Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:07 am

Ibrixses didn't sleep a bit either, normally she attempted to but tonight she didn't bother, how was she supposed to sleep after seeing the displays she had from Reox today. He was not humbled or deterred AT ALL from the distance she'd shove between them the morning she'd been unprepared for him and she'd paid dearly for it. She couldn't let herself melt to him so easily, the five years of parting had only made her eager for the contact and her resistance had been laugable. She hadn't been the one laughing though it had been Reox. Even if he won she'd not very well win him back seen as her veil of deceit would be cast off for him to see just how much she truly had kept and lied to him about. It was all the worse that she married him KNOWING this and never thought to tell him once. If he lost though there was no need to tell him, no need at all. For Ibrixses the thought of losing his respect and love from what she'd done seemed truly WORSE then pushing him away herself.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 am

Reox didn't come to see her until sometime in the afternoon just beforre dinner time and requested to see her for the few hours she promised; he;d spent all morning planning for this afternoon too, nothing TOO fancy he wasnt courting her but there was nothign wring with a picnic lunch on the hill.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:28 am

Despite her restless night she didn't appear worse for wear when she finally did appear, her trainers didn't give him any crap prompting him to believe she had dealt with their interference. Where he wasn't so nervous she was because she didn't want him getting closer to her then he managed to yesterday but she could hardly decline his company either and she wasn't one to normally run away.

"Good evening, Reox...."

It was a civil greeting, she was being polite, nothing more and nothing less.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:37 am

Reox was leant on the door for once he wasnt wearing all black like he usually did he was wearing a plain blus shirt that was un buttoned it the top his black jacket over the top and some mice jeans "Evening" He said with a soft smile "Cone on we havbe somewhere to be" He saud simply as he pushed off the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:48 am

Ibrixses stiffly nodded before she followed him, as she passed by she exercised keeping MORE distance between her and him then yesterday but she was still close enough that she didn't look like she was just avoidant of him because she was scared. God forbid Ibrixses look weak to ANYONE. Ibrixses smelled floral and the cool air seemed to make her shampoo, perfume, or scent more prominent and pleasant smelling.

It took everything in her to keep impassive, he looked good though she learned yesterday her years of neglect hadn't been fond or kind to him, he still looked good.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:55 am

Reox said nothing as they walked togehter, he really had little to say at the moment; he hoped his actiosnd would say everyhting for him as they reached the top of the hill it was deserted out here, on the snowy grass lay a cute little picnic "You bette rnot have eaten caus eI cooked dinner" He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 am

"And if I did?"

She raised an eyebrow, it was like Ibrixses to be difficult and difficult she'd make this.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:20 pm

"You didnt" He siad with a smirk "You dont usually eat for another half an hour"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:14 pm

She said nothing to that, he remembered EVERYTHING it seemed, including the careful order in which she lived her life, "I guess for some things you will never forget even in five years."

She said this stiffly, keeping about a foot of space between them as she softly brought her arms up around her.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Oh he remebered, He remeebred her favorite foods to down to the last little detail and he;s spent all morning cooking it just for her, nothing had gone to waste at all when he cooked for her "Hmmm" He said simply befor ehhe gestured to her "You first" He said simply wioth a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:31 pm

"Me first for what?"

She looked at him questionably, not understanding what he was having her do.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Reox almsot face palmed ""To sit down on the blanket" He said with a slight sigh; jeez he was trying to be a GENTLEMAN that was rare for hiM!
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:47 pm

"How was I supposed to know? You didn't specify just what you expected me to do," Ibrixses was giving him a hard time and Reox probably knew it but she could make it sound like an honest mistake on her part just for his annoyance.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:54 pm

"Unless you lost all your braincells in the last 5 years which i doubt i thought it would have been ovious" Reox said deciding to annoy her right back.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:05 pm

"Hmmmmmmm matters would the thought of that dissaude you from taking me back if I was more intellectually dependent then even Calix was?"

She knew not but it was amusing to rebuke his own insult despite the fact it annoyed her.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Reox snorted "Belive whatever you want, will you just sit down already?" He said sounding exasperated.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm

She did and it was a slow graceful one, she looked over the placement. Picnis were hardly usually ideal because of Azhure Point's unusual and pragmatic weather but she couldn't give him a failure for trying to be romantic. The only problem was this time she WASN'T trying to let him get away with it she was trying to resist him.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:29 pm

RTeopx sat opposite her give him his dues he gave her a lot of space a she unpacked everything , there was a sheet of tarpaulin under the thrick blanket so it wouldnt get wet and cold and Reos laid out everything for her "Knock yourself out" He said softly as he leaned agaisnt the tree and watched the sun not touching the food himself.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:34 pm

She sat back too, "Just because your manners are lack luster doesn't mean mine are......don't you know its rude to eat in front of other people when they aren't?"

Oh she wasn't going to eat a BIT unless he ate too.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Reox glanced at her "That worry I hear in your voice?" he said with a lazy smirk before he shrugged "Im not hungry, I never am these days" He said softly as he looked out at the sun "If you waste the food I cooked I wont be happy" He added "So dont be stubborn"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:48 pm

'Well then you must not remember your wife as well as I thought because I am nothing BUT stubborn," she folded her arms, she wouldn't eat without him doing it too. She'd DIE before admitting he worried her the other day but she'd get what she'd want out of this if it was the last thing she did.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Reox chuckled at that "Why the hell do you think I married you?" he said amused "Your as stubborna s I am" He said simply before he rolled his eyes "Well then if your THAT worried I guess I should eat something just to appease you your highness" he purred amused beofr ehe pucke dup a sushit roll and popped it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:59 pm

"I never said I was worried, I said I wouldn't compromise my manners on your whims to try to please me," she was REAL stubborn, it was amusing to fight with him even harmlessly but it wasn't enough, she'd still be able to resist this even if she missed this challenge between them.
Back to top Go down

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:17 pm

"Same thing" He said with a shrug "I know your worried, I can tell Ive known you far too long for you to hide everythign from me compleatly" he said simply as he ate another sushi role "Im eating you can to ay know" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Ibrixses did dig in and she didn't exchange another word except for a "you wish". She wasn't going to give that up, admitting she was worried made her admit something was still there period and that wasn't something she was going to touch with a sixty foot pole. No way she was going to give him ammunition like that to convince her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Day
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: