Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking Gastly

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Maria had travelled to Dusk City with Nao on her shoulder, she had tried to return her to her Pokeball but Nao seemed to dislike being in it. It was taking Maria awhile to adjust to the darkness she was to accustomed to sunny Dodge City. "Wow! this place is kinda spooky huh Nao?" Nao was shivering a little scared ears flat against her head. "Ee-ve.." Maria soothed. "Its okay Nao, I promise once I find a Gastly we'll leave." Maria had just come to Dusk to find the Ghost Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Suddenly as they got closer to the HUGE looking abandond mansion a haunter popped out of nowhere and made faces at Maria with spooky laugher, the Haunter wasnt being mean it was just being mischevious.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Maria yelped out of fear and surprise, this being her first encounter with a ghost Pokemon her reaction was rather normal. Nao on the other hand growled low in her throat but she looked to cute to be threatening she was actually more scared then Maria she was still young not long ago she was still in her egg she asked the Haunter. "Eevee vee?" Why'd you scare us? Maria stammered. "P-please don't hurt us...we..are'nt gonna do anything..bad don't haunt me!"
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Hunter blinked at that; he didn't realize she was mew to dusk CIty; the place had such a small population the locals were used to the Gym city leaders Hunter trying to scare them as a joke "Hunter Haunt!" 'Sorry I was just playing around' Haunter said as it dropped the funny face and tried to give a friendly smile.

"Haunter what are you doing?" Reox asked a she stepped out into the front garden to see what his mischievous pokemon was up to "Did he scare you? sorry he pulls pranks on the locals all the time he doesn't mean any harm" Reox said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Nao smiles back finding his attempts at a friendly smile to be funny. "Eeve Ee!" 'Its okay I like to play to its fun. ' Well most of her games involved biting the heck out of Jag's hands. XD

Maria sweatdropped rubbing the back of her head in a sheepish manner giggling. "Ummm...a little I am just a new trainer so guess I'm still a bit jumpy. This is my first time in Dusk City. I'm from Dodge so I'm used to sun so the darkness here is making me a bit jumpy. Well he did'nt scare me to badly at least I did'nt pass out."
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Reox smirked at that "Well we don't get many stranger here not unless they challenge me at the gym or are on her way to Immortus city...so what are you here for?" He asked as Hounter made funny faces at Eevee "Haunt" 'Playing is fun'
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Maria smiled as Nao wagged her tail happily at Haunter glad to see her hyperactive Pokemon having fun. "Eevee!" 'Yeah it is Maria plays games with me all the time!' "Well I came here to find a Gastly I have been looking everywhere for one, and my Pokedex said they are commonly found in Dusk since its always dark here would you happen to know if any are around?" She was blissfully unaware that Reox was Dusk Cities Gym Leader she was a rookie so she was still VERY green around the gills. XD
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Reox chuckled at that "Sure most Ghost pokemon go to the darkest dampest place here...the well of darkness" He said a she pointed to the ancient well that resided in the middle of the semi-abandoned city.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Maria shuddered. "Uhhhh you mean I g-gotta go d-down there?'" She gulped thinking that maybe choosing a Ghost type Pokemon to be her second one. Nao trotted over and said head tilted to the side. "Eevee?" 'Your not backing out now are you? we came all this way..' Maria took a deep breath she did get what Nao was getting at despite not knowing EXACTLY what the cute rambunctious was saying to her. "N-No I'm not I-I can do it..I-I think.." Maria had a slight fear of the dark but had far to much pride to admit it.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Reox smiled at that "DOn't worry I wont let you go alone" He said before he smirked "Houndoom!" he called a large houndoom appeared out of the mansion and stood by Redox mode "I want you to guide this trainer into the darkness well, Hunter you know the ghost types don there you go with her" He said softly both pokemon nodded at that accepting the orders.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Nao was slightly intimidated by the size of Houndoom and hide behind Maria's leg peeking her head around it whimpering. "Eevee.." Maria picked her up. "Its okay Nao its okay he won't hurt you he's gonna help us, sorry she is just a bit scared it has been a long day for her.." She scratched Nao behind the ears she let out a cute purring sound, Maria giggled. "It does'nt take much to calm her down."
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Houndoom gave a friendly yip Houndoom was friendly enough as long as he wasnt provoked "Houndoom will light your way and Haunter will ease the other ghosts there so they wont all attack at once"
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Maria nodded smiling. "Okay! am ready if Nao is ready, Nao you ready to do this?" Nao nodded her ears twitching jumping up and down excitedly. "Eevee!" Her tail was wagging a mile a minute like a puppy. Her fear of Houndoom had faded rather quickly due to excitement. "Well I take that as a yes!" Maria was back to her normal cheerful self again.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Reox nodded at that "Ten I wish you luck" He said simply as Houndoom nudged his head and began to lead the way Hauntar flaotong close behind the dark pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Maria followed with a nod Nao keeping up rather well with Houndoom despite her tiny barely foot high size and tiny paws tail still wagging as she sniffed the ground curiously. Maria took a deep breath to not freak out about how dark it was. Easy Maria you can do this its just a bit dark nothing to worry about. That was a major understatement it was still really DARK and spooky. No wonder Ghost Pokemon liked it so much. Course Maria was unaware that Dusk City was not the only spooky place she would visit during her journey.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Houndoom opened its mouth and a ball of fire appeared in its mouth this would help to light her way a she went down first and lit a few torches that were stuck in brackets to the walls; the well had been dry for years and miners had found gold in the will and turned it into a mine...before all production stopped for some reason.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Maria slowly went in the well, it was even creepier on the inside then the outside. Maria shivered as she thought she felt something touch her shoulder but shook it off as just her imagination. The darkness was just playing tricks on her. She really hoped she was just imaging things. But the low growl that Nao was making was a good indicator that it was no JUST her imagination Nao was frightened to but it seemed she had the same pride as her trainer.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Hunter floated about as Houndoom lit the way getting into his hind legs to light torches along the way so it wasn't completely dark. Haunter knew the other pokemon were here "Hoooouuuuuuunt! Houuuuuunat!" The haunter was calling for any gastly to appear for the trainer though no doubt the few misdrevious that were there would come to play with the human as well.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Nao's ears twitched back and forth a Gastly or any other Ghost Pokemon would not catch her off guard. Maria felt a bit better when Houndoom lit more torches it was not as unbearably dark anymore still dark and the flickering flames made it spookier though how that was possible she did not know. Maria felt the hairs on the back of her neck as she heard spooky laughter it seemed Haunter had caught the Gastly's attention and they would spot one or more soon.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Haunger grinned as A ghastly popped up out of nowhere and booed at Nao with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Maria yelped her heart pounding. "Gaaa..do all Ghost Pokemon..wanna make me pass out today?" Nao smiles not finding the Gastly scary in any way.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:02 pm

The gastly like Haunter was playign around but it was a wils gastly and it grinned at ehr challangingly "Gasstly!" it hissed before it started to sway in attack mode.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Nao was instantly in front of Maria the fur bristling on her back tail up ears flat against her head this would be Maria's first REAL battle. "Nao you ready?" Nao nodded. "Eevee!" The only attack Nao knew that would be useful was Bite, Nao had inherited the attack from her mother or father. Maria knew that Normal attacks had zero affect on Ghost Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Th gastly grinned and used hypnosis on nao to try and send the pokemon to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Nao managed to not be affected by Hypnosis Maria shouted. "Nao counter with Bite!" Nao leap at Gastly and bit it on the head hard, Maria hoped it made Gastly flinch and cause it to be easier to catch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking Gastly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next