Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Dreams

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Calix smiled and danced in the soft sunlight, glancing in windows at shops and stores while her starter Pokemon, Larvitar, followed her. She seemed to like to see her reflection dancing in the beautiful weather of the nice pristine city.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:11 pm

A loud Bang comes fo the alleyway, an 19 year old boy steps out of it, covered in scortch marks. "Damn it Beldum, I knew that part was faulty!" the Pokemon hover over him, making sevelr humming notses like he was vibrating the air. "yes yes, it was old and in the trash..but it looked like it would work ok?" there are severl hums in quikc suggsestion, as if it was laughter
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Calix blinked and watched him, she and Larvitar were wearing twin expressions as if wondering what happened and observing the strange duo.

"Lar.........," Larvitar blinked before looking up at the Pokemon hovering overhead.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:17 pm

the boy growls "..and I wa sso close to..." he star to wipe off the soot that he could, the Bledum does everl quick spins in the air, getting all his soot off eaisly
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Calix sweatdropped as she watched their antics, making sure that while she just stared at him that she kept away so she'd be clean.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 pm

AS the boy grunmble, Beldum looks over at the two people, he floats over abover her head and hums, the boy looks over '..huh?...new people?" he spots them :" oh hello there "" he blsuehs slightly, rying to get the rest of the soot off
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 pm

"Uh........hi. Say hi, Larvtiar."

"Lar!"

Calix blushed too, she'd been just plain staring at him which was immensely rude.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Be;dum hums what could have been a Hello back. "the boy smiles "..so your new here huh?..have a place to stay?..." he smiles, trying to look somehwat nice with all the scortched clothing on him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:39 pm

"Uh yeah.......with my Daddy but Larvitar and I are taking a walk. Larvitar is my starter Pokemon. Isn't he cute?"

She said this like she was all proud to have a Pokemon and Larvitar at her young age.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:41 pm

He smiles, "yeah he is, this is mine" he point to Beldum that hums and goes around Calix's head a few times. "I was gonna ofer you a room, but doens't look like you need one" he shrugs.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 pm

"This your home?"
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:48 pm

"No No, I'm a little farther along...you wanna see?" he smiles heading toward home, Bledum nudger her to follow and then flys after the boy
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:53 pm

She shrugged and had Larvitar hop into her arms, she carried him down. She was tempted to ask the boy if she could battle his Beldum.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 pm

they come to a small building near one of the larget powerplantss > "well, here it is.." he smiles, Beldum nudges him. "..huh?" Beldum hums. "....you know it' late and she porabbly doesn't want to you know..." Beldum contuines to hum
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:00 pm

"Wow," she looked around, "Maybe it would be a good place to train Larvitar." ^-^

"Lar!"
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:03 pm

"ACtually, Beuldm was talking about trying to battle you.." Beudlm hums in agreement. "you see, as he puts iit, he want to get arms soon..." He smiles. "..so...maybe if your not tired..could we battle?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm

"Uh huh, that would be awesome, Larvitar and I would like a run in. We started out but we are training for our first big Gym Battle."
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 pm

"I see" The boy smiles "actually, a really good place is the PowerPlant here, I jsut call it Volt Cage, if anyone else has a name for it...anyways, sure, lets battle!" he walks out into the middle of the street. "there not alot ot traffic, so we'll be fine here..." Beldum floats into postion. "Hope your ready!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 pm

She smiled, "We're ready. Larvitar, prepare for battle cause I choose you."

She giggled, "Don't try to go easy on me, because I am tough......"
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm

"Right Right, anyways, hope your ready" He smilesm as Beldum tenses up. "First....Take Down!" Beldum fires like a bullet at Larvitar.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:21 pm

"Larvitar, brace yourself."

"Lar........."

Calix wasn't doing anything yet and she didn't order any counterattack AFTER his attack only that Larvitar stand and take it.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 pm

The attack fires right in the middle of her forehead, the Beldum shakes a little as he floats back into the air, but still is stable. "Keep Ready Beldum" the Boy warns. Beldum hums and moves back a little.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Calix folded her arms and she didn't order any new attacks, seemed like she was waiting on him.
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:02 am

"..won't attack huh?..then we wil!" Beldum hums floating to and frow. "Take Down!" Dledum shotss at Larvator again. "...Annnnd Tatic Change!" Beldum flips around in mid attack, his three pointed claw now in frount. The attack lands straight into Larvatar's gut. "And now Drill Skew!" Bledum spins rapidly, the claws digging into Larvatar's stomach
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:08 am

Larvitar braced itself for most of the attack and smirked as its other arm rose into the air in preparation.

Calix yelled out, "Brick Break, NOW!"

Larvitar brought down the fighting attacks fury right on Beldum who was too close to get away since Larvitar other hand was holding onto the attacking Beldum. The hand was receiving more damage because of that but it made Beldum unable to pull back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rise of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Flior Town-
Jump to: