Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Second Day - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:27 pm

"Brother relax" He said with a chucfkle he could see the cogs wrokign in his brothers head "We'll find a way some how either way we have no choice but to take her with us"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:35 pm

"Well she isn't a burden, just a complication," Ren knew one thing Calix wouldn't likely be kept in the dark for good. They'd have a good run of it but she'd likely find out sooner or later, hopefully later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:37 pm

"Well if she figures out something is up we dont have to tell ehr the complete truth at best we can keep Ibrixses involvment well out of it until the very end"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 pm

"Alright," he nodded, that was really THE BEST case scenario they could make out of the worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 pm

"Then we leave Azuhre point tomorrow" He said simply "We still need to head to Wavon town to see the Professor, from there we'll start our search"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 pm

"Well I know one thing Calix will be ecstatic to know I am coming along she thought we were parting ways once we left Azhure Point."

Ren knew it this would make her not so quick to catch on, she'd be too happy for a bit to pay attention to the WHY he was coming, sad but true. He felt bad for feeling pleased over her naivete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 pm

"Exactly as long as we can keep CHibi happy and a little distracted hopefully we can delay from her notcing whats really going on"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 pm

"So no different then what we normally do?"

That was ANOTHER thing, Calix rarely didn't get her way cause they spoiled her. It was in their best interest in this case since it wasn't unusual or suspicious for the little girl to get what she wants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:09 pm

"Pretty much" He said with a smirk befor ehe closed his eyes "I think...I might be able to get some sleep tonight"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:18 pm

"That is good.....it doesn't do me a bit of good to see my little brother so broken down to where he barely sleeps or eats."

Ren smirked, he wasn't sure WHY Reox would sleep well but he hoped he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Reox could never sleep becuase he never undserstood WHY ibrixses left him he;d keep himself up wimderinff just what he;d donwe wrong, now he knew the triuth his mind was at least put a little at ease.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:55 pm

"Well either way, I think we both need to try to get some rest. I know Calix will be up and running on a full tank of energy cause SHE got her full sleep in. We'll need our own energy just to keep up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Reox smirked "Hey Ive managed five years on no sleep and kept up Imm be more then fine if I catch a few hours" He said with a smirk "Night Ren" He said softly
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:19 pm

"Night," he smiled and then he frowned thinking what a rough night for him despite learning a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:28 pm

It was a rough night, but he did fall asleep and he did get a few hours.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Calix got up bright and early WAY AHEAD of either Ren or Reox and she headed to take Sneasel to the Gym but it was deserted, finally she ended up at her Grandmother's house but it was dead too except for her Grandma's Eevee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 am

Of course whe Reox found CHibi gone the next morning he naturaslly freaked "Crap where;d she go!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am

Ren was brushing his teeth, "Calm down, Azhure Point is a small town. She knows better then to run outside of town. She probably wanted to take Sneasel to the Gym."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 am

"I can't help it its a father thing" he siad a she ran around gettign ready "Trust me until YOU become a dad you wont understand" He said a she raked a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:30 am

Ren chuckled, "True, either way she has to be around here SOMEWHERE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 am

"Wait...didnt she say she wante dto take Sneasel to the gym? Maybe shes there" He said as he shrugged on his jacket.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:45 am

Ren chuckled, "I just told you that.....," he didn't mention he told him that TWICE. He figured that Reox had been too worried to listen for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:23 am

"..You did?" He said neofr ehe snorted "Whatevber lets just move >,<" He said
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:15 am

Ren finished things up and went to follow after his brother, the two of them getting to the Gym and seeing a few Pokemon looking at them. A Glaceon was sitting calmly on the top of an ice berg like protrusion. A Pokemon, Shellder, could be seen on the bottom of the sea floor in the pool. A Dewgong and Sealeo both surfaced and glanced at the newcomers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Reox looked around and frowned "Chibi?" He called as he looked for ehr ignoring the pokemon; his main focus was looking for his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Day
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: