Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Dreams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:20 pm

"..I...see....so leave in the morning?" Mech askes. "or head out now?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:24 pm

"No, in the morning.......if we head out now you and I will be tired and even though our Pokemon are healed they need rest," she pointed to his Elekid, "See?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Mech nods, picking up Elekid. "..alright...guess I'll head home then...follow me if you need a place to stay...anywyas, I'm off, see ya in the morning. " Mech smiles and heads for home. Metang follows behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm

"Well I better get back to my Daddy, he might be coming with us. How about we meet at the Pokemon Center in the morning before we start out?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Mech nods as he turns the corner. "will do!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:32 am

Calix then went to meet up with her Father, she had better hurry cause she was WAY past her bedtime and she didn't want to worry her Daddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Flior Town-
Jump to: