Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking Tranqua

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seeking Tranqua Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Tranqua   Seeking Tranqua I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Juliet had sent Gallade out to Wavon Town to get any and all leads on Tranqua given their telepathic bond it would not be all that hard to relay information to her. She sent. Have you found anything yet? Gallade sighed telepathically. No I have not be patient things like this require time and effort you only just sent me out... Juliet grumbled. Damn them and their secretive and cowardly ways how can such a large organization be so damn hard to find?? Gallade sighed more breaking the mental link he could not take the mental headache her constant angry rants gave him. He could not blame her for her rage and hatred toward Tranqua for ruining her childhood and forcing her to steal to pay for her mother's hospital bills. The poor girl had to see her brother and father murdered right before her eyes it was not something one just shook off.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Tranqua
Page 1 of 1