Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Dreams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:11 am

Beldum's humming wavers a little. " won't let go huh?..ok then..Fire up!" Beldum twists around, making sure Larvitar has a hard time letting go and fires straight up into the sky with Larrvator unwillingly latched on now
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:16 am

Larvitar let go and flipped, landing on his feet in front of her, "Don't underestimate him Larvitar."

"Lar!"

"Use Dark Pulse!!"

Larvitar spun and drilled his hand into the ground and emiting from his body into the air around Beldum the dark attack was trapping Beldum in as it completely circled the Pokemon. The Pulse waves hitting Beldum again and again doing quite a bit of damage as it had at least a Psychic weakness to Larvitar's dark attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:18 am

Beldum hovers, the hum's pitchs changes rapidly as it strys to escape " gaaa!!! noo!!" the boy crys, trying to find a way to help
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:25 am

Taking advantage of the flinching its opponent had experienced, making it unable to react right away. At the pulse's core Larvitar suddenly stopped spinning but it was only to jump up and charge into for its Crunch attack in which it bit down hard on Beldum. Its Crunch attack was another dark type attack harmful to Beldum but it finally had the relief of the attack stopping but by now Beldum should have been having a bit of a hard time after the barrage of Dark Pulse it received and been trapped in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:28 am

Beldum's hum drops even more, but reacting to the crunch, it stops floartins, slaming ino the ground, most of the "attack" going into larvatro's mouth ahd back of throat. "Good thinking Beldum!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 am

Larvitar didn't take much from the attack, as it got back up and RIGHT away put another Brick Break into it, dealing massive damage for Beldum's Steel type but minimal damage to its Psychic element.

"Lar!!!!!!!!"

"Larvitar's a Rock and Ground type, its skin is MADE in the ground so it takes little damage from impact with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 am

Bledum stops humming."...he/'s out..." the boy sighs "..oh well.." he srhugs and take out a pokeball, returning him. "I got nothing else, so looks like you win..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:38 am

"I don't have anything else with me either. Larvitar and I are alone my other Pokemon are with Daddy. That was a great battle though, you kept Larvitar and I on our toes with some good training Beldum could evolve and cause us trouble in the future right Larvitar?"

"Lar."

She took it into her arms, "Let's battle again sometimes shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:40 am

The boys" yeah..that's true....oh! I never said my name have iI?" he hold out his Hand " My name is Mech, or that's what I like to be called. If I really had anything, O srta run the Metal Cage Powerplant, meaning I help people go thought it..." he smirks a little. "I hope some day that Beldum can make it thought on his own some day, he traisn by battling the Magamites in there...not much else he can beat yet..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 pm

"Wow, maybe you and I should go training through their together. Larvitar and I could use the training for the Gym battle and maybe your Beldum could evolve like it wants to. If that happens Larvitar and I want a rematch!"

"Lar!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Mech smiles "ok sure," He smiles "follow me" he walks toward the powerplant. "IAre you new to theses "Dungeons"? they are starting to crop up around more foten. Alot of smilar Pokemon froma comuntiy around a location or town and become a sor group. The goal here is toe find the head Pokemon and beat or capture him." Mech grins." I haven't gotten far, but they say here that if you beat the boss, you can find the Volt Battery, which increases an eletric types atrribute attacks.." he smiles "a nice little prize...but these pokemon often act diffrent then the ones in the wild...pallning..making traps....attacking trainers even..." he comes to a large Gate, Beldum now floating again. "...you ready to enter The Metal Cage now?" he askes
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 pm

"Nope, I want to grab my other Pokemon too. Especially Pichu, it could learn a lot from other electric types."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Mech nods "Alright then...shall I send Beldum along so he can lead you back here?" Beldum floats over Calix 's shoulder, humming muscialy almost.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 pm

"Why don't you come along and meet all my Pokemon too? After all if we are rivals you might well benefit from knowing what you are up against......," she gave a shy smirk before leading the way, expecting him to follow since she did give a good point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Mech shrugs and follows, Beldum contusi to float over Calix's shoulder, still huscily humming. Mech soon si walking right next to her
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Calix finally stopped nearby, a shadow flying overhead and soaring over LOW nearly hitting Mech on the head before diving up and nearly doing the same to Beldum before landing its taloned feet on Calix's outstretched arm.

"Murkrooooow," it screeched out, its eyes looking sideways with a glaring glance. Murkrow was one of Calix's pride and joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Mech ducks while Bdldum tenses up, it's hum becoming hostile "...what was thgat?" he watchs it sit on her arm
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 pm

"It's my Murkrow........I caught it in Moss Forest. Isn't she pretty? She likes to scout and she probably saw us battling and thought you two were enemies."

Calix turned to go retrieve her other Pokemon which consisted of a Sneasel, a Pichu, and a Stunky. She returned them to their Pokeballs with the exception of Pichu who sat on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Beldum nuizzles the Pichu, having a likeing for eletic Pokemon. mech smiles " so are we all set?" He smiles. "I wanna try the Cage again! who knows? We might even ge the Battery this time!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 pm

"I have a feeling Pichu would like to get a hold of that, it loves electricity. She likes to spark up and send them out during lightning storms."

"Pi-CHU!!" it was cute for a baby Pokemon and obviously happy with Calix but not really up to evolving at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Mech smiles as they get to the Gate "then in we go!" he pushes open the guards, leading them to the first room. The place looks old and abondaged, a bit of rust covers the walls, the crackles of eletrciy can still be heard inside the building somewhere. Mech looks around, keeping Beldum close.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:41 pm

"Larvitar, Murkrow return," she recalled them and said, "Pichu, you are up as my main battler."

"Pi-pichu!!"

Pichu happily bounced down on the floor and politely introduced herself to Beldum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Bledum make amuscial hum and nuzzles Pichu, suddnely flipping arona dn grabin her with his claw, he lfi sending ehr flying and then he races under her, so she is now on top of him as he floats. Mech loks aroound "...huh?..this room is still empty...I guess onward then..." he smjiles and procedes to the nest room,

In the enxt room, two Magnemaites float lazisly in the air.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:49 pm

"Hmmmmmmm, we should proceed with caution. No telling what kind of trouble we could end up in if we are lazy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Mech smiles "..alright..jsut two of them....you ready Beldum?" he hums and does a sortof nuodding motion. "then get ready!" The two Magnemites contuei to float lazily about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Flior Town-
Jump to: