Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acquired: Poke'dex

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Acquired: Poke'dex Left_bar_bleue0/8Acquired: Poke'dex Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Acquired: Poke'dex Left_bar_bleue0/10000Acquired: Poke'dex Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Acquired: Poke'dex Empty
PostSubject: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Calix watched the view below sometimes catching great views of places and Pokemon on Terra. She also got to really appreciate Terra's lush and dark beauty. Dusk City might be its darkest point but Terra's landscape was mainly beautiful dark colorations, it was almost as if Terra was made to be a representation of darkness on the Pokemon World.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:41 pm

"Pretty isnt it?" Roex said as they began to glide towards the ground before they finally landed just outside of Wavon town.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Acquired: Poke'dex Left_bar_bleue0/10000Acquired: Poke'dex Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Ren smirked, he had his arms crossed. He might have started out after them but his Honchkrow made a landing sooner then they had, "Ready to get going?"

"Uh huh," Calix couldn't get down fast enough in her eagerness to get going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 pm

"Alright then lets go see Professopr Maple ^^" He said with a chuckle as he took her hand.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:05 pm

"Alright," Calix glanced over at Reox like she expected him to lead the way since she didn't know WHERE Maple would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Reox didnt really know either "Im sure someone will know where her lab is" Her muttered as they walked thriough the small town
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:32 pm

"You've never been to her lab either? What about Uncle Ren?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 pm

"I know her" Ren said with a soft smile as he hummed a bit "As an Elite four member I get to see her at meetings...shes kidn a cute"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm

Calix glanced back at Ren, "Daddy, Uncle Ren is being weird........his face is all flushed like he is feeling sick." =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 pm

"Ohhhh Is uncle Ren in love?" He asked as he nudged his brother with a laugh, Ren snorted and nudged him back "Shut up" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 pm

"Uncle Ren? In love?"

She frowned, "He says he likes being free though, a bac something."

She couldn't remember that Ren had joked about how the life of a bachelor had been enjoyable because of certain aspects not being married had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Ren sweatdropped "Bacholer Calix" He said ebfoire he sigehd "I dont know I like ehr" He said with a shrug; he;d neevr been in love before she he;d always felt being a bacholar suited him just fine.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:47 pm

"Yeah THAT!!!"

Apparently for Calix having a bachelor uncle and a practically divorcee father was fine for her cause she didn't have to share. xD Sure Calix missed her mother but she didn't lack for it when Tyranitar practically tried and sometimes succeeded in filling the maternal void.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Ren chuckled softly "Well things change sometimes ^^;;"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 pm

She frowned as if having a hard time believing THAT, but Ren had it a lot easier then Reox ever would. He'd never deal with Calix in the way Reox would in trying to bring Ibrixses back into his life after she'd been OUT of both Calix's and Reox's so long. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Ren chuckled at her frown and pet her on the head "Maybe when your older you'll understand"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 pm

"Understand what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:30 pm

"That peoples opinions change sometimes" he said with a smile "Bro thats Maples Lab" He said as he pointed to ther pristine ble and white building.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:35 pm

"Oh, I guess so," she went to go a bit ahead, she sounded unsure when she had replied to Ren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Ren smiled; the little girl had a lot to learn in the way of life and love but he was sure she;d understadn when she grew up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Who knew if she would or not, Calix was a very fixated individual. She liked her comfort level to be sustained. She got unsure and scared of new things easily that was something Reox saw a lot in raising her when he first got custody over her. She didn't like change or take it without a fight because she so disliked adapting to it. She was rarely forced to either, the truth was Calix often did get what she wanted. She coped very little otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:24 am

Ren chuckled as they reached Professor Maples Lab and he knocked gently before waiting for an answer, he was sorta apprihenshive about seeing Prof. Maple; he;d worked with ehr a few times before after all.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 pm

A assistant answered the door to the lab, "Oh hello, can I help you?"

He was nice and wore glasses, he had dark black hair that was slightly disheveled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 am

"I'm looking for Professor Maple, Its Ren War we have an appointment to see her about aquirin a pokebex for my niece" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:29 am

"Ahhhh yes, you guys have come from quite a long way so we've been expecting you to take a bit of time to get here. Follow me."

He waited for them all to come in before shutting the door softly behind him and leading the way, "The Professor is in the lab doing research but she'll be available as soon as possible once I notify her of your visit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acquired: Poke'dex
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Wavon Town-
Jump to: