have goen itno a hotel. You can see a single Gastly floating about the room, doing small rolls in the air.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Calix glanced around before slowly walking into the room, not engaging it but rather exploring her surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 pm

It looks like the most of the tables and chairs are stacked along the wall. the rest of the room is rather bare, but you can see some of the kitchen in the far side of the room. The Gastly contuies to do little rooms, amusing itself
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:50 pm

"Hmmmm, well I am just totally lost now, I guess I'll just have to find another way out."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:04 pm

A loosely boarded up window can be seen, little has changed outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next