Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acquired: Poke'dex

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:58 pm

"You often don't have a habit of keeping me in the dark, Ren. What's really going on?"

She pursed her lips together into a fine frown. They weren't TOGETHER but they were friends and she knew it HAD to be something if he was being so tight lipped about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 pm

"..."Ren pulle dher to one side "...You have to promsie to keep what Im abotu to tell you from the Pokemon leauge" He said softly "This is serious stuff after all and I know your connected to them just as I am"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:59 pm

She glanced at him, "What kind of secret?"

Her voice was laced with suspicion, it was dangerous to prematurely promise that even for a friend she'd keep silent if it meant saving the Pokemon League from something bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 pm

"Huge" He said "You HAVE to keep your silence Kyra...this is family buisness, Reox doesnt want the leauge gettign involved" He said before he sighed "...Calix's grandmother...is a member of team tranqua...when Ibrixses was 12 she forced her to join too, not knowing just what she was getting into, Now Ibrixses is a part fo Tranqua she can't get out, not on her own...it's becuase of this Ibrixses poushed Reox away and pushed Calix onto him..." Ren said softly.

"Reox suffered for 5 long painful years...and for what? So tranqua could use his wifes abilities? You really think he'd EVER let them get away with that?" He asked her "I won't let them get away with that" He said softly "I watched my brother be reduced to nothing but a broken man becuase of Team Tranqua...we'll get out revenge our way" Ren said as he tuirned to ehr "No one, NOT ONE person her but me and that little girl has EVER seen Reox REALLY mad; hell hath no fury like my younger brother"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:35 pm

"This might be family business but this has more then your issues written all over it, we have Tranqua agents right into the very wood work, right in our own Pokemon League, they have the right to know Ren and you are hiding it all and HER!!"

She spoke of Ibrixses, she didn't know her but she had a point, they were doing major cover up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 am

"Ibrixses didnt realize what shed even gottne involve din until it was too late shje cant help it; the real culprit is her mother and Truanqua" Ren said "Please Kyra...don't say anything let us deal with it, Im already on the case of investigating Tranqua anyway" He said softly

"HER happens to be my wife" Reox cut in as he walked up to them, Claix was alone playing with Larvitar. "That makes it MY buisness over anyone elses...and I'll be damned if the Pokemon leauge gets its hands onf those bastards before I do" Reox said softly As he glanced up at her, His green eyes were sharp determined and ANGRY; not at Kyra but just in general; right now he wasnt a man who was going to back down; he would NOT let his wife take the fall for Tranqua.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 am

She sighed, she knew exactly what waited Ibrixses if the right and wrong people found out. People would be so zealous to out Tranqua that they would pin it down on a few. Ibrixses had always been devoted to her duties as Gym Leader, she had obviously enjoyed it and exercised her visible life with relish. It was hard to believe that beneath it she had a more sinister facade. If Ibrixses was exposed it would destroy her life as a Gym Leader, it would change forever how Calix looked at her mother, and it would change whether she'd be free to pick up things with Reox if she wanted to.

"I have a single suggestion, Ibrixses was targeted recently for an official League investigation that had NOTHING to do with being a Gym Leader. Ice Pokemon were used recently in the cave down of the Elemental Cave in Canyon City. The Dodge City Gym Leader tried to interfere and was injured in the attempt, and later had some of the more serious injuries attended to by the Azhure Point leader, your wife. The League Investigator is named Leerum, and he has recently but up in Azhure Point with Ibrixses all this time. He might have dug something up from being with her so maybe you should try to call him up. Otherwise the only leads left are Dodge Gym Leader Jag or Canyon City."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 am

"Wait a minute... I remeber...me and Calix went to Canyone city and found a Trnqua memeber there with a laod of elemental stones...We repoteded that to the leauge...are you saying that Ibrixses might have been involved with the theft of the stones?" He questioned before he frowned "No wodner shes being investigated..." He murmued befor ehe exchanged a look with Ren.

"Luckily were on ouir way to Canyon city anyway we have a lead there but we''ll keep dodge city and Jag in mind" He said with befor eh squeezed ehr shoudler "Thanks Kyra"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:54 am

"She might be, she has been very cooperative and helpful to the League Inspector Leerum. I am not sure what he thinks or has reported. The League suspects her naturally cause of the use of Ice types in the theft but Ibrixses has for years reported rampant poaching of the Ice types. I wouldn't put it beneath Tranqua to poach and hunt Pokemon but I refuse to see Ibrixses easily just laying down and letting them without a fight. So it is still debatable that SHE committed the theft rather then Tranqua used her element as a facade to hide behind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:01 am

"I wouldn;t put it past them either" Reox said with a frown "Either way if were to get into the heart of tranqua we need to follow those leads...if push comes to shove Ill make myself bait" He said simpoly.

"Borther dont be stupid"

"Its not stupid its genius...they;d fall for the bait hook line and sinker" He said with a soft smile.

Ren sweatdropped at that "Baka..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:03 am

"That would be a last resort I would hope considering if it falls through you're in trouble."

Ren knew EXACTLY what she meant to, it took no more then a glance where Calix was to know if he got in trouble, nothing would hold her back from trying to help her Father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:06 am

Reox smirked "DOnt worry thats is everythign falls through" He said "Besides with the pokemon I have I doubt they;d resist temptation if i do have to do that" he said ebfor ehe grinned "Hell hath no fury like my daughter pissed off" He said; he knew Calix would go to the ends of the earth to find him if everythign went wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 am

Kyra wasn't afraid, she echoed Ren only moments later, "Baka."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:25 am

"Hey hey dont call me an idiot" He said "Or I wont show you my greatest secret" he said with a smirk; only Calix, Ibrixses and Ren knew he had Giratina.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 am

"I am giving credit where I think credit is due," she exhaled with crossed arms, this visit was taking more time from her day then she originally thought it would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 am

"Well gee thanks" Reox said sarcastically before he smirked and pointed bahind her "I think you;d better look behind you" He saiud, Griatina was looking over them its large face staring at them from out of the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:13 pm

"Oh my," she sounded for a second like she was shocked and then it was revealed to be for naught, "Oh my, this specimen is SO MUCH LARGER then the reports indicate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Giratina snorted at being called a specimin and Reox chuckled softly atr that "Our bond is strong" he said amused.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:01 pm

She was not blind and seemed to catch onto his discontent, "Please accept my sincerest apologies for that crude comment on my part, Giratina."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Giratina seemed to settle at that and looekd at Reox who chuckeld "Hey dont give me that look I thought it only fair to let her see you if she keeps our secret" He said wot the pokem on with a shrug, Giratina rolled his eyes at that but let it be.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Kyra was definitely interested in studying Giratina and its Reverse World but she didn't try to even ask after annoying it the first time, she'd have to be content with merely observation it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Rwox grinned a she walked over to Giratina and stroekd the others semi-solid body "You seem restless..." He said Giratina growled softly in reponse.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:56 pm

"I must get back to my work, I spent too much time away from it. Bottom line is this, if you get involved don't get in over your head. You have more to lose then you possibly imagine in the end if you stumble before the finishing line."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:15 pm

"I won;t stumble; I think you forget jsut how stubborn I am" He said as Girtatina faded and dissapeared into nothingness retreating back to its reverse world.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Professor Maple took her leave without further, she had said her piece, she simply offered a soft good bye to Ren on the basis of their friendship. Like she expected to get through to his brother if Ren couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acquired: Poke'dex
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Wavon Town-
Jump to: