Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Second Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

"Well they are hardly going to hand them to you and I doubt Ibrixses is in the mood to talk further, so we have quite a job ahead of us. This will be even more complicated considering Ibrixses isn't going to be compliant or helpful to us even if we do manage to get a lucky break."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 pm

"WEe can;t go to Ibrixses, we can;t tell her what were doing sh'll already suspect Im going to do something about Tranqua But she doesnt need the details too...Ren we need to go to the league...I know your investigating Tranqua too I need your help finding thier hide outs and hunting thier leader down"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 pm

"You are going to those who are already struggling blind in the dark. The League has no idea where to START to look for them. They could be anywhere, Tranqua has been like finding a needle in the haystack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 pm

"Then we look ourselves, there has to be some sort of clue Ren a HUGE orginization trying to catch legnidary and rare pokemon cant just dissapear"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:22 pm

"You'd be surprised, often these individuals aren't incompetent. Think about it YOUR WIFE, she with them, she hasn't only kept this from everyone for most of her life but it could be trouble with people with HER EXPERIENCE. This is no walk in the park and you know it. It is going to be hard, Calix is going to be with us too, we have to make sure she isn't involved and stays clear of them or even knowing about them especially seen as Ibrixses is WITH THEM."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:23 pm

"We can;t leave her beinhg either" Reox said "If you can get my little girl to pert from me It'll be a miricale" He said before he sighed "Hard but not impossible" He said befor ehe smirked "I always did like a challange"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 pm

"This is not like any challenge you have had before with her. This is SERIOUS, if she was involved with Tranqua no wonder she washed her hands of dealing with loved ones. She doesn't want them in a crossfire, that might mean is all the more serious about playing hardball with us and showing what she is made of FOR Tranqua's benefit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm

"Well now shes GOT them in one" He said softly "I dont want to bring Chibi into this but I wont back down ifg we DO find Tranqua and if we have to battle then we battle I wont go easy on ehr becuase I love her" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:40 pm

"I know that, I am your brother. What DON'T I know about you? Seriously though how are we going to keep a living, breathing five year old out of trouble with both of us going on this journey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 pm

"No idea" Reox said with a weak chuckle "We'll have to do our best I suppose shes got no one else but us Ren" He said softly
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm

"Yeah, I know," he frowned. Ideally one of them would handle her but that just wasn't possible, Calix would see to it that it was impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 pm

"Look It'll be hard but we'll managed to keep her out of this somehow...I dont wat Ibrixses having my ass for gettign ehr involved when she wanted the oppoisite int he first place"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:38 pm

"Even if Ibrixses would get mad about that, you wouldn't want that for her so you'd do everything you could to prevent it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Ibrixses would murder me, but seen as she put me in this position in the FIRST place Im sure she can deal with it" He said softly as he lened back in his seat with a soft frown.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:56 pm

"You're worried about her right now aren't you? Have you checked the Gym? I doubt Ibrixses would truly abandon Azhure Point. She has a responsibility and one she loves, even Tranqua would be hard to separate her for good from her cause and place here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:10 pm

"Shes not here Shes probably gfone to protect ehr mother" Reox said a little bitterly "She wont return until she knows WERE Gone, I'm ptretty sure shes avoiding conftonation with us rught now, she wont abandon this place but she wont return until we leave..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 pm

"Well I did some checking up, apparently the trainers guard her privacy pretty seriously and if she really doesn't want anyone to know she doesn't tell them a thing. For Ibrixses it isn't suspicious for her to be out because the villagers say she is pretty active in the wilderness around Azhure Point. To search that would be really dangerous though, and while she knows it like the back of her hand, we do not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:34 pm

"Then we leave her behind and find someone else that can help us there has to be someone we can scout out and find"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:38 pm

"Yeah, looks like we have to.......we aren't going to gain anything by waiting for Ibrixses to come back when she clearly won't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 pm

"Lets move on then, if the leauge can;lt help us...them maybe some of dads old friends can" He said softly
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:50 pm

"Maybe, but maybe there is merit in letting us follow clues wherever we go. That means following leads in every city. Let Calix go on her journey and while she is doing what she needs to do, we both can spend time observing and looking for leads in EVERY city. They can't bypass the both of us working together, we'll find something somewhere. Its better then fumblings on faulty or weak leads. Remember what Dad said, nothing you can learn from anyone else is BETTER then what you can learn yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Reox nodded at that before he smirked "Lets do that CHibi wont know wny diffrent"

Last edited by Reox/Ren War on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:58 pm

"I don't know about that but I hope so, I certainly hope so......," Ren didn't know how long they'd pull this off. She wasn't stupid, she was very observant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm

"We'll find a way" He said with a chuckle "SHes observant but shes still just a child" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Ren was tempted to state the obvious she was REOX's child in particular which made her cling and observe him all the MORE. Secondly she was descended from assassins, she naturally had an intuition that was hard to fool even if she was gullible and innocent at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Day
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: